Did Sup Forums get the girl

Did Sup Forums get the girl

Sup Forums nearly got itself murdered by alpha football players. Sup Forums is rudy

While they were consumed with playing their stupid, childish little sports game, I was getting a 4.0. Who has the last laugh, I ask you?

Had the girl, fucked everything up by cheating, lost her forever, now unable to relationship and just fuck sluts. Feels lonely man...

Sup Forums doesn't play niggerball.

White girls don't like white boys anymore. so no

>implying you can't do both
must feel bad knowing you'll never be a true alpha

I went to prom with mexican twins

does that count.

The dude who isn't fucking his hand tonight.

Probably him t b h lad

I did

You got tricked into paying for your ass raping.

No, I became the girl.

married the girl.

the girl left.

i deployed.

now im dead inside.

I asked a girl to the prom and she said no.

Sup Forums is the loser kid who sits at the lunch table and seethes at his awkwardness. They NEVER get the girl, unless it's a """"""""girl"""""" like in pic related

Uh we are going to need a story brother

i was so close i swore i could have tasted it

Holy fuck. Charge this man with first degree murder.

No and I'm starting to realize I never wanted her either. My whole world is a lie!

Underrated

Back in the day when I was a freshman in hs I asked this fat girl in my art class to be my girl friend. She said no.

It happens man.

Didnt know sheeps could talk

multiple times
each hotter than the next
now I have my beautiful czech-polack-spanish redhead waifu

I was a quiet loner type person in high school that everyone got along with, I went to some parties, girls would swarm me and be nice to me, and from time to time I would get into a fight with a jock while his friends giggled in the background thinking this would be a funny fight to watch with me in it, but I'd end up beating up the jock (not too hard it was all in good fun, because people liked me, to reiterate again) and they'd always be surprised.

I always had dat retard strength in me.

No, and I still want to put a bullet in my head because of every opportunity I had.
9th grade:
>qt black girl liked me, I'm not one for black girls but she was really fucking good looking
>She had just broken up with her black Chad bf so she probably just wanted to piss him off by fucking me
>Turned her down because I hate coalburners and didn't want to become the male equivalent of one

12th grade:
>Had two different girls like me
>Both of them were under 18 so it was a no-go because I didn't want to get thrown in prison when things inevitably didn't work out in a teenage relationship
>Had to remove myself from a boner tense situation because one of them literally put my hand on her leg and asked me to fuck her
Wound up not losing my virginity until I was in college. Shit was still pretty cool, though.

She was one of those GMO sheep from China.

It was never meant to be senpai. One of my Marines got divorce papers during his deployment. It totally fucked him up and he ended up having to become a mental casualty and being casevac'd out for instability.

When we got back we made sure to get him two high test hookers for our ball party in vegas. It made him feel better.

I became the girl senpai

mr. bones was born that day

>implying True alphas aren't the ones on the Varsity Football teams WITH 4.0 GPAs

DIE

i Chadded out pretty hard in highschool. I banged the cheerleader captain, was a captain myself of the football team. My friends and I shat in /pols shoes during gym and had everyone laugh at you when you came out of the locker room with shit shoes

yes but i quickly realized she was a crazy train wreck and also that I wasn't the one who could help her so I started putting less and less effort into it until it fell apart. Now I can't look at women the same way because I fear they are all like her.

kill yourself degenerate

I fucked a popular mixed cheerleader.

She started the short but fun relationship by talking to me.

what the fug

DMing on Twitter that is, if you consider it talking.

Our first date was seeing Clint Eastwood's American Sniper.

There was never a girl

wow these red tinted autist images really convinced me

She even came with a son

boast boipucci :DDD

Why would you get thrown in prison? In most places, even if they're under 18 it's fine as long as they're within a couple of years of you.

Got her and then lost her then found a replacement

you know you want to do it anyway. now you have a reason

DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE

I got her but theres a reason they cut to the ending after the kiss, its fine for a few months untill they break up.

Thats what happened to me, but they were good memories nontheless.

Nope.

Been done dirty by a few useless whores over the years though.

post panty bulge. no homo

show us your feminine penis

>4.0
>No A.P. or honors classes
What the fuck do you think this is?
>4.3
>All the girls liked me
Was the
>bad boy
>nerd
>funny
>good looking
Alpha

No.

one was crazy, the other was tumblr, the latest didnt give me a chance.

feeling a bit sad, man.

no.
one girl seemed interested, she either was or it was some kind of a joke that never fell trough.
was 9th grade. she messaged me on facebook and i didn't know what to do so i asked a friend what to do. he told me letting her on would be a bad idea, something about her being no fly zone, probably a prestige thing since she seemed to be on the outer circles of popularity. was a new school, i couldn't tell up from down and just took his advice without question and blew off all her attempts to get closer or whatever.
i feel really fucking stupid every time i think about it. what if she really liked me? was she the only one who would ever?
she wasn't bad looking either.
i just hope it was some ruse she tried to spring on me. then i can say nobody every loved me and i didn't stand a chance from the beginning.
if it was genuine i fucked up royally and is the reason i am the sad clown i am today.

What are some tips for an attractive profile pic / desc? I'm 18 and just set up a Tinder - 2 days in and 0 matches :o!

post boipussy

>the girl

Didn't have that kind of girl. It wouldn't have mattered, because I was a beta fag in High School, but at least I can pretend I left with dignity.

