New England thread

Why don't you live in New England?
southern trash not allowed to post in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/11/Mount_Greylock_State_Reservation.jpg
pressherald.com/2016/01/07/lepage-accused-of-making-racist-comment-at-bridgton-meeting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Live free or die hard

i already live in a leftist shithole, senpai

Massachusetts reporting in faggots.

because I'm in central WA. Who 509 here?

Boston here, fucking hot weather.

Reporting in

Central MA, god's country

Too liberal and too cold.

Hell, I'm in Chicago and it's not much better.

I do live in New England, western Massachusetts to be more specific.

I can't wait to move to New Hampshire though.

same here. fairfield county. and i know you guys like to say fairfield county isn't really new england but hate to break it to you... IT IS!!!

>I can't wait to move to New Hampshire though.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

But really it will be full this summer when the touristfags pollute the beach so consider that when thinking about an area to move.

>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.
Deal with it fag, the second I get out of uni I'm moving to Manchester

Rich white fairfield county is the closest to paradise I've ever been

God-tier in the summer, but miserable in the winter. Still, I fantasize about living in a seaside coastal hamlet, eating delicious seafood and living a very quiet, comfy life.

>moving to Manchester

top kek, good fucking luck.

the fucks wrong with it

If only Vermont had adopted that ideal in the 60's, maybe this state wouldn't be infested with kikes and liberals now.

>Maine tops the nation with 96.9 percent of its population described as white, while 96.7 percent of Vermont and 96 percent of New Hampshire are white, according to the census.
>tfw New England is whiter than most of Europe

REEEEEE massholes get out of my state. This hasn't been your land since 1820.

methville

>be almost entirely white
>STILL vote in leftist shitters

New England is straight fucking sub human.

My gf lives near Boston but I don't know much about MA. Is it a cucked place, lads?

We have the most based governor in the country.

What do you guys think of old England?

You mean New Pakistan?

No mountains, it's shit.

LePage does trigger libs but like every single state still votes in super liberals. Why nigga.

Fellow masshole here, south coast

hey

BEST ENGLAND

The southern half of the state is shit due to transplanted massholes. We also have a huge welfare use problem here. I don't know what is wrong with people that results in that though.

?

.southern trash
>says the Yankee thats let the government walk all over the Constitution and taken over the country

c-can i join?

>won't even MAGA in the general

Enjoy being the state of Warren.

I'm from Arizona but people from Boston are based. It's like a better New York in pretty much every way.

Even the people I disagree with are fun to hang out with.

South>>>

Western MA has lots of mountains, see pic below (too large to upload, resizing compromises its beauty):

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/11/Mount_Greylock_State_Reservation.jpg

Live in Cali, not a queer either. It's acctually quite nice. I live in San Diego. It's sunny quite often and there aren't really seasons as it rains quite equally all year round. If I really want to go to snow, I can go up to some of the mountains. It doesn't snow much but if I want alot of snow I just go on vacation if I can. There's lots of mexicans but not a lot of blacks. Theres literally only 16 black people at my highschool but mexican's are the second most common next to white people. It's nice here, the weather is almost always just right and most of the neighborhoods here are nice. New England is pretty nice but it would take time to get use to. I love living by the beach and being able to wear whatever I want all year round.

Could have something to do with the heroin problems

You may not

fuck you and the shit state of New England.

Yes. Very much so.

I have driven through a numbers of times now and been able to see the sun rise while driving through the mountains in the region around Scranton. It is very pretty.

go back to New York, you piece of shit

Do you guys count Florida as part of the southern trash?

>tfw number 1

>IQ is directly proportional to Whiteness

Florida exemplifies Southern trash, m8.

at least get rid of CT
Any state that prefers the Yankees and Giants forfeits its right to calling itself New England

This is just nuts!

Yes, pic related

Mid west>>>>>

Those colors are really difficult to decipher

Hartford is so white and nice. Nothing like taking a stroll down Park St in Hartford.

New England is .... Too english

Figured. Good thing she's not really into politics, but hates Hillary. But it sounds like I'd hate it up there so good to know.

Is Ronde Island nice?

>Hartford
>White

>Whites of non-Latino background were 16% of the population in 2010

Who else /vermont/ here? We call it Pre-Canada for a reason. I took this at Lake Champlain, so beautiful.

