OK guys I am in the deepest shit I have ever been in. So I got into a fight with my younger brother cuz he initiated it...

OK guys I am in the deepest shit I have ever been in. So I got into a fight with my younger brother cuz he initiated it. I took my stuff after two fights with him and was heading out when he stepped in front of me and said give me your keys. I said no. He is like give it. I'm like no and move. This went on for a bit and then he attacked me. He was beating me and I was beating him up. We were equal with maybe he edging me a little maybe. Then my father joins in and takes the keys out of my pockets. This went on and on cuz I couldn't let it go and then my mom joins in and they are like this is nothing a parent should see blah blah while actively twisting my arm to stop from hitting him. So now it is 3 against one. Finally I break free and my brother pushes me from top of the stairs and I fall 5-7 steps down and hit a bike. They all then disappear into the house.

This of course has devastated me. I slept in the rain and park for a couple nights and was looking for place outside the city when police arrested me near our house and brought me to a mental psych ward. Apparently I was put on a form by my family and since the form is signed by a psychiatrist police arrested me and brought me here.

So anyways I am screwed. I am locked up here and they won't let me go. I realized by staying here that I have some issues and I just wanted to talk to my family that is why all the arguments happened and that is why my brother attacked me when I yelled at them. Not that, that makes him right but I was yelling and he attacked me. So he is in the wrong. Plus my parents attacked me too. It was 3 against one.

Now I wanna talk to them all. I wanna talk to my parents and my younger brother but I feel humiliated. I wanna talk to them cuz I have to let some tension out and relax cuz all the patients here are getting uncomfortable around me etc. I have no choice but to talk to my parents but at the same time I feel humiliated and I don't know how am I gonna do it.

I will think of getting even with them later but right n ow I wana talk to them. But I feel humiliated.

user, just realize, when you become an adult someday, petty little shit like this will mean nothing to you and you won't even give it another thought afterward.

I am already an adult.

>b...but he started it

oh grow up. If both your parents sided with your brother then you are clearly did something to deserve this treatment.

welp, time for a killing. go get 'em OP

Then move to another town or something when they let you out of the ward.

So you're in a mental psych ward and you've got internet? Get out faggot

crappy pasta is crap.

You are in so many levels retarded i cant even.

So do not talk to them. Get your shit in order. Life is unfair, get over it.

Or try to get autissimo neet bux. Just by your Story you seem to qualify

What's the purpose in posting the same shit over and over? Is it the only way you can get people to talk to you?

wait for them to get you out of that place then bail. just be a nice, well behaved guy. don't talk about your troubles and shit, especially not to psychologists, just answer the questions with simple shit, no detailed answers.
eventually if you act and behave normal they'll let you out or your family will get you out. pretend you don't give a shit about what happened and everything is fine, then just wait till they're asleep and get out with your shit.

remember to get far enough and not just some park. if you can cross the state border that's better.

If they let me out of here I am planning to move out of the city for a while and cool off and relax and think straight. Then come back and attack the 3 of them.

That is one goal. But right now I wana talk to them cuz I am so uncomfortable etc but I don't know how to tlak to them and I feel humiliated after the beating.

He is mental apparently. This is why he keeps reposting this shit.

The only advice I can give to OP, is wait til they are old, and they call and need something or want your company, fuck-off, that's what I would tell em.

>I wana talk to them

This is a wrong move, as you are just going to be angry. I would make plans to leave them asap.

What were the keys to, a car? Do you have the title? Or is it a car that your family owns and you have been driving?

Jesus, that definitely means they are ejecting you from the house.

Are you by chance addicted to drugs and things keep coming up missing? I mean, I'm not siding with them, its just well, sometimes they are giving you a message that its time for you to leave by asking for the key to the house.

Yes, only in that I have been asking questions earlier on two different threads, never got a response, but because it looks like copypasta of the same story and pic, thats why people here are getting testy, we don't know if you are just like those andy sixx logg posts just baiting people.

If you are on the up and up, I am legit and not trying to take the piss out of you.

All I am interested right now if I should talk to them. I am humiliated from the beating that is why I fear talking to them. But my mental condition is so bad and I need to talk to them.

Rock - Hard Place - me

And before you say get away from them. Well I can't. I can't until I am let out of this psych ward. For the time being I am locked up here and I need to talk to them cuz THEY are the ones whose names are on the form and I am brought here under their threat and request.

And since I am here locked up by them and the system... I feel the tension from them and I am under their influence technically. So that is what I need to talk to them.

