Ask a guy who sucks his own cock anything

Ask a guy who sucks his own cock anything

How are you so flexible? Ribs removed? Ever had some one else give you head?

Palestine conflict... where do you stand?

Practise, nope, they're all there, and yeah but I'm single at the moment. Also, nice dubs

Fuck them. Kill them all. White power all the way

Are you able to get it all in?
or just the tip?

Post more

Do you swallow?

How is this not gay ?

I mean sure, you're getting your dick sucked, but you're sucking a dick.

Just the tip and a little bit of the shaft

Will do, gimme a few mins

Yeah, cos I'm too lazy to lean it up and it doesn't even taste that bad, if your gf ever gets pissy with head say that if you eat it she has to from now on aswell

It's a paradox, but also I wouldn't mind too much being someone's qt3.14 trap gf

Ok

how long you took till you can do it

Why havent you killed yourself yet?

Is that something you can just do or did you have to work for it?

I used to be able to do it when I was young. Now I'm fat and 40 I'd probably break my fucking neck and have my family find me naked and blue with my flaccid dick in my mouth

I can just do it, I heard about autofelatio and tried it, and here we are
Oh shit yeah, I totally forgot to do that today, thanks for reminding me hon

Try building pillows behind your head and pushing your legs against something above you, that's how I do it

Oh, hi son, *wharble-garble*... I was just *slurp* Wait, I DID IT! I FUCKING DID IT! *jizzes*

Am I having a stroke

Here's the most important question:

Does it feel more like sucking cock or getting your cock sucked?

I'mma go for a shower, have questions for when I get back and I will answer

Definitely getting it sucked, ever had a girl put her finger in your mouth while she's blowing you? Cos that's more what it feels like than sucking a dick, just thicker

I can answer this. It feels like sucking a dick more than having your dick sucked. You know exactly what you're going to do, no element of surprise it's nowhere near the same. Have you ever tried tickling yourself? Yeah...

There's the kicker, it's your own dick. You don't call giving yourself a handjob gay, even technically you're stroking a dick. You call it masturbation. You're just getting yourself off, same with sucking your own dick.

I figured as much. I've never heard of anyone that couldn't do it, but learned how. I tried to become flexible enough as a teen, but I gave up when I stopped making progress.

got any videos?

How long's your dick?

What would your explanation be if your parents would enter your room and see you doing that?

Maybe your dick is too short.

No, I'm just not flexible enough. I have a 7 inch dick, but I've seen a trap on a cam site do it with a much shorter dick. I don't even like traps, but I had to look because it was fascinating, just like OP.

yes but you would be Sup Forumss most honorable hero so there is that

You can, I know a few people who started doing yoga and did it that way

No

Seven and a bit inches

"Fuck you if you didn't want to see shit you shouldn't have opened the door" same response as when I walked in on my mam pegging my dad on the sitting room carpet

As I said above, try yoga

could you post a pov shot of your cock?

Of me sucking it?

no just your cock

I am surprised and disappointed that there has not been a single "sharpie in pooper"

Aite

wouldnt you prefer some skank to do it for you?

Depends on the skank

pretty nice. you got kik or email?

Not that I'd be willing to share but I'll make a dud I guess

question is why dont you go get some instead

>Seven and a bit inches

No it fucking isn't lol. You're 5.5 at best bro. Why even try to lie when we have photographic evidence.

I do yoga. I just don't think I have the ability to go that far. As a kid I couldn't even touch my own toes without bending my legs. Took a long ass time to even get to do that and I'm not even overweight. My body just doesn't want to bent that way.

Lazy

Well, I wish you luck anyways

(((white)))

Well here's me, not even fully hard cos I came a few mins ago to that sweet fuckin slime girl thread on /d/, next to a htc desire510, a 5.1 inch phone, and still towereing above it

Yes, white

alright, id like to see more of you after this thread

[email protected]

This is a good thread.
I'm glad this thread exists.

Thank you, OP.

I can do it too. If you can get oriented so your hips are pushing it's better than head bobbing. Still awkward. Not as good as a handjob from someone else.

You're welcome, random lurker

True, but shit is still fairly cash

Cool, because sucking a dick turns me on more that getting sucked off.

Are you bi?

Ehh, I'd be open to it for money

For the email guy who wanted to see it soft

pretty nice looking cock. need more selfsucking

Do you ever leave the house? If so, why?

Aite, gimme a few minutes

Yes, I go jogging with my dogs and I go shopping etc

Oh and also, get out of my dreams where I am able to do that about once a year.

how much does ur spine hurt?

If it doesnt hurt yet, what are u gonna do when u start experiencing the most intense unbearable pain?

It does but it's worth it

Here's some more

make a gif

You're basically just wanking into your own mouth by the looks of things.

Just admit that you're a bum bandit and love the taste of cum. Have out with it. Be honest. Own it. Own yourself. Stop concocting this bizarre ruse.

As the post above says, for your spines sake, wank into a glass and then use that to drink from when you next need your demented cum fix you furry little faggot.

Ok fuck you
I will accept being called many things, but a furry is not one of them. Even if I am just jacking off into my own mouth, your the poor fuck who has nothing better to do than sit here and watch me

He can smell his balls

No it's not gay

play with your foreskin with your lips. like bite it a lil

I can also suck myself.

Ask me anything that you want a second opinion on.

Op is abandoning thread, and you can thank this cunt for pissing me off enough to do so

Lol! We know about the pic, fucking troll.