Any stories on acid and is it safe and additive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3shL389L2EY
youtube.com/watch?v=uK72E84pUOc
youtube.com/watch?v=rUxXo7MnL0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do it faggot

Here's one.

Took acid last night, actually the worst night ever. I can't greentext but if you bump the thread I'll type it out

safe? it's physically safe but there's a risk of mental problems afterwords.

addictive? not in the same way heroin is, but it can be.

bump

user, what some of anons will tell you are true: It can be like a nightmare. But I can guarantee, if you do your research and do it in the right set-and-settings, it will be life-changing.

Note that most who browse Sup Forums are worthless and mentally sick individuals who jerk of to CP and loli, are addicted to sugary drinks, drugs, TV shows/anime, etc.

If you want to better yourself in life, this is the way to do it. Just do your homework.

Here you go, thank me later: youtube.com/watch?v=3shL389L2EY

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=uK72E84pUOc

Op is gonna trip ballz

Story time faggot

OP's life will never be the same again, IF he does it right.

Otherwise the internet will have yet another Nightmare story.

Just freshly arrested 3 nights ago on bars n cid leaving the bar. Went tagging I get into back of cop car had half blunt in Hawaii' n shirt pocket as soon as uncuffed tossed it by jail trash. If I wasn't barred out I would have ran. Not to mention. 3 beers and some black milf Monique bought 3 mixed drinks. Lesson learned go home with a lady. Not green texting don't care.

Jerking off to lolis makes you mentally sick? lol fuck off cunt

>Jerking off to a drawing of a little child getting rape isn't a sign of mental sickness

Ok then.

raped*

>Safe
Yes as long as your environment is.
>Addictive
Acid isn't a drug you should be doing more than once every few weeks at the most, unless you're microdosing but that's different.

Acid isn't like this. These kind of effects are nothing like what I've experienced, sounds more like meth tbh.

This. Acid can change your life and mental state for the better. Its really emotional and enlightening, and to some its a spiritual experience.

If you're thinking acid is like a party drug, you've been misled and you shouldn't take it.

>tfw you're a closet paedophile

>be me, 20 never tripped.
>Friend of mine sells me a tab, too scared to take it so I leave in in my freezer for a month
>Yesterday, bored out of my mind, remember about tab
>6pm, pop it in and wait
>7pm hyper nauseous
>730 emotional breakdown
>Friend picks me up
>They are also tripping
>Go to get alcohol to calm me down, we try her bf first, nope, he just took salvia. Wtf
>Friends friend has some
>Drive there, get call from friends bfs mother. Where the fuck did bf go?
>He ran into the woods screaming, smashed his head
>He's ok? now and we pick him up, all of us head to friends house who I've never met
Fuck you guys. Typing this on a phone sucks. Give me more time as I do this shit

That's not true.
Hmmmmm. Nope I don't like real :p

>Get to friends house, let's call him L
>L has a friend over already, who is also on acid
>Friends bf, fuck just going to call him M from now on, brought the salvia with.
>L's friend (Ill call him a)who's tripping does 60cc or something of the salvia.
>He's ok for the first min
>All of the sudden he FLIPS SHIT
>A's seeing some shit, trying to get out
>We hold him down, he's like spazing out and attacking us
Cont? Not gonna waste my time if y'all hate this. Also first greentext so fuck you

pedo

you're pretty dumb get out :p

cont plz

It's entirely safe unless your family has a history of schitzophrenia or depression.
Trips are always about setting, if you're around buddies in a comfy place you have nothing to worry about.

my first time was amazing and there's still thoughts I can remember from it that I can explain but they have sentiment.
it's not physically addictive and the dosage is so tiny that it can't hurt you. you'd need 1000s of times more of it to actually cause damage

in future if you want info about any drugs you should visit erowid.org

Cont.

Fuck you

Ok
>A escaped from us, starts screaming
>Falls down flight of stairs, screams even more
>Remember half of us are already tripping balls, and this is my first time seeing these people
>A find the door and beats it, we can hear him screaming in the woods
>Ls mom comes out, asks what the fuck is going on
>Fuck
>Somehow track a down, he's coming down but still seeing shit
>Keeps on looking dead at me and telling me to watch out, it's already got us
>He comes back up and lays down, still groggy from his visions
>By this time tension is high and he kicked the table over, all of my shits everywhere, someone's bong was knocked over etc.
Honestly it was like a fucking movie, and I'm still questioning if this really happened to me

Questions?

I took 5 hits of acid at a Dead show. I became convinced I was DAMNED, as in going to Hell.

It sucks as whenever I have smoked pot of late, I get a flashback. It sucks.

That aside, I have had some great times with acid.

>writing "fuck you" on Sup Forums

lol easy now, bad boy. You hurt his feelings ;) ;)

>I took 5 hits of acid at a Dead show. I became convinced I was DAMNED, as in going to Hell.

Being this stupid.

You deserved it.

Hopefully OP won't do something nearly as stupid as that.

For the Psychedelic Experience, Set-and-Settings is the most important thing. If you don't know this by the time you are taking the drug, then you deserve whatever happens to you.

Ha, he tripped for the first time at the same place I tripped for the first time: Reed College.

My nigga, Terrence.

Grow up, edge boy.

>pointing out how retarded someone's action in the past was = being a edgy boy

Ok then.

