Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

What are your experiences with Adderall? And is Modafinil a better choice?

been using modafinil for years

Bump for interest

Modafinil made me feel.like I snorted a rail. Got it prescribed for narcolepsy and it was horrible. Body is jittery and crazy but mind is so profoundly tired.

How is it?

well i've used it on&off
that's bec my supply is from the web
it's great, helps me study, stay focused, motivated and awake. but it's not a replacement for deep restful sleep. you can also get a buzz from it if you used the right amount not too often. too often and it's noticeably less effective

take a caffeine buzz. increase it 3 fold. remove the poisoned feeling and jitters. that's modafinil.
it's isolated r part is even more potent.
10/10 would lose 1000 mmr again

Where do you find it online?

makes you high without making you high kinda hard to describe but that's what keeps you awake (among other things)

unitedpharmacies(search on google)

I have a script for modafibil for sleep work shift disorder or some shit. At first it's like being high on adderall. You want to talk to everyone and do everything. After your tolerance builds it just makes you feel more awake when you are tired. If you take it for several days in a row then stop the next few days will make you feel like your brain is working in slow motion. If you drink on modafinil you get the lowered inhibitions and easier communication with others without the retarded feeling that you get from being drunk.

>If you take it for several days in a row then stop the next few days will

Which is exactly why
a.dont use it everyday
b.if you do use it everyday don't just stop suddenly
not telling you what to do. it's just some adv from me to you user

(not adderall but something similar called ritalin/concerta) Works great for homework and for getting stuff done in general. Plus stims are fun to get high on from time to time just a bad comedown though.

That shit is legit? Anything special to know ab ordering? They ship outside UK?

>just a bad comedown though.
This so much. Stimulation is great, fun and exciting. But when you are too stimmed to sleep. But to tired to function. that's the worst feeling aside from idk passing a kidney stone...etc

do i need to tell you that? just read the importation law in your country. oh, yeah, looks like you need modafinil friend.

>but something similar called ritalin/concerta
everyone here knows what ritalin is, you handled saying that like it was the godamn sorcerers stone

you're meant to take days off so you can get adequate rest. it's simple. use it when you wake up. it's worn off when you are tired and you'll be able to sleep.

try artvigil (armodafinil) 75mg or 150mg your call.
enjoy feeling awake for long(give or take medium) (it's great first thing in whenever you awake)
thank me later

I would wake up at 5am to get ready for work, take it right before going to work. I only took it days I worked. Shit was fucked.

Was addicted to these in high school. I was taking 10-13 15mg a day.Started doing tweaker shit like getting over on people to get more, dated (used) this mentally handicap kid just because he had a script and would supply me when ever I wanted.Started snorting the beads and selling the empty capsules to kids at school. They started to get harder to find then basically disappeared in my area. So i turned to harder amphetamines for a while until I realized i was a full blown tweaker.. Im clean off that hard shit now. But if Adderall manages to resurface in my area I will not hesitate to cash out on a bunch.

>Shit was fucked.
did it make you buzzed or just straight up ill or both? like, did you get ANY good vibes whatsevr?
perhaps could you elaborate on 'like snorting rail'?

I hears Fixodent is pretty good.

Bump

I was on(prescribed) adderall for years, didn't use it as prescribed when I did use it. Normally traded it for oxy or sold it, but when I did take it I'd pop an XR 30 and rail another 30mg crushed up.

Was never too social on it on it unless I was drinking as well, usually just played xbox games or drew shit on it. I was never better at CoD than I was when taking adderall, just pure focus in the game.

Adderall 50 mg xr. They were amazing. Lasted 8 hours of full effect with another 3 hours of it slowly fading. I was able to do projects and study in a fraction of the time as it would have 100% of my attention. The biggest problem was I wouldn't be hungry or thirsty so I had to actively remember to do so. The aftereffects ranged from feeling completely hungover and burned out to feeling lightly fatigued. I found those effects were directly related to my dietary habits of the day. Drink plenty of water and everything was awesome.

And what are those prescribed for? getting high?

Anyone here ever buy off of duckdose?

modafinil is good, i think armodafinil may be a little better. adderall is ok and all, but i would prefer the others for not being tested for on most common drug tests.

Fucks up your body for very little high. Snorting adderall will make a bump of coke seem like gold

You buy them, no prescription.

lol

where?

RIP modcat

Almost ruined my life

On the street, from people you know. You used to be able to get them off the dark web, but now it's just a fuckfest of people scamming, stealing and hacking each other.

