The final question. Buck angel vs bailey jay who would you fuck?

The final question. Buck angel vs bailey jay who would you fuck?

Both are cool people.
I'd fuck Bailey though.

I'd suck the soul out of Bailey.

why is that the final question?

Lets look at what you are really asking.

Would you rather fuck what in all respects appears to be an decently attractive woman with huge fake tits but you can't fuck or finger her pussy, just her mouth and ass, or what in all respects appears to be a masculine male except he has a pussy?

They're both mentally ill faggots but at least Bailey Jay resembles a woman.

My thoughts exactly.

Buck. Still has a vagina and I fucked worse.

Both.

i take the male that tries to look like a woman, also i wanted to try sucking dick at least once

The one that looks like a girl.

Hell yeah

this

This is the only correct answer.

lol that makes you gay

Well I think that they're both men biologically so you're gay either way. At least what user said is true about one resembling a woman

Buck Angel I'm not some gay faggot nigger ayy lmao

Bailey because the visage of femininity is what I'm attracted to and between those two, Bailey is the one who most embodies that.

If you say you're gay for Bailey and straight for Buck, you're not seeing the total dimorphism of our species and are being willfully thick.

You're also probably a fedora tipping autist.

Yep yep.

Neither.

Here's how buck angel used to look like

Buck
>is biologically a woman

You're gay either way faggot. This is a shitty attempt at trying to make yourselves feel better about being closet homos. If you like manly figures, you're gay. If you like dicks, you're gay . Not to mention 99% of traps look like men regardless.

This guy fucks

Not into traps, but Bailey Jay is pretty, shame about the penis

Lol, because we listen to some faggot on Sup Forums that uses the word "autist" like a legitimate insult.
>inb4 butthurt autist
It's become a worse catch-all than "retard." Retard is at least broad, but Autism is a specific problem.

Quite a waste, but at least he/she is happier now (?)

>>this is one of those questions with no right answers... that said i would face fuck bailey jay and cum in that trap ass and not think of myself as a total faggot...but this being one of those question the trap bailey would be my pic buck is too manly looking the trap is ok.

No fkn way