Ask a round earth prover anything

Ask a round earth prover anything

How can you prove it?

yer smurt

Why are you lying to the public to cover up the reality of flat earth?

Just google earth and the pics are there. Pics are proof

Do you prefer big or small areolas?

Sure, like none of them may be manipulated or something.

White roses nazi transgender fascists started the flat earth myth in 2014. And 2014 was a year of lies

Not OP, I prefer small.

Bologna sized

A rounder never "proves" anything, just quotes shit they read.
Flatties refute and give honest and factual evidence of the shape of the earth.

What is the purpose of the conspiracy? What do people stand to gain by lying about the shape of the earth?

>Round Earth prover
Impossible.

Provide proof.

Flatties that believe flat earth crap just need more meds

I have taken many pics of the earth from my ship

It's not crap, it's called actual science. You should try it some time.

if the earth is rolling at thousands of miles an hour how is the atmosphere not destroying everything? if the world was round and spinning we'd be getting pushed through the air at extreme speeds, it'd be an endless superstorm

It's complicated and 4chaners wouldn't understand

No, flat earth is not science. It's based on conspiracy and is backed by bible verses. Try again.
You're misunderstood on how the vacuum of space works, and exactly how fast we spin.

Oh okay, hey let's just believe this guy right here who has no science to back up what he says.
Not going to happen Tyrell.

IF as you say the earth is round , is the sun also round an the moon , when I look at the sky they look flat , so what gives , do you know how stoopid you're making your self look

When you throw a ball up in a moving car the ball continues to move forward with you and the car, same reason you aren't thrown off the Earth and same reason the atmosphere isn't "destroying everything" what ever that means

You do realise that no one actually believes the earth is flat and that they're just memeing?

If the earth actually was flat, you could stand on the east coast of north america and see the shores of Spain. But since you can't see Spain it must be, because the earth is round and Spain is somewhere below the horizon. #q.e.d.

Yes

But when I throw a ball while spinning on a round about the ball go one way an I fly off the round about at speed .. why ?
Have you ever thrown a ball from a car ? And why

Speak for yourself spermbreath.
The earth is flat and nothing balltards say will convince me otherwise

Nah there are real people who believe that shit

You're a fucking degenerate, and are a waste of my air. Kill yourself. You fell for a meme, my guy. A meme to make stupid people like you, even stupider. Might as well wear a mark on your forehead, as to alert people to not talk to you since you're a complete waste of their breath.

go out to sea, take a boat out, and be look back at a tall building through binoculars. The land will disappear after a while but you will still be able to see the top of the building, as the curvature of the earth hides the land but not the building.

I threw a puppy out of a car and it didn't continue moving with me , it hit the floor and rolled along screaming

Maybe you just needed better binoculars.. aaahh you never seen that coming did you , because you have shit binoculars

>round
flat earth is round too

but the earth is a fucking sphere, dipshit

You are stupid so what you believe doesn't matter.

wut?

no it's not. it's a geoid, which is closer to the shape of a potato

So show them..

Yep. And full moon looks like a peanut.

We use orbital mechanics to determine how to place satellites into orbit. The equations assume a round planet. If orbital mechanics didn't work, satellite communications would be impossible.

This is the flat earth map. According to flat earth retards the orange circle in the middle is shorter than the one on the outdie. This can easily be debunked by the face that going around earth on southern hemisphere is as long as going around earth on northern hemisphere. You literally COULDNT hide this from people

*outside
*fact

then tell me
where does lava come from and what is on the other side?

this is true
prove me wrong
>pro-tip
>you cunt

Can't you read? I debunked flat earth lol

You should try that using a newborn human for more accurate results.