Hahahahahahahhah

are you having a bad day?

Poor man's Julian Draxler

sad!

Messi is not a defender.

That was hard.

>Copypasta about the game not being over yet
There, i did it.

Shouldn't you be with your team right now Messi?

It's half time, he has time to catch up. Through gypsi meme magic I predict him scoring AT LEAST two goals.

I wonder if it's the same buttblasted Argentinian defending Messi in every thread hahahah

I remember watching Messi cutting in just outside the box and dragging a whole back line with him, hardly see that anymore.

>Messi is now reaponsible for defending

Its only the first half. Enrique needs to change this shit formation though.

I predict some equalizer goals and maybe 1 goal from Messi and then everyone will go to OPs gay thread and post >OP

>Messhit

And he's lost the ball every time he's touched it. Most of that half was played in PSGs half

b-b-but muh Higuain

>get disposessed
>lazily walk all over the field
>not contributing much to midfield
>""""best player in the world""""

Lel, the one time I decide to watch farcelel and he's trash.

Can u make a same pic for tsu famalam

H-h-h-h-h-h-h--h-h-h--h-h-h--h-h-h-higuain right? ;_;

I just edited the teams in my man, can't be bothered to remake it from scratch.

Sorry

Be happy about Di Maria, he's the one who deserves praises

Barcelona have never won a game in ucl history down 0-2 at half.

>carry team to WC2010 final
>Messi gets all the praise

>h-he's the best midfielder and playmaker in the world
lmao stick to tap ins and dribbling, manlet. playmaking ain't for you

yeah, defenders don't get dispossessed and then just jog around

Worst performance i have seen in his career 2bh. Those are pretty wierd. Just happens m8.

Why don't you just wait until the end of the game (1 singular game out of literally over 500) to talk shit?

The grass was too long

why do americans always fellate messi more than anyone but argentinians? at least with the latter there's an excuse

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaga

t. donaldo fanboy.

Yeah, its Messi's fault the defense gave up 3 goals

Everyone has their off days
Even the GOAT

>non-league football
Fuck off

2nd goal came directly because he turned the ball over leading to PSG counter

not gonna lie, former Messi fanboy here. This is fucking hilarious watching him age and struggle. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the ballon d'or

You're all spastic tryhard retards.

Not a single Barcelona veteran is trying
They've given up on Luis Enrique, he will be sacked and they will suddenly improve
Screencap this

It looked like the whole team didnt even try or psg just totally fucked them up

It's the former, PSG are playing like they always play

Messi doing a great Mia khalifa impression getting abused by 2 black men

3-0 lmao

>we still got copa del rey lads, everything's good

AHAHAHAH RONALDO WOULD'VE SCORED 5 AGAINST THIS AWFUL PSG TEAM

>american in charge of understanding football
2nd goal was literally his fault and he didn't even run back to help fix the shit he started

probably their first footy hero

>Emery calling for meme magic

>someone doubted this lineup

Veratti

Cavanni

Di Maria

Draxler

2nd goal start with him losing the ball, and he didn't even tried to take it back, he does exactly the same shit in the NT

>p$g runs through barca's entire team like swiss cheese
>i-it's messi's fault for losing the ball at the halfway line like once or twice

kek crawl back into the woodwork any time penaldo fagboys, don't even @ me

>blaming Messi

Do you guys even watch the sport?

Luis Enrique started two player that just came out of injure, Iniesta and Busquets. Additionally, he started Gomes, and he was also forced to start Sergio Roberto. It's obvious who is guilty here.

memes

Ronaldo dick riding general

Did you not watch Messi play?

On two occasions he lost the ball that led to a goal
Along with his pisspoor defennding, and not tracking back and not giving near anything going forward he has been awful for his stature.
I don't care how good you are, when you lose the ball, you track back and defend, you don't stand there smug like and walk it off.

>Now Higuain scores at the final and wins a UCL with Juve.

desu we tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him on top of it, so he doesn't feel the pressure (Basile). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona so he can feel comfortable (Martino, Batista). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

He chokes against Brazil. Okay, Brazil is a great team. He chokes against Germany. Okay, Germany is a great team. He chokes against Uruguay, okay, they are world champions.

