How does weed effects you?

How does weed effects you?

Me: 28 yo, daily microdosing (not geting stomed)

>relaxed
>calm
>looking at world through positive filter
>better able to control my ADD and depresion
>i enjoy live more
>i appretiate life more
>i care more for people around me
>i see more clear what i want do achieve in live
>i respect myself more

Only notible negative effect would be being dizzy if i get to the level of being stoned.
Compared to negative side effects i get from Asentra (Zoloft) and Strattera (for add) these negative side effect from weed is nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
lmgtfy.com/?q=what part of marijuana gets you high?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just become hungry and feel warmth flowing through my body.

You microdose weed, huh? Never heard of someone doing that before tbh

Pro: Makes me worry less about inane bullshit I can't control

Con: Gives me anxiety even when I'm not stoned

Pro: Lets me think in new amusing ways

Con: Makes me unmotivated and lazy

Pro: Gives me euphoria

Con: Is really expensive

Pro: Tastes really good

Con: Makes it hard to breathe

Pro: Helps me sleep at night

Con: Eventually you NEED it to sleep at night

Pro: Very Psychedelic

Con: Gives paranoia and feelings of useless persecution

Pro: Music sounds better on it

Con: Gives you poor memory

checked the double 28s, but how the hell does someone microdose pot?

Just take one or two small hits.

If you're new, you probably do this already.

but if someone was new to smoking pot, it wouldn't be considered microdosing because that small 1-2 hit [microdose] to you would be the equivalent of a big dose to someone who doesn't have a tolerance?

Have you even ever smoked?

correct.

Microdosing becomes very hard to do when new to pot.

Maybe just smoke one single calyx??? lol

TRIPS OF TRUTH
but yeah, my girl takes two hits on a joint and gets so high she thinks she's dreaming

for 8 years, yes.

Just makes me paranoid and hungry. I'm a stress eater too so I just end up clearing my fridge while teetering on the edge of a panic attack.
Pic unrelated

I smoke weed to work out stoned
chill
relaxed
stress goes away
even though I'm 15 Xd

You cannot micro dose pot. You either smoke it, or you don't. You either smoke a lot, or a little.

Microdosing is normally used for psychedelic drugs like LSD or mushrooms.

Everyone has a natural tolerance... Hence I can first alcoholic beverage I get might not make me drunk while someone who trinkets all the time may get wasted off of it..
Just depends on them

You can microdose anything, Sherlock.

you can microdose fudge brownies for fuck sake.

You can definitely micro dose, that a huge difference between high and stoned...

Okay what's a "dose of pot"

what's that shit called, canabanoid oil? that shit is microdosed, it's something like 100 times weaker than a blunt as to not get you walking around stoned all the time.

Can I buy some grass from one of you dudes?

Reported. Enjoy your ban :D

you can't compartmentalize it like that.

To every single unique person, it's something different.

The range varies as well.

One dose can be one tiny hit, maybe .2 grams.

To another, one dose is TWO FAT JOINTS. (4 grams)

Depends on what you have but anything medical lists the dosage on the fucking package idiot.

>have tincture spray
>each spray is 2.5 mg
>microdose

Nah, but I got a killer peanut butter cupcake recipe if ya want

>ITT people who have never smoked weed before and only go off what they've read online

A super small amount... Approximately 3.85 mg of go fuck yourself THC

FINAL NOTICE: DISCUSSING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES SUCH AS DRUG USE ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN ON THIS WEBSITE! ANY FURTHER DISCUSSION WILL BE REPORTED. THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REPORTED TO MODERATORS AND IS IN THE PROCESS OF REMOVAL. - Phillip - Sup Forums Vigilante Patrol Group (we are volunteers striving to improve the quality of this website)

Yeah you're about what I expected for a pot newbie. Skinny and arrogant. Whatever man, enjoy your ban regardless

Try some CBD oil. Not much thc remains so it won't get you high but has some of those other benefits that you're looking for.

Colorado, Washington, Oregon... Shall I go on?

first time I tried weed (with a friend): we couldn't stop laughing, my mouth felt really weird, like numb, and when I was talking I was mumbling

second time I tried it (with 2 friends) I didn't feel anything

kinda disappointing, I won't smoke weed alone I guess, maybe like once a week or once a month with friends

Wrong. You can compartamentalize it. You're right about people's tolerance though.

One bowl of weed is roughly a quarter of a gram. A gram of weed will have anywhere from 150-250 mgs of thc in the plant.
Let's do some math, friends.
.25x200=50 mgs of thc in a bowl. You can smoke a bowl in about 3-4 good hits.
50/3= 16.6 mgs of thc per hit.
A "standard" dose of thc is 10mgs. If you're a smoking herbs, you are not microdosing. You are regularly dosing.

It's not illegal everywhere...

weed is a pleb tier drug tbh

>hit bong 3-4 times
>big bong rips
>maybe 10 minutes goes by
>eyes feel like balloons
>start to notice changes in my thought patterns
>more focused, more creative, but slower critical thinking and math.
>nice body high if it's good weed.

I had smoked on and off for about 5 years. Smoked every day for about 2 months, then took 2 months off and repeat. Then I moved in with some friends that smoked a lot. I'd get high 2-3 times a week. Now I live with gf and she doesn't like it, so I will only smoke weed once or twice a month now.

Being sober for long periods of time was nice, but I would get cravings occasionally.. Smoking every day was chill sometimes, but it got old fast. I'd stop getting high after a while and was just smoking for the ritual of smoking weed and socializing.

This is a proper method. Touché.

I live in the state of Delaware, I patrol 12 hours a day. It is illegal in most of the U.S. so it constitutes as illegal discussion, as most users live in illegal states. Please cease your replies and await moderators to remove this thread.

