Found this on a train on the way home. Looks and feels like crushed MDMA...

Found this on a train on the way home. Looks and feels like crushed MDMA. Anyone know how to test what it is without test kits?
>inb4 eat it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dfmgpA3x0e4?t=53s
youtube.com/watch?v=bWNpO5vvhpk&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWNpO5vvhpk&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Found this on a train on the way home
No, you didn't.

You went into your kitchen and filled a bag with some random shit. Might as well eat it.

I legit did find it on a train, tell me how to prove it.

you really think this is random shit?

Taste it and if it taste like chemicals it's meth
If it tastes sour or makes your gums go numb its rocky coke
MDMA is most the times now meth so it's probably honestly meth but also could just be sugar

does meth dissolve in water?

If you found coke you struct gold pretty much

No

Taste it you pussy

looks too crystaly to be coke. def looks like meth. gum some of it and if it taste like salt.. its meth.

Gonna taste it then.
If I die, tell my parents I love them.

It's probably salt bro
Meth doesn't taste like that meth taste like chemicals and poison

If it tastes like straight robot pussy it's molly

All the food is poison

1. snort it all.
2. note results.

Just get a test kit, there's literally no way to be even close to certain what it is without one. Even if it tastes like mdma it could be any MDxx or a similar RC.

It tastes like moldy paracetamol to be exact. I've had mushrooms before and it's 1/3 mold and 2/3 molly.

Roll
That's a good idea go do it

Ok FBI ....

I'm just here for the results

Looks like dried cum.

STFU user leave or I'll murder you... Fgt fck trying to be Mr safty

I swear this guy's hands just moved.
>mfw jpeg

Swallow a teaspoon. Wait a day. Take a home drug test. Then you know what type of drug you got. Or kys for larping.

unordinary reasonable advice here, but...i would never never never use any chemical drug i found lying somewhere, no matter how tempting it can be. not worth the risk, drugs arent that expensive, just get something you want from a guy you know...

Could be speed

I don't want it, I wanna know what it is lmao

Tfw JPEG equal death

Sell it as cocaine to some dumb fucks you don't know.

The whole amount is not even close to a teaspoon. Probably 1/3 of a gram

if it smells like vinegar its heroin.

since when is heroin white?

Since china mi compadre
Reeeee

Since the new white heroin called Barry White hit the streets. Keep up son!

Probably doing this because fuck dying from this shit.
I can admit I am a normie, lmao
Does it get you addicted faster than the old one or something?

Ah, you got yourself good old modafinil 200

at least the 70s?

Probably since it came out? Since when is heroin brown? That's just the shit they cut it with. Pure heroin is fine white powder without rocks.

give it back susy

Really don't wanna eat it now because it's bedtime.

inb4 op snorts a bag of cyanide that fell out some kgb dudes coat

since way before you were born, obviously.

Oh btw I live in London.

If it smells like anice its mdma

Don't know what anice smells like and I can't take it vice versa.

technically speaking mdma is pretty much meth anyways

3-4 Methylene Dioxy MethAmphetamine

it's just not so moorish, the comedown actually gives the user time to take back and think to themselves "hey, I could probably give that a rest for a while wot"

at least most users... not in my case. overdoing mdma = not a bright idea apparently

well point being mdma wont lead users into a state of amphetamine psychosis like straight methamphetamine

Looks too powdery to be mdma, maybe a research chemical unless is mdma HCL

looks like White MD actually

ah a bag o good ol' cytochrome a3 subunit oxygen deactivation
1 snort'l do for a while

I've had 98% MDMA crystals before and it definitely isn't crushed crystals, at least not pure anyhow.
Might be a mix of speed and something.

Thanks for making me believe I will die.

the possibility of it being cyanide is higher than the possibility of a crack junkie leaving his crack behind on a train.

i second this. the amount of fentanyl put in shit in my area is ridiculous. bust the other day was bunch of fentanyl in pills pressed to look like xanax. no clue why people would want to mix opioids into benzos.

It was on the floor, someone probably dropped it while taking something else out of their pocket and are now going mad without a hit.

dat chinawhite son

Heard a greentext story about an user dropping that in baggies in toilets in clubs...

