In your library, do you have this as one album, or do you separate it into Niggas on the Moon and Jenny Death?

in your library, do you have this as one album, or do you separate it into Niggas on the Moon and Jenny Death?

separate it

>tell me about your autism, user

separate folder for each track

underrated post

seperate hard drive for each track

Separate. Released months apart and hardly sound the same.

I have it both ways desu

single album because the bubble cover is cool

there seems to be some confusion
the only correct way is to delete jenny death

I have one folder for their official albums and another for the EP and all the other random shit like Fashion Week and Interview 2016. I have the full album in OPs pic in the main folder and keep Niggas/Jenny Death separate in the other.

I mean it just fucking makes the most sense

Separate albums, but I exclusively listen to them together

Vandalizing someone's property for a fucking album cover; what a bunch of pricks.

Separate. I like the artwork for both of the individual releases better and it makes more sense to listen to them as separate albums since there is such a drastic change in sound and energy between the two

You do know it's photoshopped

Looks real

Semi-related, but does anyone have a download for Interview 2016, Steroids, or Bottomless Pit?

I deleted every death grips album except "niggas on the moon" and "Fashion Week".

But Jenny Death is the superior album of the two.

I have it like this.

1 single double album dumb fuck

See what I still don't see is why they didn't do niggAs on the moon and the powers that B, and call the whole album Jenny Death.

here, I meant niggas on the moon

>muh private property

lol liberals. everytime.

>Sup Forums kiddies still think Bjork Grips is better than Numetal Grips

stay pleb

seperated
sometimes I feel like listening to NotM, other times I feel like listening to On GP

i have the 1s hidden in a box on a hill and the 0s scattered in a field.
when i want to listen to it, i send a pigeon to the hill and a mouse to field and reassemble the songs byte by byte.
sure its a little tedious but fuckin A: mouse

wouldn't conservatives or libertarians care more about muh property?

I wonder how it would sound if he just used a regular drum kit, that's what I like about notm, it's a really, really great drum performance.

yeah
liberal dont give a fuck, but upon reflection dont think its a good thing to do generally

The idea of a right to private property is literally the genesis of liberal thought

I did not you nerd.

But that's not Jenny Death's real cover

I have Niggas on the Moon and Jenny Death separated, but I also have them both as The Powers That B.

I actually like this, their individual covers are shit anyways

is that just the back cover for TPTB or is that an alternate?

fuck you
you know what common usage is.

Every westerner is a liberal, you are comparing apples to apples

oh.
nice cartoon.
bye.

Did I click on by mistake or something?

Separate, but listed as The Powers That B disc 1&2. It also has the bubble cover

Am I retarded? I didn't notice their name was on the cover until just now.

Every board is Sup Forums post-2014 friendo

The CD I have separates them, so..

i unironically agree with pic