Name a better vocalist than Bruce Dickinson

Name a better vocalist than Bruce Dickinson.
Protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9PzJBt7KJbY
youtube.com/watch?v=SwucOuaVsM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rob Halford

Rob has the absolute greatest vocal range of any vocalist ever but Bruce is ever so slightly better imo.

Sebastian Bach

Blaze Bayley

Is there anyone else out there that hates this fuck

I don't hate him, but I am humored by how much he reminds me of Nigel from Spinal Tap

Paul Di'Anno

Mike Patton really has it all. He's got insanely high vocal range so he's technical as fuck, he can do a wide variety of vocals styles giving him diversity in delivery, and is sort of an innovative/unique artist himself in the contexts he often uses his vocal talents in.

cradle the balls

Forgot to post his pic.

nice one

youtu.be/9PzJBt7KJbY

Daniel Heiman is the best at the whole "operatic metal voice" shtick I've ever heard.

mike patton, Jon Anderson, Ian Anderson, Derek Shulman, Phil Shulman, Kerry Minnear and many more

Lead singer of Killswitch engage? Lajon of Sevendust? They aren't in the octave of Bruce though.

-fbfounderNativeone

shoo shoo, back to your containment general

The Devil from the Tenacious D movie?

-fbfounderNativeone

>Bruce Dickinson
literally who

too bad he sucks now

He's the lead vocalist of Iron Maiden you fuckwad.

The answer would be Eddie.

-fbfounderNativeone

>Iron Maiden
literally what

I'm not even gonna give you a (You)
Lowest of b8.

FUUUUUUCK

The Manager for Blue Oyster Cult

Eddie is the answer.

I would say Joe Satriani on Made of Tears live(you'll have to find that one cause I don't remember the year, he pulls a Jimi Hendrix). But I won't.

-fbfounderNativeone

*ahem*

Yeah, Halford and Mercury were more talented but Dickinson is better.

PowWow drum singers, especially Ojibwe singers.

-fbfounderNativeone

He's the best vocalist among his contemporaries, but of all time across all genres? No way.

Unironically Ozzy.

Pre 1980s Geddy Lee

Messin' with sasquatch(the campfire crash scene playing guitar)

-fbfounderNativeone

Sebastian Bach
Devin Townsend
Rob Halford
Luca Turilli
Andre Matos
Alissa White-Gluz
Simone Simons
Suzuhana Yuko

Bruce kicked ass in live concerts his whole life, DIO is in his level imo, but Bruce is even better.
Though Iron Maiden guys are showing their age these days, kinda hard to watch their shows.

Fuck no he has one tone and one note he can do.

Just like that gayboy Josh Homme

Not even jokes, but the lead singer from fucking Stryper

youtube.com/watch?v=SwucOuaVsM0

In the sense they look old as fuck, yeah, no shit, but they can still put on one hell of a show, I went to the Book Of Souls tour show here in Melbourne, Australia last year, Bruce was running around the stage and shit and the band played non stop, no intermissions at all and they're all around 60 years old or so.