Was there a glitch in the matrix Sup Forums?

Was there a glitch in the matrix Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knc3ub9wU7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure it used to be Berenstein

Who could be behind the change?

>he thinks there was just one glitch

The Mandela effect

SLIDE IT

Is it really a coincidence this anime was entirely about CERN fucking up timelines?

>Berenstain used to be Bernstein
>Nelson Mandela died in the 90s
>The chink who stood in front of the tank in tiananmen square got crushed
>NZ used to be on the left of AUS but now it's on the right

3/4 here, what's your Mandela Effect score?

It was never Berenstein, you were always just an illiterate retard who didn't pay attention to detail. I specifically recall asking a parent/teacher why it was spelled with an A and they also seemed confused.

This book series was originally intended to warm children up to the idea of bestiality. When Jews noticed that people were beginning to connect the dots that they were behind it all, they had all records of it changed to Berenstain because it sounds less Jewy and therefore makes it seem less suspicious.

>Chick-fil-A not Chik-fil-A

I could have sworn Prince died few weeks ago!

>be you
>5 year old kid
>totally illiterate
>have a common name with an uncommon spelling read to you
>remember it as the common spelling for the name
HOLY SHIT THE UNIVERSE IS BENDING AROUND US

Berensteins changed their last nme by one letter a long time ago due try and hide their jewish last name

They have always spelled it Chik fil-A, yuor mind filled that part in, they do it on purpose 'eat mor chikun'

No, you just aren't very observant.

I am the Glitch in The Matrix

>AMA

Politics.

There have been several alterations to our timeline, and there will be more, as a result of a physics research team in the near future, and their puerile, irresponsible attempt to bring us to the possibility-line where the first man to walk on the moon was named Dick Bong.

It probably won't work out. They got us to the Dick Nixon timeline but in doing so replaced Nixon with Johnson as a slang term for penis.

of course

many of you come from a much closer timeline than some

>>NZ used to be on the left of AUS but now it's on the right

What?

This.
Me too.
I remember even as a wee lad questioning the "stain" spelling as it was uncommon to my knowledge at the time.
>stain, that's weird, it's usually stein, whatever, move on
20+ years later...
>the fuck is wrong with these people?

"Information Super Highway"
Get out of the left lane you slow ass motherfucker I don't need to be held up on your time.
Get out of the left lane you slow ass motherfucker I don't need to be held up on your time.
Get out of the left lane...

Just like the highway, there are just too many people on the Internet we don't need.

>be you
>never look at a map
>never play good games like sid meier's pirates!
>know there is a continent called "South America"
>interpret that to mean it's directly south of America
THE ILLUMINATI CAN RESHAPE THE VERY EARTH WE STAND ON

I laughed, I appreciate your post.

>The chink who stood in front of the tank in tiananmen square got crushed

Nope. Oldfag here. That never happened. I would remember that shit.

At least you spelled Tiananmen right. Know what it means?

I'd like to think Mandela died in jail, maybe South Africa wouldn't be as fucked as it is now.

So the Tiananmen incident.
I remember watching an episode of kung the legend continues. This aired in the early 90s. In the show there was a plot to smuggle the brave chink out of China and relocate him in the US. If he had, in fact, been crushed by a tank, why would they write that episode less than 5 years after the event?

The Mandela effect. Look it up.

There were several Chinese political exiles in the 90's. This was a common thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=knc3ub9wU7s

Same here.

I DO however remember BerenSTEIN. We read it every single friday as a kid. I was also a GATE student and have a phenomenal memory.

That really fucks with me.

The rest...meh not so much.

One thing DOES get me though. I was in Montana when the challenger blew up. I remember everyone in warm weather clothes. Seems unlikely. I remember because that exact day i got a plane stuck in a tree and cut the shit out of my arms climbing it.

Weird. I would have had a thick ass coat. Shit is weird. Noon aide yelled at me. She would have forced a coat on me long before.

It was specifically the tank guy. I remember it like yesterday. I bet the episode is on Netflix.

Indian summers happen.

I just remembered a really interesting thing now ... Around 2005 my brother and I were playing with a map and measuring distances between the countries with a ruler .. I remember putting a ruler on a map and measuring the distance between my city and the United States. I remember saying to my brother that at that straight line if we caught a plane from our city to USA, we would stop in the middle of the USA in a trajectory to the north. It is very strange to look at the map now and see that a plane does not have to make a path to the north, but to the northwest to go from our city to the the middle of the United States ... Thats so odd remembering it now.... I only remember noticing something different in the map around 2012.

This "new" position of South America looks odd. I never seen the southern continent this far into the atlantic. South America used to be much more to the left, below south east US last time I seen it on a world map.

The Mandela Effect is only slightly less retarded than flat Earth.

>B-but I remember it as "Jiffy" peanut butter, but now it's "Jiff??" #weird #paralleluniverses

No, You erroneously remember it as "Jiffy" because of a couple reasons. There is another popular peanut butter brand called "Skippy" and your mind is combining the two. Also "Jiffy Lube".

Most of us that recall these things were GATE, or recall being interviewed for advanced placement.
You ever have a near death experience?

>stein

HOLD UP BITCHES

This thread is where you want to be:

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1070569/pg1

and others like it