What if I say Thoth, Hermes, Enoch, Dhul-Qarnayn...

What if I say Thoth, Hermes, Enoch, Dhul-Qarnayn, Jesus and many more that you'd be shocked was the same person and he is still alive?

I'd ask for your reasons.

I'd save that Pepe without asking.

I thought he was still alive up until a few years ago when he ascended and passed his knowledge onto some other fag

What if I told you that sometimes when I work at McDonald's I put 11 nuggets in a ten nugget meal, yet take that nugget from another box giving some poor sap 9 nuggets?

Hermes Trismegistus here.

Ask me anything.

I'd say myself/yourself already figured this shit out a while ago.

What does as above then below mean

I know it because someone from my family knows a well known guy who found a special text and I found the text hidden by my dad, it was hard to translate. Sad that the guy who found the text died because his helicopter "froze" in mid air. Too bad almost everyone in my country forgot him and his actual findings.

That's all I can tell.

i'd say you're retarded and some new age quasi-ocultist edgelord faggot

I'd ask KEK for advice, guidance and love.

The magician knows with certainty that for the change to occur he must will it to happen and firmly believe it will happen. Here it may be noted that magic and religion are akin: both require belief that a miracle will occur.

Skillful work ascends from earth to heaven and descends to earth again, and receives the power of the superiors and of the inferiors. Therefore, he "hast the glory of the whole world therefore let all obscurity flee from thee." Now the miracles are possible.

are you jesus?

Praise be to his name, HAIL KEK!

there is no spoon

You shall separate the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross, suavely, and with great ingenuity and skill.

This is the strong force of all forces, overcoming every subtle and penetrating every solid thing. So the world was created. Hence all were wonderful adaptations, of which this is the manner. Therefore I am called Hermes Trismegistus having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world What I have to tell is completed concerning the Operation of the Sun.

HAIL KEK, BROTHER!

This is the foundation of astrology and alchemy: that the microcosm of mankind and the earth is a reflection of the macrocosm of God and the heavens

was "start with the Greeks" a meme from Ulysses or does it predate the book?

I inscribed the Egyptian philosophy in its entirety upon an emerald tablet. I have held the mystical vision, cosmogony and secret sciences of the Egyptians as close to my breast as a mother would nurture and guard her child.

The Greeks were one of many to carry on and continue a legacy since before written history. Start with the Divine Pymander.

I'd say them, as are we, all one person experiencing the temporal moment away from singularity

I've delved into /fringe/ knowledge for a while but I cant grasp on why abrahamic religions are the only ones that deny reincarnation and promote heaven/hell scenario.

I know hell is literally a lower density loosh farm to make your spirit endure insurmountable pain, fear and anguish in order to milk low vibration negative energy from humans for all eternity but how do you get there? Do you get there when you die and you sinned way too much? Or do they fish you out of the reincarnation cycle randomly?

i would be intrigued, and would wish to continue the conversation

are yo from constantinople ?

The god Emperor of mankind?
not talking about trump

>how do I get to hell
add a leaf to the center of your flag and that's a start

Be Pious and Religious, O my Son; for he that doth so, is the best and highest Philosopher, and without Philosophy it is impossible ever to attain to the height and exactness of Piety and Religion.

But he that shall learn and study the things that are, and how they are ordered and governed, and by whom, and for what cause, or to what end. Will acknowledge thanks to the Workman, as to a good Father, an excellent Nurse, and a faithful Steward, and he that gives thanks shall be Pious or Religious, and he that is Religious shall know both where the truth is, and what it is, and learning that he will be yet more and more Religious.

The Turkish poster is entirely correct.

They are all one and the same. You will find that Thoth/Hermes possibly grew into and became the figure of Jesus over time.