Serious question. Why can't black people spell correctly?

Serious question. Why can't black people spell correctly?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they know white dumbshit will think it's the coolest thing ever. They bitch about having culture but if it consists of this shit,that ain't a culture. That's just ghetto education and logic.

Rampant undiagnosed chromosomal disabilities

Laziness and "culture".

Because they don't have to, you don't need your nose in a dictionary all day to sling crack do you.

sounds like an excuse. you don't need your nose in a dictionary to be able to spell correctly.

fuck is u talkin bout nigga ima fuck ur white boi ass up word 2 ma moms

Low IQ

Negros cant pay for school

Because they're too busy committing crimes to go to school and learn English

BEcause they want to have a unique identity and they see it as an act of rebellion against the white man and his english language.

Ebonics. If you knew how to speak it fluently it just rolls off the tongue much better than English. Though, it does sound ignorant to some because it was popularized by the non-educated. If you were go to go to California, they all mildly speak this way because it's trendy with what they grew up with. English has been getting dumbed down for 100s of years for simplicity. Not really a big deal.

The average African American's IQ is 85.

You insecure retards do realize that white trash speak is just as bad? 50% of USA is white trash and are hardly understandable. I have to work with them constantly and i hate it.

NIGGERS LMAO

Git 'er dun!

This. I'm contracting in Idaho and there are no blacks but a TON of fucking meth users and white trash that aren't being policed. They talk like an uneducated black Boomhaure and their stupidity will not cease to amaze you.

Ebonics was pushed heavily by the Clinton administration.

You know, of the "Superpredator" fame.

The clintons are racists through and through. Fuck, in her own book written in her own hand she said that the practice of having black only prisoners as staff at the governor's mansion was "quaint"

Ebonics was pushed through the system to keep the niggers in their rightful place.

I'm not saying it was right or wrong, it's just what it was meant for. By severely limiting their apparent intelligence through sabotaging their spelling and communication the niggers would be kept out of higher paying career pathways making them stay on the government dole and dependant on the democrats, therefore increasing the democratic rolls.

I dont believe Ebonics were pushed. It was just natural. Most languages has had an "Ebonics" speaking class because people who are born into poverty speak the language differently.

>English has been getting dumbed down for 100s of years for simplicity. Not really a big deal.
>Not really a big deal.

This is what's wrong with America today. Things are getting shittier. No big deal. Let's just roll with it. Fuck trying to fix things. "Ain't nobody got time fo dat" amirite?

But yeah fuck the clintons

Because those teachers that try to correct their spellings are label racist.

English today sounds nothing like english 500 years ago. That's mostly because of White people just adapting easier words. The words you use day to day wouldve made you look like a retard 300 years ago

because they're black?

And Ebonics is the lazy retards excuse for not attempting to better your position in life by trying to achieve something?

90% of the population can't spell correctly.

most don't know the difference between

no and know
to, too, and two
your and you're
their, there, and they're
etc.

Easy to say if you weren't born into extreme poverty with a system in place to especially keep you there or in jail.

thicc is fine

Im stationed in Kentucky and i have to constantly remind myself that all white people aren't trash. I just say that over and over in my head. It's honestly made me understand racism, because if i grew up in this environment id be protesting to kill all white people.

bc nignogs hate themselves with the fury
as do many other proud ignoramuses
many can't linguistically participate
so how to obscure ignorance?
invent and insist on simpler terms
that distract from that which reveals their ignorance- generally-agreed proper use of language

Why don't you aks one of them?

>with a system in place
lolbait yet
actually it's easier when you're not a clinical paranoid / not looking to invent reasons to justify your inadequacy

Bitch please.

I'm the 9th child of 10 born to a heroin addict PROUD NEGRA WOMAN!

I got beat and had cigarettes put out on me because I got caught doing my homework instead of stealing purses to support mom's drug addiction.

I got profiled by the police on a semi-daily basis because of who my brothers were.
>"Huh BOI, you think you're fooling us with your school books. Come on punk, do something and make it worth my while to bust your teeth in"

I could go on and on about how fucked up my life was but that's in the past. I left that world and worked my ass off to do so. Now I own a real-estate and property management firm with my husband. We have a gorgeous farm, three kids, two dogs, and we're doing just fine.