I've never done Adderall but I've used Vyvanse (which is quite similar) as a recreational substance. I took 80mg of the stuff on top of a weed brownie, and I was feeling both well into the day after. I ate the brownie around 9:30 PM and the pills around 11:20 PM.

As far as the effects, I had such an intense euphoric feeling in my body that it literally felt like my body was having an orgasm. I also got quite a few visuals but the main part of the experience was the body high.

Modafinil is probably better if you're not looking for a recreational drug, though it depends on the person. Amphetamines are a lot stronger, but come with more side effects.

Vyvanse is basically the same except it's dextroamphetamine bonded to L-lysine so it takes longer to work.

Have you ever seen limitless? Thats what adderall does

if you get adderall, you will abuse it, trust me
coming from someone who's had it in their medicine cabinet since elementary, it's just too tempting to crush it up and swallow/snort it for that intense euphoria

this is because xr only releases half the dose, then the remaining is slowly put into your body, so you will never build a tolerance for when you crush it and make all of it instantly release (unless you crush em everyday)

it's just not worth it

vyvanse is meh. isn't it a prodrug too?

It's great.

No.

Lisdexamphetamine is the complete term. It takes longer to work but acts for much longer. I felt it for nearly 24 hours and I could not sleep peacefully for like two weeks after that night I took it with the brownie.

Yes.
Prodrug to dextroamphetamine.
It's totally inactive in its own right.

R.I.P. you.
And isn't it lisdexamFetamine and not ph?

It is, but in higher doses it's extremely euphoric. The only non extended release amphetamine I've done is meth and I didn't even take enough for euphoria, so I really can't compare it to anything else.

Could be but I'm way too tired to give a fuck at the moment.

Yeah.

I'm prescribed it but I usually run out a week early because:
>1.) I take more than the recommended dose too many times
>2.) My wife steals too many of them

Number 1 I can control but 2 is a fucking wildcard and it seems like no matter where I hide them she finds it.

Anyways, I actually like the week in between because it destroys my tolerance. That way when a new month starts the effects are super strong again at the beginning. The start of that week sucks slightly though.

I hate the shit. I work In a pharmacy so my experience is different. Everyone always wants it too early. Then they yell at me because they are out and need more. We never have enough in stocks because it's so hard to order schedule II drugs. Plus insurance is always so fucked. One month Medicaid pays for only brand name and next month only generic. Adderall scripts are always a pain.

What is the price per pill before insurance

Modafinil is 10 times better if you're NOT looking for the high

Took medically for 7 years
first 3 were bliss
second 2 were blind
last 3 I was suicidal 5 days out of 7

Would not recommend. It fucks your senses, causes massive weight gain upon stopping, is highly addictive, warps your perspective, and will crush your self esteem within about a year.

It will take over a year to finish anything with motivation again after stopping, and it may take 3-6 attempts to stop cold turkey. Sex will feel bad, you will feel nothing, and if you do feel something, it will either be sadness or anger.

Don't do it user. It's just one small step down from heroin or an actual meth amphetamine addiction. I never abused and I'm telling you this.

I don't memorize that shit. Somebody had a script today, don't recall the strength, ~74 dollars for 30 generic and ~140 for 30 brand without insurance

It could range from 50$ to 250$ a bottle and the withdrawals are indescribably painful.

it should be possible to cleave the lysine, if it can be put there, it an be taken off. i've heard about enzymes from fruit doing the job and im sure it may have been successful for some people, but i can't imagine a high yield. im sure those with the right chem knowledge could do it, but wouldn't want to share the trick, they'd have that for their own personal use.

Dony listen to this guy go for it OP

"HAHA DONT LISTEN TO THE EXPERIENCED DUDE YOLO FAGGOT"

OP you're fucking stupid and I hope you get what's coming to you.

Take a methionine pill and pop a 200mg caffeine pill. Same results with no shitty side effects. All OTC

Rough estimate was all I was looking for

That's what I gave you, friend.

those caffeine pills are great dude. I used to crush them and cut up two lines before bed and snort it right after I woke up

Double dose 70mg Vyvanse and write a fucking symphony. Adderall is for faggots.

Used Armodafinil. Felt like I had the perfect amount of sleep. Any drowsiness just disappeared. Didn't get a speedy high like I wanted and suppressed my appetite. Stacked with coffee was great for only an hour, then the crash was horrendous. Consumed alcohol on it with a 12+ hr gap and still got sick as fuck. Flushed that shit, while fucked up. The end.