User

user,
what makes life worth living ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nanachat.io/1uDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Toenails

what makes you post this thread every fucking day?

For me, it's experiencing life. Going new places and doing new things. Making memories with friends and trying things I never thought I would. A mix of unconventional sports, camping, nights of drinking and partying. The bonds we form and the things we learn. Your life's only purpose is the purpose you give it. Because you only get one life and it's not a long one. So I try to do as much as I can. That's the purpose I've given myself. No regrets. No wondering what if. But this isn't a question you should be asking us. You should ask yourself what makes your life worth living? And if you aren't sure... Start searching. Find a passion or just what makes you happy. Try skydiving. Try going to bars. Try expensive cigars. Fuck a cactus. Whatever makes you happy, makes life worth living.

vidya.
just vidya.

fag

Eat a dick

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

second

G/fur

orgasms

Your choice of what to do with it

nothing

everything you have experienced someone else has experienced

everything you have thought someone else has thought

you are nothing new and nothing special and neither are your feelings or your existence

withing nothingness is everything so you have nothing to live for therefore you have everything to live for

guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women

>firm
ha ha gay

rather be firm than saggy, my friend

Real women have drapes.

Brain chemicals

whatever you say

cosmic love and friendliness
i'm not kidding

transitioning and becoming a whore.

The knowledge that one day I will get dubs in one of these threads and it will mean I get to impregnate my wife. So...rolling for dubs!

But tonight is not that night, so her womb remains unseeded.

dont let dubs decide your destiny
they mean nothing

take that back

You are trying to brainwash people with these threads into equating life being worth living with the girl's happiness in the gif. You always post gifs like these with similar questions in order to do this. Basically you are trying to make people gay or at least feel that being a girl and having sex as one is the key to making life worth living. You are trying to brainwash people to desire having sex in the sub position or girls position. It affects me every time I see these threads, I don't fully understand why it is an effective brainwashing strategy. Please explain why you would want to brainwash people and why this is a method you think is effective. I'd really appreciate an explanation.

that's deep man.
i didn't know i was doing that.

I'm glad you replied but come on. Give me more than that.

you did a better job explaining than i ever could.
i didn't know i was doing that, but the brilliant way you explained it has me convinced that that is what i'm subconciously doing.

What's your agenda? And why?

It works WAY too well to be unintentional. I don't really believe that you aren't very conscious of this.

Money you can do anything with it

Can you offer the reason that you had in your mind consciously for why you make these threads? This is assuming you are giving me the truth so far.

really? it makes me feel like the meaning if life is to pleasure a woman in that way... it seems you might already know why you feel the way you do.

Dopamnine and endorphinamen

You are a shill for the guy who posts these threads. The man's face in these gifs is NEVER present. The woman's face is always ecstatic.

Nothing making his life worth living.

A sense of worth.

Pizza
Drugs
Sex
Gambling
Video games

basically anything hedonistic i.e pleasure and sustainable

>>>>Hot Teens colection>>>>.

nanachat.io/1uDs