Well Sup Forums I need your advice

Well Sup Forums I need your advice.
Some asshole has tricked me into borrowing him money. He told me that he is currently having a rough time and can't even afford food for him and his gf. I was dumb enough to give him 50€ and I know it isn't much but I am a poorfag so yeah it actually is. He promised me to pay it back in two weeks, than three, than four and now he's just ignoring me. I have tried to visit him at his work and it indeed scared the shit out of him and led him to lie again about paying me back but that's almost a month ago. I live in a country where just beating him up will probably do me worse than him so that's not an option.

Any ideas what to do?

rob him

threaten him

shame him on social media

Don't lend friends money that you aren't okay with never getting back

Hire a hitman on TOR or some shit.
That ALWAYS works.

roll

just kidnap the gf
send him one finger for each day hes late
the usual

I was so naive. You see I know how it feels if you're broke af and hungry so I sincerely wanted to help.

Do drugs or have access?
Plant drugs on him at his place of work somehow or car or something.

Call police tell them a friend of yours tried to sell you drugs.

Tell them as much info as you can without giving the game away.

Laugh when hes lost his job and serving time for being a dickless faggot.

Just bang his girlfriend.

Accept that you made a 50€ mistake. Don't do it again.

I dunno where you live, but at least here in Norway, its kinda of ´legal´ to go to someone or someones property and get back your stuff/or the value of it. Thats at least what I learned in my law class.

Over 50 euros?

I have already fought about that but he works at a meat counter and I've no idea where he lives.

You can also try contanting his girlfriend/family.

That bitch is ugly as fuck.

I've actually met his gf on the way to my job and asked her about it. She told me that she didn't even knew about it until now and promised me to talk to him. Guess that whore lies as much as he does.

Do you do anything for him/help him with anything else? If so stop and tell him when he asks why that he owes you. other than that or threatening violence there's not much else you can do legally. Taking him to court would obviously cost more than you'd be repaid so that's out

Just write it off as a lesson learnt.

I have zero contact with him. As said he also ignores any messages I send him.

>
>I know it isn't much
>yeah it actually is (a lot of money)
well which fucking is it?
Is it alot of money?
Is it not alot of money?
How can we help you when you don't even know if 50 euros is alot of money?

>Some asshole has tricked me into borrowing him money.
You mean lending, you illiterate chav scum.

look at it like this OP the faggot you just spent 50 whatever to get rid of this motherfucker out of your life.

in the end it will be about who is more desperate to do what to each other. If you pursue this hard enough and he hurts you then you will have yourself to blame and i don't think that is a smart way to handle this shit. the other way is that you do some shit to him but then you get in trouble.

just leave it alone and well sad to say but its a 50 whatever your currency is lesson. solved

this

For someone like me it is a lot of money but I know people that couldn't care less about 50€.

Guess you guys are right. Just sucks to let him get away with being such a dick.

you can just shit on his car, daily
or something

break his kneecaps

yes, grow up

How the FUCK did it take this long for anyone to post this? Fucking illiterate cunts...

You do realise that english is not everybody's first language right?