which girl and wwyd to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_block
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

be creative for her insta

bump

so no nudes then

wwyd

is that a small mirror or a framed nude?

mirror

The one on the left and probably stare, tremble, and sweat profusely from a distance as I imagine what it would be like to talk to her and have her as my qt3.14.

Which one, wwyd

She's approachable as fuck though, not nearly hot enough for you to get so nervous

the middle one since she doesn't look like a Hot Topic transvestite like the other two, would get her out of that Hot Topic

what this guy said

also nice trips nigger

wwyd

Good choice sir. Having fucked all three of them, I can tell you that she is the best by far.

That's pretty cool, they all look like dikes though. Are you a dike? Or were these lesbos into some weird small dick humiliation?

wwyd to my gf?? kik me johnnybee283

Any amount of adrenaline makes me choke. Talking to people I don't causes that. It might be a heart problem.

Why do cucks get the good looking women? Is there really some sort of magic going on? Or is there like a 95% silent cuck majority and only the top 5% with a hot gf post?

Your heart doesn't produce adrenaline you idiot, it's your suprarenal gland. If anything, there's a problem with your head.

no interest?

Both, and shoot them to death.

No, you fucking moron. I might have a heart problem. Anytime any amount of adrenaline or stress hits me, I get tachycardia and arrythmia. It causes me to choke because it's beating so fucked up. They're still testing me.

>adrenaline makes my heart beat faster
wow, no fucking kidding, man. Simple fix is a low dose of propranolol, 10 mg once or twice a day will do the trick. This is coming from a doc.

Both

Wwyd?

wwyd?

meh she's nothing special

Jesus, you people are dense. Hahaha. It's had to be shocked back into rhythm a few times and I've gotten some fucked EKG readings or whatever. Don't know what that is, I'll look into it.

I think it's just a small minority of cucks with hot gf, no cuck with a shit looking gf wants to show his shit gf around because people will laugh

Propanolol might work. We'll see what the cardiologist says next week. That greentext there threw me off.

So your doctors just took some reasons and decided to do nothing with them or try to figure out what's wrong with you? And you just walked out of the hospital after needing your heart shocked back to functioning condition and thought "welp it's probably nothing, don't need to worry about it any further" until now?

My guess is a simple paroxysmal supraventrical tachycardia or something of the like that occurs because of a genetic defect and having a bad condition. Now next time you speak with your GP just ask for propranolol, it's a very common beta blocker which will make you much more calm in general, lower your blood pressure, lower your heart rate, and will also give you much less anxiety in situations it would normally occur. It's non-addictive, you don't grow a tolerance and it's cheap.

It's not the first time it's happened. It happens, I go to the E.R., the start an iv with some shit and correct it. Keep me for a while and make sure I'm not going to die. Then discharge eventually. Like I said, the cardiologist is working with me to try to get something worked out. It's all going at the speed of my overpriced, shit insurance and shit job.

Wwyd

which one(s) and what would you do?

I like the Indian to lick hairy pussy

And you?

a few tips

get in shape
make a list of things you did, ate and drank the last 48 hours it happens, try to find triggers
when it does happen, stay calm, a tachycardia is very unlikely to kill you if you're otherwise healthy, or relatively healthy (you probably are)
breath deeply and slowly, don't overventilate
stroke your jugulars, this slows the heart and lowers blood pressure, not too much or you'll faint
learn the valsalva maneuver
fill up your sink with cold water and dump your head in, as much under water as possible, hold your breath for like 10-30 seconds, repeat if possible, of course when you notice you're gonna faint, move your head out or drown like a fucking idiot

Far Left and right

Black one look pretty and i will fuck dodgy and pull that hair and slap in the ass

And you??

good choices. what would you do to each girl or together?

maybe right girl.

Both got big lips. Need them wrapped around my cock

I'd rip that bikini top off and start twisting, pinching and generally playing with her nipples until she's so aroused she's begging me to fuck her I'd then turn her around, bend her over and fuck her hard and fast until I splooge a mighty load deep into her pussy
Wwyd?

Sorry, intended for

Thank you. Most of that I'm doing now. I'll try the other stuff. Four of the six triggers were at rest, just before bed. It's like the top and the bottom parts of the heart beat very slowly, and independantly of each other. No rhythm. I'll let this get back to a wwyd thread now.

Both of them smiling at the sight of my cock. Gonna feed it to them give them my cum

what bikini top? are you copy/pasting this shit?

Very slowly? Didn't you say you mention a fast heart rate? In that case

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_block

give them cum in which holes?

As i said, it was intended for

Fill up her cunt. Breed her

She have a hairy pussy and good hips

you should, what else would you do?

make the train run slightly ahead of time

I did. That's what the E.R. tells me. That's not what the cardiologist thinks. They usually give me paperwork on tachycardia, despite telling them about the way it beats. Again, we'll find out soon when I go back to the cardiologist.

Yeah lets seem them. Needs to suck cock witj glasses on

If there's a dissonance between your atrial and ventricular contraction then a block does definitely seem possible. I hope they'll find out whatever it is and you'll be back to good health soon.

Wwyd

Wwyd for a 16 yo ass

Right there i that position. Legs over my shoulders. Smash her pussy till i fill her up

not go to prison

Thanks. I hope so too. Don't want to be found dead anytime soon.

she would be screaming, it would be fun to watch

more of right?

Gf wwyd?

Watch? Why not join in?

Wwyd to my slutty Asian gf? Will post more with detailed responses

Screaming because her small tight cunt will be getting stretched

Need to see that pussy. Wanna smash it and cum on her skin

maybe, if i do i would line up behind and pump her tiny ass with as much force as i can, she would be crying

make her wash that hair man

Dp her. how much you got of her? kik?

I'd open her legs to reveal her beautiful pussy and eat her out till she cums, id keep going till she's close to a second but then I'd start fucking her instead whilst playing with her nipples. I'd keep going until I'm about to cum at which point I'd pull out and blow my load all over her face, tits and belly.
Wwyd?

maybe a bit more.
asianposte

She likes it rough, she loves getting her little pussy pounded then being covered in cum

sorry, aznposte

Wwyd to her, shes a total slut

more of 2 and 3?

wwyd to this whore

Wwyd?

what kind of asian is she? howd you meet? moar pics!

some of her getting fucked?

left or right?

double dubs so heres the other view

daddy issues?

the description of that pic was literally "when mum wants you to take a cute pic" lul

I'd grab her by the hair and fuck her face, making her choke and slobber all over my big dick. Then once she got it nice and wet I'd start fucking those beautiful tits of hers until I'm ready to cum in her mouth & watch her swallow my load.

daddy wants to see that pussy badly