all white bois should be locked up in chastity

you cannot refute this

submissive fuccbois

I agree!

All niggers should be hung from trees

You cannot refute this

slaves to black cock

I have a feminine ass so I can't argue

I wanna lock myself up so bad but I'm so scared of hurting myself or doing longterm damage))):

in this episode of threads that die instantly

do you know the point of chastity?

why would it do longterm damage?

LOVE SMOOTH FEMBOYS... Fucked a nice little one that lives in my building.

>greentext

Gas yourself, youll take white cocks and like it.

Submission?

I've read about only being able to cum from anal after long enough..

white bois were made for bbc

wrong,you get chastity because you are submissive.literally the point of using chastity is to cause a few pretty-permanent damage

how can white girls even compete?

There's no long term negative effects. I've been locked awhile and everything's fine.

Plus cumming from anal is amazing.

All black boys should be locked up in prison. Like most of them already are.

Get aids you slut

OOF

You'll be fine. Get a cheap knock-off from Amazon/eBay and mess around. Try to go for a kit that comes with a bunch of rings, so you know what fits and what's too tight/loose (rule of thumb is one finger should be able to fit between the ring and your balls). If you want to build to long term wear, you'll probably have to buy a metal one (typically more comfortable and easier to clean), but the plastic ones are good for testing the waters.

If you're balls turn blue, take off the device. The ring is too small. And boners in night will be painful. But besides that, there isn't much risk. If you get locked up for a long time (like a couple weeks or longer), when you take off the device, your erection won't be as big, but it'll grow back to your normal length after a couple days.

If you get a CB6000 kit (which I recomend for testing the waters cause of the various ring sizes that they normally come with and the varioys spacers, though they're not very comfortable), you probably need to shave. With how you assemble the device, you can pinch your pubes, which hurts (if you're fat, you can pinch your scrotum too). Also, the CB6000 aren't best for long term wear, just fyi.

Lol

What about Asians?

eh why not

just no GTFO, come back when you look better

>but m-muh dick desu
Sage the fuck out of this shit thread.

Give your AIDS to someone else, you worthless monkey.