By the looks of it it's probably ket or mcat/speed. Definitely not mandy. Just have a tiny keys worth and sniff it. No harm. It's definitely some kind of narcotic, no chance it'll be fatal.

Well I did some research and I'm glad to say I'm not dying.
First of all, it didn't smell or taste like cyanide.
Second, I only tasted a couple pinheads' worth of it, so it's probably just gonna give me a heartburn if there's any way it's cyanide.

Yes it does. Or in warm water atleast i know that

My guess would be speed.

Defo ket or speed.

yeah, and it could be poison dropped by a hitman/agent/spy or it could be a rodenticide sample being relocated.
i mean it's probably a drug. occum's razor i guess.
but then what drug? if you don't mind not knowing. then the second question is. how do you know how much to take of it. lsd requires millionths of a gram. caffeine requires thousands of a gram. you could overdose and die on an unknown sample. tl;dr dont fucking snort it

again, this

Maybe its poison and some twisted fuck just left it on the train for some junkie to kill himself with

If it smells like root beer is Molly. It's made from sassafras roots and so is root beer. MDMA is Molly mixed with meth.

Finding something like that is a fantasy of mine but i think i would be too scared to try it. But just imagine if you found a baggy with some really bomb molly or coke and you were just too scared to try it so you would never find out.

You're a retard.

>Taste it
NO, do not.
Get a fucking test kit; the only way to know for sure.

already tasted it

that looks nothing like meth retard

It's been done, sorry pal.

looks like shitty rocked up coke. deffo not crystal. inject it into your asshole to be sure

done that already, it's mint.

Sweet-N-Low

Well, shit.
Seriously, the only way to know for sure is a test kit.
testkitz.com, dude. They're legal pretty much everywhere. Get two of them, if you want, three.

Sure i would give it a taste myself and try to id it that way but i would be to scared to actually rail lines or drop a parachute with it not knowing that it indeed is a narcotic.

>so it's probably just gonna give me a heartburn if there's any way it's cyanide.
false. cyanide is so potent that 1 drop in a citys water supply can kill a city of 5m people within minutes.

Legal, but I live with my parents.

thats Methamphetamine. Do a small bit tomorrow morning when you wake up.

Shit.
Ask a friend to order it or something, man.
Do it at his house.
...hopefully, if you're not employed, you at least have friends...

what world do you live in?

I had a friend do that for me, but now he's ignoring me because he got too drunk once for me to be able to take care of him.

Looks like OP just posted a vid of him sniffing a line

youtu.be/dfmgpA3x0e4?t=53s

Well, just fucking put it away or something.
What do you want me to do, man?
Not even gonna try making up?

it could be some shake and bake meth... which does have that soapy white appearance...
its either some bunk shit someone got ripped off with or its some meth. It is def not MDMA Op, if it was it wouldnt be that solid and it would be way darker.
t. I use to cook amphetamines

Dumbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWNpO5vvhpk&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWNpO5vvhpk&has_verified=1

Put it in your butt and post results

I've tried, but, as I said, he's ignoring me. I really don't care, he's a retard anyway.
He literally used me and now him girlfriend (crush at the time of being drunk) is using him, also snitched on me for not helping him. Too long of a story and I'm sure you don't care either.

Why would you cook amphetamines?
Do you mean stuff like dextroamphetamine and amphetamine, or methamphetamine and 3,4-MDMA?

...I do care.
If I had more weed, I wouldn't care, but tell me.
I am intrigued.

yes it does you retard

all of those. Ive cooked up MA, MDMA, MDA, all of it

Well, couldn't you just get a prescription for amphetamine if you lie to a doctor about ADHD?

what do you mean why? You realize im saying I made my OWN Amphetamine, not some Adderall you buy off your autistic friends

I went to defqon this year with him and another guy who actually is kind of part of the story. Last day of the festival, I went to black stage and 'friend' to the ending of the festival.
I'll stop here to see if you want green text or whatever.

Yes, but if you know how to make it from scratch and make large quantities wouldnt you want to make your own?

when you drink red bull after eating a kit kat after taking a modafinil

Oh, fuck yes I would.
Yes, I get it. But...isn't it easier? If you do have your own shit, I guess it is easier.
Greentext and keep going.