Upsetting images thread, post mundane images that are incredibly bothersome. Pic related

Upsetting images thread, post mundane images that are incredibly bothersome. Pic related

the price of buying something better than stella? so a buck or two.

sign in a paki shop window near my dad's house

>all order's delivard free

I fucking rage every time

>not seeing the retarded grammar mistake

God damn, that's infuriating.

>Hi, welcome to Whole Foods, we're natural, organic, and earth friendly

Kek

i don't get it

I don't get it

>this shit

>it is price

implying that stella is a perfect beer is still the more glaring error.

Orange:
Whole Foods claims to be environmentally friendly and caters to that crowd, but one year those geniuses decided to sell peeled oranges in plastic containers; the problem is oranges already come in a natural container, the rind. Why would you remove the biodegradeable rind and replace it with something that's gonna rot for millions upon millions of years? It's wasteful, which is hypocritical and insulting to the company's target audience.
>Soap Pump
They market an auto "no touch" pump to people claiming that soap pumps are coated in germs and this bypasses that problem. Only thing is, once you touch the pump, you now have soap in your hands, a germ-killing agent. It's a two-bit marketing scheme to get you to buy their product when it's not even necessary.

>not understanding both are incorrect and therefore infuriating

how do you use the possessive form of it when referring to price correctly? Not sarcastic.

Almost as bad as people asserting that "tips" stands for "to insure proper service"

It sends me into an autistic rage everytime.

The proper way is:
>Perfection has its price.
"Its" is possessive, "it's" is short for "it is."
What that image is saying a literal way is:
>Perfection has it is price.

LOL

>Its
You literally just leave out the apostrophe

*in a literal way

Suffer with me.

if i remember from english, using an apostrophe where you normally wouldn't is appropriate in some cases where there's no ambiguity between the possessive form and the contraction of "it is", but this isn't one of those times.

someone correct me if i'm wrong though.

You could turn this around on them, because except can be a verb. In that context, it's the total opposite of what trying to convey. In which case, you could file a lawsuit.

Fucking kek

SMOKE!

Why would someone leave a perfectly good leather couch in the middle of the damn desert?

So if you smoke quietly, is it ok?

Kek, you have a point.

I don't know how to react but kek to this.

Only got so many, I encourage some anons to post.

OP here, doesn't phase me, I'm into women teasing.

Redditfag gtfo

This is all wrong