Are there any podcasts which can be roughly described as "iron pilled"?

Are there any podcasts which can be roughly described as "iron pilled"?

I know about TRS but I'm looking for something that focuses on traditional masculinity rather than politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

jack-donovan.com/axis/podcast-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=emSDcQ89Ne8
narcissus.se/2016/05/16/my-recommended-podcasts/
heimskringla.no/wiki/Hávamál
pitt.edu/~dash/havamal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've never listened to it, but Jack Donovan has a podcast

jack-donovan.com/axis/podcast-2/

I guess he "fucks men like they're girls", but supposedly he is pretty on point regarding masculinity and gets a lot of respect from the alt-right crowd. I don't see how homosexuality, masculinity, and the alt-right are compatible, but whatever. Maybe that shit about him fucking dudes is just a rumor, who knows, but I've never seen him deny it.

I don't know about podcasts but The Golden One and Thulean Perspective on youtube seem to be very iron-pilled.

He has some good ideas but I've always felt uneasy about listening to him too much. How could I unironically listen to a homosexual about being a man?

Sup Forums loves his book so his podcast is probably considered ok here.

What are the practical aspects of the Iron Pill?

As a philosophy what does it actually do to people who embrace it?

>How could I unironically listen to a homosexual about being a man?
I feel the same way. I listened to his speech at NPI a few years back on youtube and it was pretty good though. Still, can't take him seriously

Basically it makes you enjoy physical labor and exercise and yearn for a deeper connection to nature and your ancestors.

Free Domain Radio

Not an argument

>What are the practical aspects

You realize what an idiot you are and take a .50cal iron pill tot the temple.

how the hell am i supposed to take the iron pill if i'm

A
FVCKING
MANLET

>mfw you're implying Stefan the Hebrew Molyneux follows the way of iron

[spoiler]Actually I listen to him a lot[/spoiler]

pill for ants

bullets aren't made out of iron retard

IT STARTS RIGHT HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=emSDcQ89Ne8

The Golden One

He has a YouTube channel.

>being a mindless drone on the iron pill
>not embracing true freedom and power with the edge pill
Don't waste my time, kid...

narcissus.se/2016/05/16/my-recommended-podcasts/

you can easily make an iron bullet dumb fuck

All you need here

nord
heimskringla.no/wiki/Hávamál

anglo, lots is lost in translation
pitt.edu/~dash/havamal.html

also found dat pic, made me proud

it would fucking melt you dumb slut

neat

also this is an actual heathen
I don't like all these american hippie new age hippie shits

Varg has actually turned heathen, he has the heathen mindset. He has read *a lot*

>listening to a man who openly hates women and admits he's only into politics to rape insecure nerds and xon money out of neonazis
For fuck's sake why would you ever listen to a gay man about masculinity? About starting a family?

This is a based podcast from a based guy.

Ya, he abhors degeneracy, promotes masculine virtues, and wants to reinvigorate western culture.

The only thing he's missing is the natty physique.

Ask the people who keep recommending his book. Pretty much every thread about 'red pilled' books mentions that one.

It enables a worldview which is neither mainstream materialist (the blue pill), a misdirected reaction to mainstream materialism (the red pill), nor batshit insane (the green pill).

All modern political and philosophie al ideologies are based in the morality and values of the the European enlightenment: egalitarianism, universal human rights.

Christianity has cucked the west by preaching impotence and self abasement.

The Iron Pill seeks to go back to pre-christian religion and pre-enlightenment morailty.

The Iron Pill applies morality only to your kin. Outside of your tribe, no one else matters.

The greatest virtues are strength, virility, and nobility.

Station literature:

Genealogy of Morals, by Neitsche
The Way of Men, by Jack Donovan
Might is Right by Ragnar Redbeard

/pdfs/

On crippkechan

Iron Pill isn't anti-Christian, there is an episode where he calls upon Χριστός to help him defeat Tim Wise and Noel Ignatiev, and enters his angelic crusader form.

He would definitely disapprove of hip, cucked anti-tradition "churchianity" though.

Nah, the iron pill is not the same as being a neopagan.

It's about classical virtue and tradition. Both Christianity and what came before it have contributed to the European tradition and are drawn upon.

>Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
>Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
>Turn the other cheek

Jesus was a homeless beggar with no kids, who taught cuckoldry

Probably the best thing that my nation has done. Writing tons of really fucking awesome books.

And churning out the strongest men since the beginning of history.

Art of Manliness

This. Survive The Jive is good too.

Well, that too. But the literature is what I'm most proud of.

he was also one of the wisest and holiest men to ever live. holiest as in whole. He was kind and respectful to those who showed him kindness and respect, and told people to their faces if they were acting ignorant. He didn't care if he pissed rich people off, yelled at people, flipped tables in people's faces. Hung out with criminals and outcasts. Worked as a carpenter much of his young life. Was fucking crucified. Pretty manly imo.