>regret
>dark thoughts
>recently started taking vitamins
>things are bad but ok.

What do you think of my situation?

will this ever get better?

do any of you give a shit?

I believe in you, man.

FeelsBadMan you just gotta pick yourself up and keep searching for a job and all will follow. Yes i know that getting a job isnt easy but just keep searching my man! We got your back no matter what

Baawww thread?

It's not going to get better

>game design
Immediately change to computer science or regret life forever.

Who gives a fuck about chicks right now, you have more pressing shit like being the art major of computer science.

How to fix:
1. Learn to drive
2. Get a job, literally any
3. Start to learn to invest
4. Exercise like a motherfucker
5. Make sure you eat healthy
6. Go to social gatherings for topics you're interest in
7 ????
8 PROFIT!

Boom you're no longer a sad worthless nothing.

>>no hobbies
>>male

you sure about that?

take your vitamins

What country u in user?

>comp sci

requires more maths.

I do maths, but not good enough for comp sci maths (I think)

In all honesty, things do get better, but I still want to kill myself. I was in almost the exact situation you are when I was 18 and had just left high school. You essentially need to experiment with drugs and/or alcohol to temporarily improve your social skills, and once you find a girl who likes you, everything becomes easier.
I wouldn't say that I have become a CHAD, but my self-confidence and presence have significantly improved since I got a girlfriend. I would even go as far to say that I am even a little arrogant now, when before I was so self-conscious I couldn't make the first move in any social situation, and now I'm able to interact with people.

tl;dr a girlfriend will help your confidence and improve your life, then dump her.

Scotland

i hate vidya now. fapping is a chore, watching things make me just want to blow my brains out.

Yeah, I am doing a bachelor of computer science. It's too fucking hard.

6 months before I graduate Comp Sci in Australia and I don't know maths for shit. Stick to software engineering and web dev and try to avoid cryptoand big data and you'll be living a comfy life in no time

You can always jack off

OP, you are a massive bitch.

Just being a massive bitch and take control of your live.

Look at what you can and can't do and make decisions. Set goals. Don't worry about unknowns.

Maybe join the army or something. But man, think about how bad it is for people in like North Korea compared to you. Those people have legit concerns.

Also, exercise will help. Lots of exercise.

...me too. Which Uni you at? What languages you use?

>need to experiment with drugs and/or alcohol to temporarily improve your social skills

I used to smoke and drink and we did other stuff too, never enjoyed it.

I'm also overweight so I assume these things never had any effect simply because It wasn't potent enough.

Also my first year caused me instant depression when it all "ended" and I went back to being on Sup Forums.

That, among other reasons, is why it's a laughable degree. How can you possibly make games if you cannot into math, user?

Your program isn't very good. Sorry, user. Perhaps study on your own time.

t. /fit/izen

You know suicide is so underrated

Just because some kid can't find a worm to eat in africa doesn't make my problems any less important.

Your problems:
>weed
>video games
>unemployment
Women's primary biological purpose is to rear children. They are attracted to mates who prove that they are able to accrue resources necessary for that purpose. Get a job. Accrue resources. You will meet people and chat with them about things other than video games and weed.

I mean I'm okay at maths. I assume at the end of my degree I will have the ability to at least think about making something.

I can make a unity game atm if I wanted to, I just don't. I think unity is shit.

And learn to drive

Nah, I hate alcohol and weed. They're not my kind of drugs. You need to find the clubbing community. You get into MDMA (caps NOT PILLS **VERY IMPORTANT) and a wider community opens their doors to you. MDMA will remove any inhibitions you have and make everyone your best friend for a night. Will make things much easier for you.

>weed

I don't smoke, haven't for 12 months.

>vidya

no, i mean i play vidya, but only because I have no alternate hobbies, and I don't really "play" my "play" is mostly deconstructing older games with old tools to see if I can mod things.

Implying I didn't just work my ass off understanding my mandatory 2 maths subjects.

UOW. My main language is C++ but I'm bretty good at PHP and Javascript

>Women's primary biological purpose is to rear children.

I'm not interested in a relationship.

I just want a good friendship.

>i hate vidya now

so pick something else to burn time with.

You dont get it. Thats what their primal urge is. And yes you are, you dumb cuck

whan i was in similar situation and think about kill myself i started to think: if i will kill myself why not try do somthing i would never done before. So i leave IT studies and go studies Fine arts, loot of girls, loot of fun. best decisiom ever. I started to take care of myself, learn and reading a lot, get money for grades.

So quit your life and start new one, you have nothing to loose. You can only gain experienc, if fail, try somthing else, you have only one life do whatever you want to.

I mean I don't want to sound autistic or anything but I actually don't.

I just want a friend to chill with.

preferably female but not a huge cunt.

Get any job whatsoever
Work hard
Progress to getting better jobs
Things will fix themselves from there

>Get any job whatsoever

"any job whatsoever" is likely to be dead-end.

>get job

how

as an overweight borderline autistic Sup Forums representative my chances of landing an interview are slim

No such thing as a dead end job
It's something to put on a cv
If you're not a bag of shit your manager will like you and provide a character reference

It's a numbers game, sow a million seeds in the desert one will sprout

>No such thing as a dead end job

tell that to the boomers working at my local gas station.

They're 40+ and working in a gas station
A 22 year old working in a "dead end" job has potential to do something with his life still

>just want a friend
>preferably female
Sounds like you want more than just a friend

I just want a female friend that isn't shit.

The job isn't the problem
It's them, if they were decent people with any ambition and self control they'd have moved on to better jobs long since
The world is a cruel place, but in the end it is a meritocracy