What are the most cost-effective fast food items? From any place...

What are the most cost-effective fast food items? From any place. Taco Bell has a burrito and nachos under $2 but they're big

Dollar menu bruh mcdouble is not too bad.. If you have a oven and know how to cook get some 99 cent pizzas and put hot sauce on em. Ramen noodles are cheap as well.

if you're a poorfag here's my advice from my experience at the bottom.
>rice
>beans
>hot sauce
>eggs
>bag of potato
>butter
>salt
>pepper
buy cheap meat and freeze them until ready to cook
buy fruits that are on sale or buy a multi-vitamin
never buy ramen noodles.

Taco Bell also has a pretty filling beefy potato burrito for $1. Bean burritos even cheaper.

Why not ramen?

Not OP, ramen is very high in sodium and fat. If you eat them occasionally, its like anything else, its okay. Only use the minimum amount of the flavoring package.

INSTEAD:

UDON noodles typically contain just wheat flour, water and salt. These thick noodles are light on calories, but traditional refined versions are also short on nutrients. For better nutrition, choose whole-wheat noodles instead -- these come packed with vitamins and fiber. Also, they are double packed in liquid and taste more like fresh pasta.

They carry Udon in most market usually in the refrigerated section where they have the vegetarian "imitation" meat

>Now hot to cook
>99 cent pizzas
Nigga wut

Something that hasn't been said yet is if you want more food for the same price ask what's free to add to shit when you buy it. For example you can get free extra pickles and free onions on virtually anything at McDonald's. If a sandwich doesn't have lettuce you can usually add that for free as well but for some fuckin reason Tomatoes cost money.

There was a time in my life where I lived almost entirely off of $0.99 totinos pizzas and hot sauce. That was in college 5 years ago.

read the nutrition label, unhealthy af.
rice on the otherhand, has carbs and potassium to give you energy to keep going.

Rahmen are short carbs that spike your blood sugar and make you hungry shortly after. if you look at price per kg, they're expensive, too.

Advice is sound. Get some onions and garlic, they improve many foods and are cheap. Also an assortment of no brand spices won't set you back much.

Cost me 50 fucking cents for a slice of tomato on my McChicken once, what the fuck, i can get an entire tomato for less than that. But then if I ask for my hamburger without tomato, lettuce, or condiments, they don't take off 50 cents

Even no brand spices can be pretty expensive, I feel like. I remember the thing holding me back from actually trying to cook interesting dishes when I was younger was the cost of all the seasonings and spices.

99¢ eggs
99¢ bread
Giant bag of rice

>Tasty
>Cheap
>Filling
pick two

At first I thought "50 cents, who gives a fuck?" But holy shit 50 cents is over 4 minutes of work for somebody making minimum wage

this guy
egg bread hot sauce done

Go to the .99 cent only store. Or buy some when you see they are on sale

Nigga, you can cook tasty meals using just oil & salt.

go hit a deer wtih your car, take said deer home hang from feet slit throat let bleed for few hours, butcher deer, the best free organic grass fed cage-free meat

and hot sauce

I don't know about the US, but I get discounter spices (pabrica, different italien herbs, curry and pepper) for 60-70ct a jar.
Considering the longlivety, they're worth it.
Corenader und curcuma are more like 3 bucks/ jar.

>Now hot
Nigga wut

Yes, you can make a lot of good meals without using any seasonings. That wasn't my point. The other poster was talking about buying spices. I ended up making the recipes you're talking about because the really interesting sounding ones took spices that I just didn't have. More a reference to trying new interesting flavors and recipes than just making good tasting normal stuff.

most spices you can find for under a dollar but bay leaves they are expensive here

>burger detected

>plus $1,000 insurance deductible cost for repairs to bumper and windshield

Good bargain