Ever dated a girl with borderline personality disorder?

Ever dated a girl with borderline personality disorder?

Yes. Would not recommend.

Yeah you learn it the hard way, are they often more attractive? Mine was a solid 9/10 but her body was covered in self harm scars, the constant love/hate drove me to the points of insanity. Could never get a clear answer from her on anything..

YES,
FUCK
THAT!

Run /bro... turn and run and never look back.

Borderlines are shitty, shitty people who will suck the life out of you and destroy your soul.

Get out while you can, and don't ever let her in your life again.

So this.

Yes, they are usually attractive, an ugly girl wouldn't get away with the shit they pull on guys by sucking them in and manipulating them.

Usually great in bed - mine was the best sex I ever had, but NOT NOT NOT worth it.

Yep. Awesome sex but overall it's a fucking nightmare. She was a pro-drunk when we first got together, and let me tell you there is nothing more maddening then trying to convince her not to kill herself

She recently made contact again, ran into her randomly at the store. We were friendly, figured that maybe she would still make a good fuck buddy... But thinking back on how things was, I figure it is not even worth the fucking trouble. Don't feel like getting sucked into that black hole again, nearly didn't make it out of it last time, still hurts a bit 9 months after the break up.

Yeah, but they rarely do, its all just an infuriating game and attention, and then twisting it to blame you or someone else. Borderlines should kill themselves, they are toxic, shitty people.

Mine eventually OD'd on paracetamol, and managed to get a new liver that someone good and decent should have had. Didn't change her a bit though.

Fuck I hear ya bro. Mine disappeared on me 3 separate times (just when things had been going great), the last time for months. Leaving me totally fucked up over the experience. 3 months later shes gets in touch and wants to meet up like nothing happened. Your brain wants the sex, and the fun side of the personality, but it's never worth the dealing with... I was fucked up for more than a year in the wake of the mess she left in.

I have a special hate in my heart for borderlines.

talking about your dog?

>borderline fem

How do I end things? He's amazing but it's gotten physical (both of us but I'm the only one with bruises) I love him but we both deserve better. I was never like this with anyone else I believe it's because I have him my v card. No troll

I figured it out eventually, was actually kinda sorta about to turn it around on her by ignoring her a lot. Also helped that I had gotten her to stop drinking and started doing pills and then heroin, and I was her only connection for it. That power shift was magnifico

This fucking malignant cunt right here.

Borderline here - sorry to hear all your shitty experiences with BPD, sucks. I can however tell you that if they are willing to get some help it can be a game changer... it is the most successfully treated cluster B personality disorder.. DBT is incredible and can solve so many issues in a very short period of time. Anyways, wish you the best.

Don't it seem like the create drama just when you feel like you are at the peak of the relationship? It is like dating Jekyll and Hyde.. Seems like they can't go two weeks without creating some kind of drama. And the worst part is that it is somehow always your fault, no matter how much you apologise and try to reason things out. The stonewalling is what drove me mad the most, in the end she turned my mind against me. Had to have all the conversations we should have had together in my own head.

Getting out is the hardest thing with them. Its gonna be ugly, but just do it. And make it very very clear you never want to see or hear from them again. Expect them to contact you anyway and fuck with your life. If you can mover far away and delete all social media, do it.

Gotta get sick of it, so sick you won't go back after you break up, once you do break up run like the other b/ros have said

Good for you for figuring it out. They all have huge abandonment issues, but if you do too they will exploit it. Ignoring them makes them hugely insecure. Don't ever feed a borderlines need for attention. But yeah,,, getting rid of them is hard.

Fuck you.

Relationships with borderline are some of the most intense you are ever gonna experience, they put you on a pedestal and then they pull you down to the depths of hell. Aint no love with borderlines, just temporary infatuation on their terms followed by the usual shit.

Social media is cancer

okay

that's not a girl, that's a dog

You really can't blame borderlines, they simply very unlucky enough to have had a really fucked up childhood. Mine had it really rough, her dad was never around, alcholic and drug addict. Her brother killed herself, so on and so forth.

God it sounds so similar to my experiance it;s scarey, and giving me flashbacks.