>infested with kikes and liberals now

Burlington is an isolated cyst of leftism we do a very good job of containing. The rest of the state is conservative as fuck and we have some of the best protective laws in favor of gun owners in the whole country. Hell most people don't know this, but Bernie himself helped put them into place.

NH is truly the white man's land. No state income tax, no sales tax. All the natural beauty you could ask for - fall foliage, mtns, beaches, woods. The state motto is "live free or die" 96+% white. Hell, there's even a Hammerskin presence

I live in Massachusetts but it's only a 20 minute drive to the border and 30 minute drive to Providence.

It's pretty shitty desu, though the rich white parts are fine and up north can be comfy innawoods.

Most of my family is in RI so I go there a lot.

Vermont is cool.

real shit you guys are awesome

so many fucking niggers here t b h

Southern Massachusetts reporting in!

Where abouts? I'm around the attleboro area.

that lake is a 10 minute walk from my front door :^)

Moved to Boston area from CT. Thought I'd finally buy a house. Spent 500k on a piece of shit.

is this sarcasm

Will MA legalize weed in 2016?

Yes, Hartford is 3rd world

alot of drug addicts in certain parts, heroin is a huge deal for us here, I hope one day we bannish junkies

southern trash transplant from KY to strafford county, NH. I gotta say, the KY standard of living absolutely beats the shit out of NH. NH is great, but you pay a fortune to live in a shack. The all white population is impossible to beat, even if half of then are Bernie voters.

Born in Mass, luckily escaped after high school and now living in glorious Georiga.

Enjoy your collapsing economy, being a minority in your own hometown, high cost of living, dumb ass accents, tell me when to stop

I'm around the Raynham area.

I have always heard because of how old New England is, some of the rich white people are extremely rich and sophisticated having lived in wealth for so long, is this true?

No.

LONG LIVE THE DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF VERMONT

Noice. despite what Sup Forums says, Burlington is a prett nice town. All the liberal shit is pretty isolated to cancerous areas like UVM & Champlain's campuses. Good food, bars, and lots of gorgeous public land.

t. used to live there

How did you get out?

Manchester is slowly becoming niggersville.

They really are like roaches, they hate the cold, but will move in anyplace whites have inhabited for any length of time.

I loved a few towns over in a white area. Went to school in Boston and stayed

Greetings Bernouts

I don't know what shithole you lived in, but my town is 98% white and we don't have accents or minorities.

Enjoy all your niggers in georgia ;^)

I don't think there are many rich families that live here, they were mainly in the south because of plantations.

Rhode Island is famous for its mansions on the ocean around Newport. Taylor Swift owns one.

It's mainly just regular folk with rich people having summer homes in the mansions or Martha's Vineyard in MA.

>Maine tops the nation with 96.9 percent of its population described as white

Unless you count D-Money, Smoothie, and Shifty

pressherald.com/2016/01/07/lepage-accused-of-making-racist-comment-at-bridgton-meeting/

>be from MA
>town is 82% white and 12% asian
>other 6% is OTHER (Poo in loo, kebab, etc)

Feels good

Berkley reporting in. Love this town. Praying that Taunton keeps its shit in Taunton but I'm afraid it will spill over into our town.

>82% white
>Good for a MA town
Try 97%

This. As someone who has lived in both portland and aroostook county i can say that the bottom half is libtard shits.

Dighton here. We're right next to Taunton and we're fine, niggers and spics don't want to live innawoods and they couldn't afford it anyway.

D O V E R
O
V
E
R

>what are the white mountains

Silver Sands every summer

THERE'S A CATAPULT?!

We get some crime near the border of Taunton occasionally. Jerome St. has had some issues recently. That's about it though.

My mind is still blown every time I drive over the new Berkley bridge. I can't believe it's finally done. Looks really nice.

Oh yeah, I thought they'd never finish it. Street lamps look fantastic, worth the wait.

Who /Boston/ here?

1. I live in the mid Atlantic tri state area.
2. Your a semi irrelevant relic politically and economically.

3. Before you start calling me southern keep in mind the North/South dichotomy is drawn at the Mason/Dixon line.

What county?

Redding here

So you want to build a whitopia but don't want "southern trash." What about the white people in the south that want out?

Boston is a fucking shit hole