We sacked coaches and players because he didn't like them (Riquelme, Tevez, Basile). We put in coaches and players just because he asked (Martino and his Newell's friends).

He doesn't score in KO games? Maybe he's saving up for the next game. Maybe he's saving up for the final.

Now he had this chance in silverware. He only had to perform against Chile (so you understand how small they are, 3 people died celebrating a Copa America). Many people would have hailed him as the GOAT, even though winning a Copa America of which we have 14 already doesn't mean much.

Not only he doesn't perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only he doesn't score, it's okay, 11 KO games without scoring, but it's okay, he's still good. Not only he doesn't assist, it's okay, it's your team mates right? They are your friends Messi, you sacked Tevez, you asked for Higuain and Aguero. But okay, we get it, you didn't assist.

On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.

not playing against celtic, alaves, granada, eibar, osasuna

Things don't go his way he doesn't give any effort just walking around the pitch sulking

>spanish """"""""""""""""""soccerball""""""""""""""""""""""

>Barcelona's DMF and defense is its worst shape in probably the last decade, and concedes

F O U R
O
U
R

>goals. Fanboys and antis will try to blame it on Messi (or Suárez or Neymar, for that matter)

post >yfw

he is literally the best player on the earth right now and has been for +10 years, you fucking retard

that fucking back four full of total randoms + rabiot (who the fuck is that?) owned MSN tonight.

how is that even possible?

MESSI DICK-SUCKERS ARE CRYING BECAUSE HE WASNT PLAYING AGAINST ALAVES

He's an autist who fails in big games. Ronaldo is the best player on earth.

Just cause he was the best player doesn't mean he is one now

>Being this mad
>At Sup Forums

kek

this fucking delusion is unreal. please be bait

>The city of (You)

ronaldo barely even touches the ball in big games

>TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUU

What are Messi fanboys excuses now?

i think messi is more liked than muhammad in middle east what the fuck

Modrić is the best player in the world right now senpai.

delusion? lmao you're fucking retarded so is everyone else on this board, just because he's not scoring 5 goals in 1 game you are all going to call him bad?

you are all fucking retarded and btw Barça will win champions league this year so go fuck yourself

>"Leave choking in big matches to me"

in usa*

Messi doesn't track so Rafinha/Gomes has to push out to the right. Only Messi doesn't even bother picking up Rabiot, closing inside like Hazard does for Chelsea when Alonso covers outside. That's why the midfield is so shit. Can you niggers count or understand the most basic football shit? Barca's whole philosophy is about having an extra guy in midfield but when it happens against you, you can't see it? Never heard of a midfield battle? Barca lost it today and it's all because of Messi. No matter how good you are, you can't just waltz around the field and expect to win.

Kek
I guess this is a copypasta from an Argentinian yes?

Sup Ozil!

ok good bait u got me have a slag

(you)

"i dont agree with you so im going to call you a troll/bait"

lmao, go watch your irrelevant league

(You)
>tf
>tt

>Messi is not a defender.

He's most certainly not, senpai.

This game, fucking PSG on the first leg of Rof16, is now a big game because Messi didn't score...
Yet every time Messi scored against them (and generally fucked with them like they were kids) in the six previous times he played them -quarters, etc-, it was

>PSG

Precious

>There are people unironically saying he is GOAT
How is this possible?

HA HAHO HOOHOHOO

>concede 4 (four) goals
>Apparently it's the fault of an attacking player
Okay, Messi was shit, but this fuckface right here should take most of the blame

was before the injury. Hope he gets back to top shape. His display in the clasico was something else

show some respect you cunt

yes

This ignores the point that the attacking player did not score.

Neymar was disposessed 7 (seven) times.
No tactics work when you have an immature ballhog who needs to play every game for marketing purposes.

Well yes, they are expected to win against shit like PSG. It is fucking hilarious and embarrassing for them if they lose.

Because PSG were shit at the time. Now they actually look good.

I don't get it, Gomes was absolutely horrible in the Euro

what was Barca thinking?

Because he was like the only one trying to do a thing? The only MSN's shoot at the goal was from him.