They are Jekyll and Hyde literally. Funnest people ever when Up, but the spawn of Satan when Down. They thrive on drama, and latch on to empathetic people to suck that care and attention out of them, but also project all their shit on. They tend to stay in really abusive relationships (but never loyal to them), but seek out empathetic people to fuck over and get attention from.

The stonewalling is the worst I completely agree. My heart goes out to you, I've been where you are, and it will take a long time to get over all those conversations. But shut them out and know NONE of it was your fault.

Well said.

Yes, you can. Plenty of people are products of shitty childhoods and aren't cancerous pieces of shit that destroy the lives of everyone around them. They have no excuse for the way they treat people.

Accidently did something really stupid with mine. I know her cousin and he suggested that we trip together for what ever reason, at the time I was doing a lot of ketamine. Called her, really regret that, but it is probably not the stupidest shit I've done while K-ing, still I feel a lot of regret for doing it.

My Gf has BPD it ain't so bad.

Never again is all I am gonna say, they say the devil does not come to you with a horns and a tail, but as everything you have ever wished for. No pussy is worth that shit, no matter how hot she is. Friends have been telling me to make contact again, but they have not experienced what it is really like. Run for the hills, run for your life. The sex might be great for a few nights, but the scars will follow you for the rest of your life.

I'm a guy with borderline personality disorder. Wouldn't recommend dating me

What is it like knowing you are borderline? Most people with BPD are to narcissistic to ever admit having it from my experience.

Yes.
Body was PERFECT
and she made me happy
but then it went ugly

It's taken me till the age of 32 to discover it. I've always known I was "off" in a sense. Long story short I started therapy due hating who I was and wanting a better life for me and my wife. I start DBT in a few months, I've already improved a lot due to being aware and regular therapy. It was hard to accept at first and still is.

It was always gonna be ugly, a ticking time bomb mate. Toxic is the only word I can use to describe it.

You've been diagnosed with it offically? How is your empathy? From my experience, empathy is not a BPD's strong side, very narc but you seem to care for yourself and your wife. BPD's most often don't really care for anyone, not even themselves deep down. Do you think you were "born" with it? Or was it formed from your childhood?

If you managed to maintain a marriage you are a mild case at best. Borderlines can't maintain relationships.

Men are rarely BPD. You're probably bipolar, or just a moody cunt or a narcissistic personality (which is far more common).

Anyway, you cant believe a fucking thing a BPD says, so just fuck off.

Clinically diagnosed yes, after several sessions and completing a 211 question personality assessment inventory. My empathy is weird in sense, I can feel and pick up on vibes very easily yet struggle to understand why the person feels the way they do. In general unless it directly impacts me I don't care. Definitely childhood, alcoholic abusive mother with multiple alcoholic step dad's, never met my real dad, etc etc.

You re an uneducated idiot. The leading researcher in borderline is a women with borderline who's married. Spread your hatred elsewhere, I'm trying to help educate people on the illness.

Kill yourself you cancerous piece of shit. Borderlines ruin lives. I've been on the receiving end of one. You cunts will justify your shit behavior by projecting everything on someone else. Its what you do.

Leave the education to people who aren't deeply disturbed, mentally ill shit bags.

Ill also add of all borderline 25% are men. Huge difference between bi polar and BPD. And with something like 286 combinations of it, no two BPDs are equal.

Just fuck her but don't do more. It's not worth it.

Obviously burnt by a borderline, I can understand why you're projecting in such a manner. I won't converse with you any longer though, fuckwit.

Unstable relationships are a trademark of a BPD according to the DSMV you dumb fuck.

Its one 9 dsm criteria for borderline. You only need 5 of those 9 for a diagnosis. At this stage you're just embarrassing yourself...

And a fear of abandonment, which is what it is, can form in many manners. Not just errmaagawd don't leave me.

You use BPD people to your advantage by exploiting their fear of abandonment.
Also, always pull your phone out and mock them during a fit. Record their reaction and use it against them later.
I charge mine 1000$ every time I have to deal with her shit as a pseudo psychologist fee and she pays it for fear of me ditching her insane ass.

You have to manipulate the manipulator and never forget the monster you're keeping on a string to be with someone with BPD. These are not wives they're perpetual whores.

Even for Sup Forums, this is pathetic.

