Wwyd/rate this slut

wwyd/rate this slut

I would fuck her in front of her father while her mother undresses

underated post

Bump

stick my dick in that soft squishy pussy :-D

Have her pose for me so i could jack off on her chest

yum

I would have her strip down on the other side of the room, and crawl on all fours towards me sitting on the edge of the bed. Have her start sucking my rock hard dick till i blow all over her face

Im going to level with ya im watching this post, she is hot as fuck but keep posting, unless you want something in return? but she is hot as fuck.

a decent wwyd would be appreciated

I would just bend her over right there and start licking her cunt. She is just too fucking fine.

I'd bend her over that bed and slide her underwear to the side so I could play with her clit with one hand. With the other hand I reach under her shirt and rub her nipple. I then get on my knees and lick her pussy. Once I think it's wet enough I stand up and shove my dick in her. I pound away until I get to cum balls deep in her pussy.

Fuck her in a discreet location on the beach so she could feel the thrill of being fucked in public

you just literally described sex

I'd put her through several stages of hell. Her hips would be fucking killing her.

Lol. Yeah, what that guy said

Fucking abdomen just begs for cum to be shot there. I would fucking eat her fishy cunt before i start fucking her raw and I cum all over her abdomen

savagely bash her head onto a table spread that cunt wide and ram her as hard as humanly possible.

I'd motor boat those tits for hours, then play with the nipples. When I'm ready for her cunt I'll ram into her and fuck her til she screams. Cum inside and send her back to you leaking

I'd rip that shirt off And titty fuck her and cum on her face

Rape with a butt plug, tie up and whip, rub my fingers between her clit and drive her up the wall with bringing her to climaxing and stop and walk away.

Pick her up and press her up against the wall, her legs wrapping around me as I bounce her little body up and down on my cock

Getting board... i'm done. later

wwyd

run fast

she could probably out run you, in high heels

well i'll have to bring my bow and arrow and put a little tranquilizer on the tip

what?
why

QUADS

im a scronny jewish man

greentext

I'd eat her ass so hard my tongue would tickle her tonsils

oc m80