And I vote republican because it's the democrats who have created the social shitshow that keeps the niggers in their place.

>Why can't black people spell correctly?

Low IQ

It's just slang words get over it.

>with my husband
>I have worked to be where i am
k

Please sir, tell me what "Ain't" is an abbreviation of?

Nah. Whites born into poverty and be impoverished in peace. They carry around guns and are huge drug users but aren't policed. Blacks in black cities are heavily policed.

Imagine having a poorly funded "black" school where the education is shit and the teachers don't wanna be there. You're poor so you would regularly have to go out of your way to attend a school not worth your time. You would have to find some way to LEGALLY sustain yourself for like 15 years in order to be even eligible to work in fast food or retail. OR you could help damage your neighborhood by slinging drugs in order to consistently sustain yourself and possibly your family with a high risk of being put in prison.

It's a system.

BECOUSE ENGLISH IS THE HARDEST LENGUAGE ON EARTH

I am not a bloodsucking woman. I'm a fag you dumbfuck.

I bought my first house to fix up at the age of 23. Flipped it for a tidy profit. Repeated that numerous times. Eventually started keeping the houses and renting them out for steady income flow.

I acquired the farm house at a property auction for $45k and started working on it here and there for my primary residence. Shortly there after I met my husband at bearaoke karaoke. We both hit it off on account of our mutual interest in wood working. After a few years he quit his job to help run MY business.

Just to reinforce this point. Systems to have to be explicitly designed in order to exist. read up on emergence theory:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergence

Do you know the difference in percentage from white gang related activities from black gang related in neighborhoods? I've heard a cop once say [about a black neighborhood] "You don't patrol enough, and they complain. You patrol too much, and they complain."

Serious question, why can't white Americans spell correctly?

>kek, dumb ameritards.

proof that the gay fixes everything.

What sort of houses do you rent? are you a slumlord?

You do realize that voting republican is worse than voting democrat for expanding options to impoverished black people? I'm not saying democrats are fucking amazing at it either, but their first instinct isn't to cut all funding and then send out riot police/swat teams when black people encroach on white people's shindigs.

>Please sir, tell me what "Ain't" is an abbreviation of?
It is not an abbreviation. It is a colloquialism.
It stands, in some cases, for "isn't" or "am not". It used to be a very fashionable affectation in higher-class English and so was adopted by the lower classes. In the last century or so it has been severely deprecated.

>BECOUSE ENGLISH IS THE HARDEST LENGUAGE ON EARTH
For you, perhaps.
Others might say Japanese.

Lol not even remotely the same thing.

well you do know you're an exception and that most black kids or any kids wouldve stole in order to support mom's drug addiction. So what is your argument based upon? That just because it is super extremely difficult to lead a normal life if born into black poverty doesn't make giving up ok? Because you did it? Not everyone is a strong gay black man. Your childhood should make you even more empathetic to people with similar struggles but instead you're berating those people. If I were black i'd call you an uncle sam sellout fuck nigga because mentally, you're thinking pants on head backwards.

What did you expect from apes?

You're an idiot if you don't see the parallels.

You should treat all races with respect or youre finna get your face on some racist twittwr page

>black people
You mispelled "niggers".

America's infrastructure and policies were designed with this in mind.

Whites dont have conventional "gangs" because they arent heavily policed so they don't need a social teamwork for illegal activity.

YEAH this
faggot

We're predominately upscale rentals. The average home rental in the nigger areas is $600, the average middle-class homes go for $1000-ish. Our single family properties range from 1-2.2k per month. We have quite a few corporate rentals which are bread and butter because the places stay well maintained. We also have 2 apartment buildings in white suburbia with units ranging 8-1200

I make god damn sure that niggers don't get into our houses.

I'm a god damn businessman. I came from nothing with not only official, but systemic and even familial oppression and I've brought myself up here.

You say the republicans want to cut funding? GOOD. Then maybe the worthless piece of shit niggers might actually have to work for a fucking living. They want to call in the national guard to protect the whites? GOOD, the niggers will over-run them and want to destroy and kill whitey and they openly and brazenly declare so at their OBLM Only Black Lives Matter marches and rallies.