LSD is not for everyone, but if you´re just a bit mature inside your head you will be fine.
I´m 100% convinced that you can´t get addicted to substances that aren´t stimulants. and i´m sure its gonna do something good for your life quality if you decide to take it. I have only had good experiences with acid over the last few years.
BEAR IN MIND THO
there are many substances (cheaper) with similar effects.. for an example nbomes.
STAY AWAY FROM THESE
I have done nbome maybe 7 or 8 times and it has left me with (at times) rly intense flashbacks. mainly when i smoke weed but also when im sober at times.
Best of luck

youtube.com/watch?v=rUxXo7MnL0g

Nope, being deliberately offensive for the sole purpose of trolling a complete stranger who's background you know nothing about is abysmally immature is why.

Have the people over here talking about drugs and other half talking about being faggets

I would suggest you only take LSD if you are psychologically stable, and do it maybe only once or twice under ideal conditions. What are ideal conditions? It varies from person to person. Personally, I like being in a city with lots of technologically around and maybe one other person tripping with me. YMMV.

Phish shows are also good. Well, for me.

Been dropping since 16 as long as you are confident in your mental stated say go for it. Id only drop about once every 3 weeks just becaus you get a retarded tolerance. Also if you have friends who drop do it with them for your first as they can help talk you down from a bad trip.

> ideal conditions
>being in a city

i guess you´re in a city even though you´re underneath a roof, but if you´re advicing OP to go outside and trip for the first time he might just have a shit time.
not guaranteed but at least get used to the feeling before venturing outside :b
Not that im gonna advice against going out, if you´re having a good time, going out is fkn amazing but i also met people who took it very nice sitting inside but then flipped shit when we went for a walk

Be forewarned though, my uncle took 50 hits and he's never been the same.

>Acid can change your life and mental state for the better.
What he's not saying is it can change it for the worse as well, best to trip with friends in a place you feel safe. I hear all these stories about tripping in the woods, that would not be for me, have tripped with friends and in places I feel comfortable

Op here now how do I find a drug dealer I know a lot of people who sell pot and hydros but would they have lsd? And who much don't wanna get ripped off

>rly intense flashbacks. mainly when i smoke weed but also when im sober at times.
Flashbacks when I smoke anything, smoked a few of a friends cigarettes while tripping, the flashbacks are not bad but always triggered by smoking, more like intense prolonged dejavu

seems like a common occurrence

nbome flashback guy here.
Just ask around. shit flows like water
Make sure your stamps don´t taste like anything tho. If it taste even the slightest its not LSD

It is safe most of the time.

But.

If you have underlying mental illness it could bring it forward.

Friend of mine did acid. Weeks after the trip still didn't feel right. Wound up having complete mental breakdown.

Turns out there's some schizo shit in his family.

He's fine now. Brilliant, creative dude. He had to be on drugs, like antipsychotics, for a while. Might still be, not sure. But he's OK now.

The question is, and I don't think anyone knows the answer for sure, would this have happened if he didn't do the acid? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe it would have happened differently, or later.

If schizophrenia/psychosis is potentially on your menu, there is some risk to psychedelics. If not, go for it.

They are not addictive though.

flashback guy reporting in.
Did you also use nbomes?
Im convinced my brain only does this because I remember how shit looked like when i was tripping (im not new to psychedelics) but im trying to find out why this only seems to be the case with nbomes.
Ive done acid, shrooms, salvia, mdma, 2cb etc. pretty much any psychedelic i could get my hands on, and yet it doesnt seem like those substances had any side effects after use.

So what's the average price

Do you even literacy, faggot?

No idea what this incoherent story was trying to say. Stop doing drugs though, you can't afford the risk of any diminished brain function

me again.
Im from Denmark so i dont quite know what to expect with us prices. Im used to pay around 15 dollars for 1 stamp with 150-200 micro grams

Wtf you're cooked mate, stay off the drugs.

Just acid, still smoking induced flashbacks, only

>convinced only stimulants are addictivr

Yeah sure, not like heroin and alcohol are addictive...or benzos. Or like, a shit-ton of non-stimulant drugs.

Fucking idiot.

bruh.
i never even considered the LSD might take part in the problem. once i figured out how dangerous nbomes is i just put the blame on that and kept taking acid

>Stimulants are a class of drugs that elevate mood, increase feelings of well-being

you´re saying heroine pills and alcohol dont match this description? piss off m8

AND BTW. why did you come here when this clearly isnt for you

There is more than this to being a stimulant. It is a specific class of drugs. It doesn't include every euphoria-inducing drug.

bruh this just tells me that while I was out actually trying this shit, u sat and became an expert in whats what. good 4 u

What isn't for me? Nonsense misinformation from nitwit kids who clearly don't know anything?

No, please...feel free to reclassify whole families of drugs. Whatever stupid shit you are saying is obviously right. OP should definitely take advice from you.

>pic related, it's you

i sure got some color didn´t I?
And im just saying you should go be angry somewhere else. if you dont do this stuff why did you come to debate here lol.
And inb4 OH I SMOKE WEED AND STUFF

just stop

btw im 20, so by law im no kid

I wish memories induced the same fantastical charge instead of this dry, dead glare imposed on my entire being
It fucking hurts to remember
I had one though, back in the day, was getting raped in every orifice by an extradimensional tarantula, think it was then I realized I was in Hell and accepted being Satan, little did I know Satan doesn't actually rule Hell
Nah that's his trick, he fools you into thinking that so you become him, only to figure out you're now Hell's eternal bitch

Oh wow, are you 20? Wow. I am impressed, kid.

I also never said I haven't done "any of this stuff" as you put it. I just take issue with your blatant misinformation. Also, your inability to recognize or admit that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Non retards don't spout incorrect facts and then double down on their idiocy when it's pointed out that they said something factually inaccurate.

Man you´re the reason people call others autistic on this board. You should get a life tbh and btw we both know you never tried shit ;D not even gonna waste a sec more talking to u.

AND my guess is the pic above is you

have a good one tho