Bro,

I am so sorry for you. I just have a feeling that once it gets to violence, well, there is not much to talk about, at least right now. Let things cool off for a while.

Well then why do I feel so uncomfortable? It is because of them. I need to let some tension out. Then I will take care of revenge and justice later. As I mentioned above. I will move out of the city and then come back and deal with them. But right now I need to talk.

Well, they had to have put a 5150 hold on you, thats how they got the psych and the police to hold you at the hospital. That means that they judged you to be a threat to yourself OR others.

What the problem is, if you try to confront them in any manner, I can see them file a restraining order. Is there a relative that you can appeal to so that you can at least air your grievances to them? That your MOM and DAD and brother were involved tells me they have already made up their minds apparently.

>revenge and justice later

This should never be discussed, its only going to lead to problems down the road....

It is not about anything recent. It is about something that happened a month ago. It is about something that happened a month ago and I need to talk to them all and get it out in the open.

I don't expect anything else from them or their impirisoning of me. I just need to get what happened a month ago or so out in the open and let some tension out. That is what this is about. Nothign else.

And as for revenge and justice once I will get out of here I am moving out of the city to relax and cool off then I will deal with them later. But right now I need to talk.

Can you get the hospital psych to arrange a meeting with them, it might be better in that you will have witnesses and they won't be able to threaten and do anything physical to you again.

I don't think anything physical is going to happen. I just need to talk to them and yes I can arrange a meeting with someone from the psych ward present. but I wana talk to them in private. They are psychos but they are not nuts to attack me.. they are very calculated etc.

Do less talking and more listening.

My point is that the meeing with the psych is to calm things down with your family. Then you can arrange to talk privately with them.

You go back to the house, without meeting them in a neutral location, I can see them calling the cops again.

You mean meeting with my family with someone from the psych ward present and then after that hold a private meeting?

To first calm things down and then talk in private?

Of course the meeting would be in the psych ward. In a room in the psych ward with just us. My family and me. That is what I meant from the beginning.

What happened a month ago??

Yes, I think it would calm things down.

Yes, but I still feel very angry and humiliated at the same time.

I dread this. I wana have the talk desperately but I feel scared and humiliated.

Just apologize OP. You sound like you're having a mental breakdown. Your family clearly loves you, they should help you to get better and recover. This stuff happens to lots of people. You need to not feel humiliated but realize you're not perfect. Surrender yourself to getting help and talking to your family. don't fight them

They fought with me not the other way around.

And I intend to fight. I just need to have the talk first and then get out of here and then go outside the city and re-group and all that and then come back and fight them.

Yes, but can you get someone on your side to be with you when you talk to them?

I have a feeling its going to be a like a lone sheep faceing three hungry lions.

>742213677 - this is good advice.

and you're allowed on Sup Forums while in a psych ward? I smell bullshit here OP. Fuck off, nice try tho

You fucking retarded newfags, this is stale pasta.

Yes I see what you mean. I might have to have a nurse or someone present while I talk to them. I wanted to talk privately but I see your point but at the same time I am a little worried if it will have the same effect if someone else is present if I talk to them.

But then again the nurse wouldn't understand us.. cuz we speak a different language.. so yeah.

tl;dr but I'm assuming it's some emotional faggotry. So my advice is stop being an emotional faggot and do what you have to do.

you're very welcome.

I mean worried if talking to them in the presence of someone else will have the effect I want it to have and give me the desired calmness that I am looking for etc.

Or maybe explain to the nurse my side of the story and get her/him on my side and then have a meeting with my family and then talk. That is all I can think of right now. I dono.....

Op, if that shit happened to me I would cut them off, do anything to get out of there and start again without them

lol

If you don't go to a neutral location with someone on your side, I can see one of them start yelling, then another and another, etc...

Thats why I suggest meeting at a neutral location, with a neutral person (nurse, relative, etc) there, they don't have to be involved, just your family can't go nuts and start yelling at you, which I think will inflame and start everything all over again.

It would be like meeting at starbucks, people will keep their voices down, lest others start staring, etc.

OK I will try to explain what I wanna talk about to the nurse and get her/him on my side and then have the talk with my family.

Even though it will be a different language spoken with my family.

That is all I can think of right now... going to sleep in a bit. laters

btw I am in canada if anyone thought I was in the states...

Montreal?

good night, good luck

We can meet in a room in the psych ward. There are meeting rooms....

Me, the nurse and my family....

Are you people really this retarded? You believe OP has access to Sup Forums from INSIDE A MENTAL HOSPITAL?