Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I'm home alone and my sister just had to leave in a hurry. I jumped on her computer before it locked out. I'm looking thru her pics but i but cant find shit. Any programs or a good way to find hidden or deleted pictures in a computer?

>Pic related, i want to see those huge tits please.

Other urls found in this thread:

piriform.com/recuva
cam-x.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping, as it is relevant to my interests

See if her facebook is set to auto sign in and see if she sent any to anyone

got any more pics of her big tits?

Are your mom's tits that big? If so, post.

download recuva to see deleted files

Search for *.jpg to find all pics. Doubt they are hidden if they are there.

- looking if i can find the juicy stuff

- looking into it
- yes, will see what i can post

This. Also *.avi and other video formats.

she 18 or over? if so,yea def *. search the root file for image files extensions.

- yep, shes 19

in that case..yea can you post some her used panties?show the pussy side of them? now, i do not condone this so im not sure if its legal or not,look it up. but you can always go to her browser and theres a way to reveal her passwords, i know firefox you an unmask passwords and go from there.

Open all paint or image programs and look at the recently saved/opened list.

She looks a little heavy.

I wrote a program just for this type of situation. You give it a drive to search and a destination to send to and it quickly copies any images and video files over... I'd share but you'd be an idiot to run a program some random dude on /b sent you.

i think unfortunately nowdays most bitches send out their nudes via her phone...and if she had any they would be on her phones memory. unless she collected her own nudes, i highly doubt op will find anything...but he can still share her fb pics etc...and post her panties too.

good point. maybe open google then see if her google drive is logged in. It could auto upload if she has an android

- she is

- found nothing on the harddrive so far, looking into FB, it was loged on

i think he has a much higher chance of learning her phone pass by looking over her shoulder or some shit. then wait until shes in the shower and go through it that way...and then immediately post them all here

Does she have an android phone? If so, open her browser and go to photos.google.com. If she's logged in you'll see anything from her phone that is set to sync.

if she has an iphone see if you can open her icloud

user, buy one of those pens with build in camera asap.
then just put it somewhere in the bathroom and let it record her when she's using the shower.

Damn thos tits are awesome

sucks for you op. she must give you a boner all the time huh? can you post her bra please so we can see the size?

ohh you gotta post the thongs and shit OP

Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Want you to film without her knowing.

Might never find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few serious responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their fuckable relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on making it happen.

cmon op, updates. not even eager to see her tits i just wanna know if you get some wins here. rooting for ya

open her browser and see if her email is signed in, or if she has her passwords saved. search under sent mail for "has:attachment". i know girls that don't save nudes on their computer but they forget to delete sent mail.

check her google drive if she has a android phone as pics auto save on their as well as the normal gallery

this

bump

Would smash/10

she ever shown interest in you or it a onesided thing?

Gone already?

lol given those tits and the fact that op browses this shit hole i'd say it's a onesided thing

Moar?

whats gone i havent seen anything deleted

theres always sleeping pills slipped into the drinks...or just rape

dont let this thread die

that's still onesided...

op are you and your sister blood related ?

you didnt hide the name now lel

Let the games begin!

Katherine, interesting.

but thats the pic of some random bitch not ops sis

True.

>this

Unless Katherine has 500+ friends, it shouldn't be that hard to find the sis in her friends.

Acknowledged and checked trips.

Damn she's nice and thick.

tried any of the other things suggested? like looking into the google drive/email/cloud

also she have android?

Deleted trips?

except she probably does women usually do

cmon op post more or at least her fb pics.your sister is a semen demon with a hot body the world deserves to fap to her.

If you click on a picture on Facebook, you should have the option to scroll left or right through all the pictures.

No need to endlessly scroll.

Pictures and gifs are not sorted if I remember correctly.

It's been a while since I've used Facebook.

OP just buy a spy pen and record her and her big titties stepping out of the shower.

repost that pic. i know someone saved it

Send her one of OP's pics and ask who that looks like? Just add in some lies if she asks why or says no.

I meant to say in messages*

OP fucked up

This!!!
It's free, easy to use and does a great job! I got several nude pics and vids of my oldest daughter using it!
>Yes, she's of age
>No, I won't post 'em

yeah can do that and hope. shed atleast tell the sis about the pic being online

not realy dude. theres literally 100's of thousdands katherine martinez, you arent gonna find her.

Forgot link:
piriform.com/recuva

this is why we can't have nice things.

fgt

You care to post those pics.

Do you have anymore pictures?
Or has that ship already sailed?

those program usually do not work well as deleted items usually get overwritten really fast, the mere fact that op logged into her browser etc, thats enough to corrupt the data.

OP abandon thread?

bump

Is this girl too young to be on cam? cam-x.com

>sister
*daughter

fixed it for you user

>cam-x.com
which one

no thanks fbi. no ones gonna click on that shit.

Lol Just go to "recycle bin"

Everything shes ever deleted will be there

I'll breed her

Lol just ask her your self user

lol women are stupid like that.

nah i clicked on it, i think its just a plug for the sight cause most of the girls look busted af or old af

So...what was deleted?

it was the ass shot which was reposted

nothing. some fag just faked the delete.

bump to keep it alive

bump! i wanna see those massive tits!

keeping this thread alive

> im saving all of them just in case

cmon op dont be gay. at least post her bra and panties to prove you are real....

Op stil diggin? Update plz...

OP abandoned thread?

We're in the process of doxxing his sister, of course he did

probably when he realised he posted a pic of his sisters name lul

It wasn't her name though?

Yeah he fucked up and posted her name by accident, then deleted it and tried to pass it off as someone else posting an unrelated puc.

Me thinks OP lost his boner and is now trembling in fear that someone will inform his big tittied sister of her brother's perverted ways.

Dem tiddies dough

hey op even if you havent found shit it would be nice to get an update saying you havent found shit. at least to let us know you havent abandoned the thread so we dont waste our time here

OP will surely deliver........

OP did you find anything?