Sup Forums.org/rules

weed is More than just THC and CBD, poindexter.

after smoking about 1-2 grams each day for 3.5 years straight i started developing anxiety,depression,feeling of paranoia,not waking up etc etc
weed is an amazing drug and really gives perspective to life but overusage of the drug does really harm yourself. many people can say that it doesn't but im pretty sure that if you smoke too much weed on a daily basis, your social life will deteriorate, life will seem meaningless etc etc
just my opinion tho

I really only blaze at night when I'm playing vidya (8pm onwards).

Puts me in a tactical mindset because I usually smoke while I'm playing CS/OW/PUBG with friends.

Don't like smoking in real life social situations though because I get pretty introspective and wrapped up in my head.

What other active chemicals in marijuana get you high?

Depends.

If I haven't smoked in a long time it's an anxiety machine... I also get these body twitches from muscles relaxing for the first time in ages. First time backs always a little unpleasant.

If my body is used to it, it depends on the strain and my mental state and how frequent I smoke. If I'm under stress and it has at least a little cbd, it feels like a weight has been lifted. I'm able to enjoy things I've long gotten bored of, I'm able to conversate like I'm payed to, I get tired and hungry when I'm supposed to. High thc strains don't really click the same way. But... I smoke frequently when I'm stressed it removes my ability to do anything without it. I don't sleep, eat, I overreac, I'm always irritable. It becomes a crutch very quickly. I even get body aches like heroine withdrawals.

The only real way to maintain the habit is to smoke past 5 pm, so I'm forced to face my problems during the day. I just lose the ability to do it on my own if I don't. If I could go back in time I wouldn't tell myself not to smoke, but I'd tell myself to actually manage the habit.

It's much more of a problem than a benefit right now.

Wow Sup Forums's going downhill. Thanks for keeping the streets safe.
Can we get your name, cause I figure a lot of us will want to appeal

>i patrol 12 hours a day
imagine being this much of a faggot

How does it feel to be a virgin

none.

It's just THC.

lmgtfy.com/?q=what part of marijuana gets you high?

You patrol b for 12 hours a day and weed is what you go after? In a few years it will be legal and I'm sure they make exceptions for specific things, I doubt they would close a thread talking about speeding in a car so why the hell would they care about this...

I know this, user.

I'm trying to refute the claim that these morons think they can microdose pot by smoking it.

i think the main issue is he spends 12 hours of his day patrolling a board on Sup Forums. i dont think you can get much more pathetic.

never smoked weed in my life AMA

weed in general causes me to make very very bad decisions. I would eat until my belly literally feels like it's going to explode and then dose again to only do the same thing over....and over. Also it makes my urge for cheese pizza grow ever more dearing. Like i said, it makes me make bad decisions.

Weed causes psychosis and schizophremia upon overdose, speaking from self experience.

you are so retarded. When you inhale the smoke from cannabis you are not getting all of the THC that is there. Smoking is probably one of the most inefficient consumption methods. When you smoke you can not accurately dose the amount of THC you are getting. To be the most precise with your doses, I would recommend ingesting it orally. Personally I like to make peanut butter. Using an ounce of 19% THC nug, I get like 5,300 mg of active THC. Maybe even more because I only test my weed for delta-9 THC not THC-A, and when you heat THC-A enough it decarboxolates into delta 9 THC(the psychoactive one). I get pretty ripped off of like a 10 mg dose tbh so one ounce of 19% weed(not even that good of weed) will get me pretty baked over 500 times, meaning I only need to buy like an ounce a year, saving me time, money, making it more discrete, and not to mention I can be very precise with the doses.

Sounds about right

He's successfully trolling you children and derailing the thread. You people are jokes lurk moar

Can we be friends?

Yeah true

You can microdose.

Just take a small hit, or do what this user does

Forehead presure, extreme anxiety, fear of social situations, extreme lazyness

>mfw I still smoke it every day

The argument isn't edibles and microdosing. The way you do it is the proper way to do it.

These people think that smoking two hits of weed is a "microcode". If you smoke pot, you're getting high.

Orally ingesting edibles that you know the exact amount of thc in, is indeed microdosing.

Weed by itself gives me derealization, extreme anxiety, and bad body feels. It makes me feel like absolute shit and I always regret it. Weed+xanax had me giggling and euphoric though.

>microdosing weed

What in the fuck is this

So far I've just heard you can't micro dose.... OK guys where's your claim???
You can definitely monitor your intake of thc, by ingestion and inhalation... Really not that hard unless you have a serious problem and can't control yourself...

Microdosing is indeed bullshit. Any proponents of it are either in the business or way too gullible and impressionable

Really depends on the weed... There's plenty of weed that 2 hits can get a seasoned stoner ripped out of his mind.
There's weed that a whole gram is barely enough to feel anything... You can't really micro dose without knowing the weed first, like you're kinda saying but you definitely can

Right?

22 yo

Been smoking 1/2g daily for almost two years now, and it does have a negative effect on my social interactions, work, sleeping habits and mental state in general. I feel depressed, less empathetic and don't really care that much about connecting to someone when having a conversation. My personality has changed in a pretty bad way and I'm not happy with the person that I currently am at all.

roll

I agree.

I can guarantee that these people do not live in a legalized state though, so they have no idea what they're smoking. These anons smoke two hits of whatever the fuck, and call it microdosing. That's not microdosing. That's not measured intake.

I wish my tolerance was so pure and innocent that I could "microdose" weed.

lmao Ill teach you all you want to know about weed

I did some simple math right here earlier. This guy even agreed with me and said that you can't do it unless you know your pot.

No amount of intake regulation won't help you, if you don't even know what you're taking in.

This