Why do i stink even after i go out of shower? somebody please explain, i use clean towel and clean clothes...

why do i stink even after i go out of shower? somebody please explain, i use clean towel and clean clothes, if i dont use deodorant i start stinking 10 minutes after i get out of bathroom it makes me fucking mad i dont wanna wear deodorant to bed

fucking use some shower soap or whatever, you fucking nasty fat boy

You are a Slav. I do too.

Are you showering too often?

ofc i do, im not fat, im 76 kg at 188cm

not at all

Bad diet.
Stop eating so many burgers and cornflakes you pig.

decrease:
alcohol
onion
garlic
meats

increase:
water
fruits
veggies
exercise

Use shower gel and scrub your self with a sponge.
I use to have the same problem.

Shave your armpits.

Dont eat spicy (or less spicy). Wash all your clothes with perfumed detergent and drink a lot of water, water will clean your body and will have positive effect on your b.o

The american is right brĂ¡cho

it's your breath, shoes or socks

I used to have the same problem, get an exfoliating sponge and trim that arm pit hair.

Check your food.

I know a guy who stinks because he had some kind of problem but i dont remember what it was.
Try asking a doctor?
There is a slight chance you might have the same problem.

you probably have dermagologyian or shortened derm which is a disease that makes your urine very smelly. there is no cure but smearing a raw onion all over your body should help

You may want to examine your diet. Do you eat very strong flavors on a regular basis?
Have you recently been ill?

It could be that you are sweating out toxins.

I happen to be a doctor
I would say these

should work

Booga booga doctor is not the same as western doctors, go try your rainforest rituals somewhere else

Stress, duh