Good on you for sticking to therapy man, wish you best of luck.

Yeah bitch!

Also just cause I'm married doesn't mean it's stable, not does it mean my other relationships such as friends and family or co workers isn't strained

i would rather be foreveralone than be with a girl with BPD
fuck that crazy shit

Thanks user

Yup. Don't do it. Cost me thousands and my car and my sanity.

Read somewhere that to be with a borderline you have to be a sociopath 24/7, maybe you've picked some of it up?

Last thing was good though, guess you gotta be a monster yourself to fight a monster.

if you can manage to keep one on a string and manipulate in reverse you are a hero... haha

And that one is almost always present, because you pieces of shit fuck up every relationship you have. Just kill yourself. Do the world a favor.

Nope. But I know sticking dick in crazy is not a good idea.

Hope you have a great day/night user. You're a lovely person

Oh and I forgot the aftermath when you kick them the fuck out. Change your number, your home address, your job, bank account pin, passwords and anything else. Literally criminals they turn into. Be prepared to call the police for harassment afterwards, especially if you got a new bitch.

I don't feel that's correct to say. I came to this with empathy and love for her. She's gorgeous and good in bed. Real sweet too when her BPD lets that side out.
I got burned one solid time fairly early on and noticed when I went to break it off she went into a pleading mode. I was angry and told her she couldn't pay me to stay.
She offered.
I learned what I was dealing with was pure unbridled niggerbitchness, and that I could exploit the situation to my advantage.
To the outside world we look like Chad and Stacy.
But this bitch has paid my BMW and loft off. If that makes me a monster I'll wear that.

Currently dating a girl with Disacciative Identity Disorder. I'm a dishead so we can relate with each other with feelings and how our heads works

youre a fucking gangster jesus christ kek

Alpha as fuck.

Harnessing a BPD without beating them bloody is impressive. But she's probably cheating on you.

I appreciate it, but I don't feel it's alpha. I'm playing a game with a beautiful bitch who I have to manipulate to my advantage. This is more of a survival situation than one where I put a bitch in place.
>Probably cheating
I have to assume she *is* cheating in order to morally be able to continue. BPD girls cheat as a principle from what I've read. So I do too and make no room in my heart for that bitch other than money and sex.

This, she seems to show a few signs but she's chill as fuck

Has a friend circle and gets along with some family members

This. The girl that fucked my life up for over a year, after all of a 3 week relationship was married to a super abusive guy that beat her instead of putting up with her shit. But she still went out and fucked random guys because that's just what they do. I think she got off on the danger and drama, and fucking these guys over and then going back to her husband and having him fly off the handle at her and the guys she fucked. He eventually got rid of her though, but they were on and off for like 10 years. Words cannot describe how fucked in the head they are.

Damn that is cold, I world probably hate you pretty quickly in real life, but you gotta appreicate that go-getter attuitude, gets ya far in life. Too bad you gotta fuck so many people over to get there, but from my experience, in a lot of the cases you simply gotta fuck them over before they fuck you over.

....for now

Dunno how you can fuck a girl you know has had other dudes cumming in her recently.

This:

Or she was misdiagnosed.

I just ended a relationship with a BPD. After we broke up she harassed me for about three weeks to try and manipulate me back into the relationship. By the end her game was to try to convince me I was a horrible person who would never find love again. Even though I knew the things she was saying were bullshit, she wanted to cut as deep as she could and some of those cuts will leave scars.

yep.

enjoy a few weeks or a few months of fucking crazy memorable shit and then abandon ship. It's not something that works long term.

When in the relationship did it happen for you guys?

could be.
mym mother has BPD so i have to deal with that shit for many years growing up and what i can tell you is that people with PBD can go long periods without going full on psycho. but all it takes is one little insignificant thing to trigger them, and that one little insignificant thing doesnt have to be anything any different than anything that is otherwise normal.
thats whats so fucked up about BPD

Yes my life ended up in hell after that
10/10 would not do it again

If your gf tries to kill herself and you are not with her because you are at work and haven't checked your messages yet but in your break you see texts and messages of her balling her eyes out and seeing her cut wrists is a chilling experience

I still remember it at least every week
You can't help her she can only help herself with a professional psychatrist

Don't try to have a relationship with a broken person they will break you too

So I see this cute girl at work, we don't work together, but we see each other a few times a week. I tried to chat her up a bit, nothing really just enough to read her name tag to Facebook stalk her like the loser I am. Of course she's married, and on top of that, she's got the BPD. Honestly first time I've ever heard of it, and now this thread shows up. So now i'm thinking I dodged a bullet? But damn. Those tits...