You have so called "educated" niggers getting tenure at colleges they are wholy unqualified for simply to fulfill some liberals agenda that niggers are just as smart as whites, and then once they have tenure they start sending emails about NO WHITE STUDENTS ALLOWED.

Fuck the democrats. Send in an army of armed soldiers and force those niggers to read a god damn book or blow their head off.

true

>Your childhood should make you even more empathetic to people with similar struggles but instead you're berating those people.

>I'm opressed by the white man, lets go burn down the only grocery store in a two mile radius and then bitch that we aint got no gud fud.

>90% of the population can't spell correctly
I believe you, but citation needed?

>I'm opressed by the black man
>Lets go ram a ton of white people with a car

lmao

The sad part is he didn't kill any niggers.

It's not important to teach the coloreds proper reading and writing. It just leads to them getting uppity.

I don't believe you're a nigger. Post timestamp on skin. No retard would be this self hating even though they have posted about valid excuses for why a nigger with the same upbringing would be a nigger.

By "spell" do you mean pronounce?

I hope English isn't your first language, you're as retarded as the nigga's

shut up nigger

I'm not Muricunt but isn't the cc instead of ck explained by the crips gang who refuse to use ck because it means crip killer ? I remember to have read this somewhere...

I'm really sorry you're so vindictive that you can't beg the notion to try and help people.

The concept of people getting into colleges they don't deserve isn't an exclusive black thing. Come on, this shit's bigger than that.

Violence doesn't beget a more civilized society. You need to calm the fuck down and get over your shitty past. There are good people stuck in that shit and you don't get to pick and choose when that narrative suits you. Grow up, little faggeto.

>it just rolls off the tongue much better than English

But we are talking about spelling and writing here not talking.

>going to = finna
>ask =axe
>double negatives

Also "axe" as "ask"
Never really got that one, it's not even just spelling, they actually pronounce it like that too.

Why the fuck would i be talking about pronounce when i put "spell" and the 3 words misspelled in the pictures? And how the fuck do you pronounce thicc differently from thick either?

nice try, nigger.

>they're stuck.

They're stuck in that shit because they choose to stay there. They don't build up their own communities, they rob each other, they destroy their own locally owned stores and then they beg for more fucking help.

They let those criminal niggers run the neighborhood and get away with their shit. Act like a god damn community and fix your own shit.

Are you fucking retarded?

as young niglets they still have hope for life because cartoons are cool and shiet. so they pay attention in school enough to learn about PHONETIC SPELLING. then they get older and stop giving a fuck about life because da man gossa keep a nigga down and when it comes to typing words, even basic ones, they just go with whatever phonetic spelling pops up in their head

Post skin with stamp or stop pretending to be black

They choose just the same as North Koreans choose to not cross over the DMZ into South Korea. While a few do make the trip, the system is overwhelmingly stacked against them. While the threat of violence is much more downplayed in our domestic scenario, the overarching themes are similar.

While I'm sure there is a portion of that population that revels in the chaos and disruption, it's not exactly easy to find alternatives in most of their situations. I'm willing to bet luck had a major role in your success. Lucky you met the right people. Lucky you gambled on a piece of property or two and it paid off. If anything fell through like it does with most people's attempts to lift themselves out of poverty, you would have fallen back into that squalor, and who knows what your breaking point when your best efforts weren't good enough. Then a person like you would call you scum and a nigger, because you didn't try hard enough.

Fuck people like you. You don't deserve shit.

Work on your reading comprehension you fucking ger

Oh fuck this bullshit. The defenseless victim excuse is getting tired.

readable version?

these, and you need mental help if that's not obvious since you cant realize this

why are you guys entertaining this neckbeard? he may be gay but he isn't black.

niggz are memz

>americans invent airplane
>limies call it aeroplane
>limies think their word is more correct than americans'

nice try, bong

>colour
>color
>aluminum (British accent)
>aluminum (Hamburger accent)

Nice strawman argument. I'm not stating they're defenseless victims, I'm simply saying poverty is difficult to extract yourself from. If it wasn't then poverty wouldn't be a thing.

this is simple logic, and your deflection only speaks to your mental maturity, or lack there of.

please elaborate.

We wuz kangs

Because they're animals?