WEEELP

WEEELP....

No more ambiguity on the "is trump a racist" question.

Also comparing confederate rebels to out founding fathers is pretty sketchy...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_kA5thFabBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is fucking with everyone now.

In 4 years time America is going to have spit down the middle and gone to war with it'self while the world watches in amusement.

I cannot wait to see this from the outside

>No more ambiguity
implying

The west coast will secede first and take their 6th largest world economy with them, the east coast will likely follow and the middle, landlocked with mexico and canada will pull a Bannon and sit there su king their own cock....

back 2 reddit

Well, they all had slaves and Washington oversaw a genocide.

Thomas Jefferson tried to stop the sale of new slaves at least.

So, on the evil scale it probably goes:

Washington
Lee
Jefferson

the commies in the west can "secede" but the u.s. government will just kill them all and take the land back. nice meme tho

He compared them because they are similar in that they are white historical figures whose likenesses in the form of statues dot cities throughout this nation.

Granted, his argument is something of a slippery slope if you listen to what he actually said rather than the misrepresentation of the headline.

"How far will they go?" isn't a bad question...some on the deranged left can be led to believe absolutely anything purely by arguments rooted in emotion. Will they decide that Washington was an oppressor and work themselves into a frenzy screaming and raging around a statue of him?

Fanaticism of any variety is fucking stupid and leads us to harm others in pursuit of egoist ends.

As usual, the liberal pussies have no idea as to what's going on.

Robert E. Lee was opposed to slavery.

>comparing slave holding rebels to slave holding rebels
yeah, so sketchy

Pretty smart then that he fought to uphold it......

And used slave soldiers in the vanguard to boot!

good luck buying water from your neighbors as your population explodes and you further overburden your ecosystem.

how old are you son i think you need to go back to tumbler reddit

WEEELP,

I guess this is the new Russia.

Buckle your seatbelts everyone, it's about to get a whole lot more autistic in here.

pretty sure george washinton owned slaves lol, could be wrong though

>libshits are STILL bootyblasted that he won

Lee did not have slaves.

checked, and also this.

we must march for they to take down all washington statues all across the country.

> Implying that Trump tells the truth

Get out of here with your inconvenient facts!

Lee was the only one of those three that was against slavery.

Yes he did.

america really is that stupid

Glad somebody else was paying attention.

go suck a herring borris

Yeah, he did. Inherited them then treated them like shit. His overseers wouldn't administer the punishments he mandated because they were so fucked up so he had to do it himself.

Politics discord/ eBAh6gE

i've never heard this moron speak a word of truth

>All owned slaves
I mean he isn't wrong, in the eyes of niggers every old white guy in history is the exact same person

So anti-slavery he was happy to keep slaves and profit off their labour.

go read the declration of independence and think its about trump

This

according to every fact checking resource available trump has spoken more mistruths, half truths and our right lies than any other politician. He speaks the truth less often (5%) than any other current politician.

That must be why so many people like Trump. He's full of shit.

It's only taken the commies 70 years to make them this dumb.

you think california now gets it's water from utah or texas? stupid fuck.

The research I've done seems to show that he did own slaves and that the idea that he was totally against it is a bit of a fiction created to cast him in a good light.

Still, this is no different that what happened with Abraham Lincoln and Washington either.

>how will they go?

I think "as far as removing statues of treasonous enemy rebels" is a fair inference.

go suck a herring borris

how convenient that all the fact check companies donated to hillary clinton.

youtu.be/_kA5thFabBo

only a dumbass would make that comparison, oh shit he's a dumbass

>according to every fact checking resource available
>owned by rupert Murdoch , George Soros, or other media oligarchs
hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHOOOOOOHHHH NO NO NO HHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

people dont actually trust POLITICO do they?
>Media is trust worthy ever
Oh silly user, I almost died laughing

go douche with a pretzel von krautz

Do you think it's going to get worse?

where'd you get that brietbart? wh news conference? inforwars?

Huh. Get used to it kid. You know there is a giant mural of Benedict Arnold hidden at West Point? Make what you will with that.

and just as the broken clock is right twice a day, he was right that both sides are shit you fucking waste of a human intellect

Gb2 infowars

>how convenient that all the fact check companies donated to hillary clinton.

False

lol

Yeah, and the civil war wasn't about slavery either. It wuz about big gubbermint!

Fuckin tard. The worldview that Lee was fighting to conserve, and the way of life he was trying to guarantee for everyone, included the shit out of slavery, racial opression and violence to millions of people, and not just limited to nignogs either.

you're projecting

Its already gotten better...Trump blames the left for the violence....#facts....I applaud the fact we have a president that isnt scared of the left wing media faggots

Trump is a racist and alt-right violence must end!

There, you see what I just did? I talked down bad people and put myself on a moral pedestal like everyone else! Worship me!

this user gets it.

Unfortunately this will have no effect on his fan base.
>There was never ambiguity.

these fuckers lover their breitbart. trump university was a huge fucking lie