Your ego is telling you to fuck her, but trust some one who has been there and done that, never stick your dick in crazy. You are gonna regret it later, trust me fam. But hey if you feel like it, go for it. Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Ah if you are a total stone cold sociopath it might actually work, but if you develope any kind of feelings for her, you are fucked mate.

A fellow victim myself, sat as I am alone in the old room at my parents house. I second this opinion.

Best time of my life. I put up with the constant hate and doubt because she loved more than anyone else. But completely out of the blue she broke up with me. It'll be a hell of a ride for you.

It can be intense that is for sure, but it was not the best time of your life, you very simply in denial about the subtle abuse she was putting on you. Welcome back to reality champ. Guessing this was pretty recent tho.

bipolar wanted to kms

Still in it. You'd fold if she called

Fuck yeah, I've dated and fucked quite a few. I make them emotionally dependent on me, slide in, and fuck them. They're freaks lol

Yeah this

forget dated, fucking MARRIED ONE AND HAD TWO KiDS WITH HER.

I knew she was a bit off and she said she was crazy when we first started dating. Things gradually got worse, her biological clock finally struck and telling her "no" was not an option= kid #1. Once baby hormones wore off the crazy kicked back in things got waay worse, couples therapy, no sex, etc. I let my guard down around her ONE TIME=kid #2. Queue more therapy, zero sex life, everything is my fault and I have to support the family b/c she cant hold a job. Baby hormones wear off again and she spirals into a suicidal depression. Multiple hospital stays for suicidal attempts, huuuuuuuge fucking medical bills... fuck me.

DONT DO IT OP! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!

What happened to the old b?

>pic related

Damn.

You done goofed, fuck I feel horrible for you. God-fucking-speed mate. Mine wanted to pretty much have a child after our first date...

Yikes that sucks

I think I'm ready to find a borderline girl. If yous guys were looking to find one, where would you look?

Yes, what an absolutely dreadful fucking experience. Between the head games, never being "good enough" to make them happy, the not knowing where you stand with them 95% of the time (but that 5% was so fucking good it kept you around just long enough) it was one of the shittiest dating experiences someone can go through. Been single for a year and have zero plan of dating again for a long time. Best choice I ever made was to tell her to fuck off and change all of my contact information.

LOL OP every girl has a boarder line personality disorder.. its part of there biology

Find your friend that does drugs, hang around with him and one of his friends with sluts will come around. Pick any one of then and you've got a good shot dude. They're an amazing fuck, but the fallout is long and painful and if you're not strong enough you will want to fucking kill yourself by the end of it.

God speed

The flashbacks man...

Kek so true.

Yes. It is the best sex you'll ever have, followed by the worst mindfuck you'll ever have.

They are horrible flashbacks, and in a weak moment when you start to remember the "good" things about them, you quickly have to force yourself to remember all of the painful and hurtful shit to bring you back to reality.

Life lessons man.

Dating one right now. She's pretty as hell and even though she's always hating me over nothing, man I love her so much even though is painful as fuck to deal with her shit

Yes - I am now in Witness Protection

Yeah, she got deported.

You live and you learn mate. Shit maybe it wasn't all for nothing tho? Learned a lot about myself in those horrible periods, and I am deadset on not repeating the same mistakes I made before.

She gunna drop you like a stone if you keep feeling this way man. Trust me. Get out before it is too late, if she is actually BPD, you are in for a bumping fucking ride. Ain't no happy marriage with kids happening I am telling you that much. Go for it if it makes you feel better, but you better have a side girl cause this bitch is gonna fuck you over big time.

I couldn't agree more dude. You get to a point when you finally have mental clarity and have newfound courage to walk away from a horrible situation, which also set the future precedent of how I will be treated and what I will not put up with ever again.