IVE GOT AN SHORT UGLY DICK SO I NEVER FELT COMFORTABLE WHIPPING IT OUT AND THE FEW TIMES I GOT CLOSE TO SEX I WAS SO NERVOUS ABOUT IT I COULDN'T STAY HARD

I had a girl like in OP's pic flirt with me once. she was 2yrs older than me and I had just moved to a new highschool. I didn't do anything with it because there will come a point when I can't take it any further and she'll just think im gay or something.

If I was smarter life might still be fulfilling, but at the moment im just wondering when im going to get the balls to kill myself.

The dude who got the 2.5 but learned more about people and life from getting social experience. He's now making good cash, maybe slightly less, and happier than you. You're a robot with no emotions or experiences.

lol no

Girls message a lot of girls. You'll get over it. What are you, 18? You haven't even peaked yet.

Standing by to report.

The man who dominated by exhibiting masculine tactical virtues. Sorry that your simulated intelectual masculinity didn't get you anywhere. You can civilize the mind all you want but you're still a useless nu-male unless you make savage the body.

I got rejected by my high school crush, dropped out, got my GED, started community college, and got a job. Then ran into her again at a party and actually hit it off. We dated for 3 years, she was the love of my life, planned on marrying her, and then she got poisoned by feminism and broke up with me. So, yes, Sup Forums, I did get the girl but even still I lost her.

wasn't just messaging. she would try to talk to me in hallways too but i tried ending the conversations and getting out of there as soon as possible every time.
and i'm pretty sure i've peaked my social life.
after this summer i'll start my apprenticeship. after that i'll work as a mechanic. no chance in hell i'll meet chicks there.

>Now I can't look at women the same way
You realise this is literal beta-tier cuckthink? This gives Sup Forums a worse name than anything else they do. Whining about "dem wimmins being bad". FFS.

>had a great girl
>solid 9.5/10
>same personality as me
>shared great memories together
>never kissed her once
>yet she loved me and I loved her
>i was too stupid to notice her approaches
>she thought I was not interested
>i thought she didnt care
>still loved her as a friend
>spent hours on hours skyping her
>my friends go jealous
>"bros before hos"
>i snapped at her
>she never talked to me again
>tfw you had found the perfect girl for a long time relationship, and fucked up because of your friends

Feels bad man.

I stopped responding to girls because every time I do I fuck it up and then being around each other is awkward

What girl?

>4.0
>Valedictorian
>All conference defensive end
> Won 2 Championships
> Got a BJ at least once every 2 months
> Attending 2nd best school in my counrty

I'm laughing chink

> after that i'll work as a mechanic. no chance in hell i'll meet chicks there.

You'll meet married chicks coming to get servi— bringing their cars to get serviced

No and I never tried or cared. Friends told me that girls hit on me all the time though.

deowitit.png, I've tried to unsee, but in every girl I get interested in there are hints of this and I am instantly turned off. It is a primal reaction at this point.

Lol wage slave

I was a late bloomer, but it didn't restrict my access to pussy since there were plenty of nerdy shy girls to fuck in highschool.

Dated a bunch in high-school; never really 'had the girl'

not 4.0, not in any sports, just incredibly boring.

I got a boyfriend and am still with him

Nothing fucking stings more than being rejected by thick bitches.

>inb4 man the harpoons

Yeah fuck you I'm not proud of everything I've done.

Pic related

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

not a car mechanic..
heavy machinery. no chicks there.

>nerdy shy girls
>Tee hee I'm so nerdy and shy, I've fucked 20 guys but claim to be a virgin
Literally do not involve women in your life, ever.

u best be a gril m8

Yes all was great until i became a paraplegic and she left me for my friend

no

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>He doesn't play sports

then who was typing

dont fucking remind me, mate

Nice blog, faggot.

Paraplegic is not completely paralysed lol i cant move my legs

No I was shy as duck during school years and kinda a video game nerd, had lots of frind but never hinged out with them other than athat school, which I could go back with the mind of have now I would have so much fun and so many friends.

he was, you fucking hue monkey

paraplegic = cant move muh legs
Quadriplegic = oh fuck, i can't wank with any limb now

I went to a small school in Arkansas where literally no one went to prom

>be me
>be in 11th grade
>like 5 people go to prom
>one girl wears a prom dress made from duct tape like a real white trash retard
>one fat white girl has a black prom date
>4 or 5 dudes with the Confederate Flag on their truck chase him off the campus
>funniest shit I've ever seen in my life
>went to my buddies lake house afterwards and got black-out drunk for the first time in my life from mixing Jack Daniels and Gem Clear vodka
>still miss those days

>>nerdy shy girls
>>Tee hee I'm so nerdy and shy, I've fucked 20 guys but claim to be a virgin
>Literally do not involve women in your life, ever.

Its not my fault you were a spazz who never got laid. Nerd pussy is just as nice as cheerleader pussy.

>female friend tried to say hi to me in the halls
>walked right past her and remained silent
>mfw hearing her walk away disheartened

She was a beautiful blonde from Denmark, lost her simply because the distance and the fact I could only see her every couple months

Feels bad man, if there was a one she was it, no girl I've met since has even come close

did she have that sexy accent?

I got allll the girls. They fought over me. They'd wait outside my house all fucking day. My mother used to have to chase them away. Pretty funny, no wonder I became a fucking homo. Lunatics.

She had a cute accent yeah