So a little girl from the apt upstairs like 4-5 yrs old keeps sneaking out their parents apt...

So a little girl from the apt upstairs like 4-5 yrs old keeps sneaking out their parents apt, goes to my door and knocks loud. then when I answer she runs up the stairs giggling. She does it 3-4 times a day. Give me some ideas how I can scar this little bitch emotionally or make her cry so that she never does that again.

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rape

stop being poor

just scream really loud when she knocks, that should do it

Answer the door naked

Answer the door naked

It is kind of freaky because her parents are that neglectful. anyone could just pull her in their apt and duck tape her mouth. I almost have a duty to scare her so she won't keep doing it.

keep a baseball bat by the door, and next time she does that shit go all mark mcgwire on her and open that skull like a melon

hide under the stairs and come up behind her quietly as she gets ready to knock
kids have no situational awareness you know so unless you're a colossal fatard who huffs when he stands still you'll be find
she'll be focused on the door and the second she knocks
>ass rape

Yup you do

>open that pussy like a melon

FTFY

Throw a cup of piss on her

If you have to ask Sup Forums help to scare a 5 year old.

for you own safety, tape it. i only can imagine what the parent would do to you when their little girl come crying and pointing at you.

besides you will go to jail. no doubt. you need evidence, but you will get all the media attention as a child predator. the media may air a story correcting it, but your city won't see it, and will remember you are a child abuser for life. so say good bye to jobs, renting, applying for loans, etc

Obviously this. She's literally asking for it.

This, but throw the cup of piss

or crack the door open so when she comes and if she knocks the lightest touch will make it swing
have a stuffy or something to draw her in then be netflixing some moana and chill until her parents freak the fuck out properly

or call child services

why can't you fucking millenials think for yourselves anyway?

Swiftly pull open the door then scream.
>I've done it to a child before, scarred them

I'm guessing you are a sex offender...

This seems like too much work for very little payoff.

Answer the door in a Frankenstein mask, or maybe The Wolfman

No u.

ah better yet
OP go announce you're a sex offender
>yeah I have to do this every six months go to every apartment etc. wave around mom "hi sweetie!"
and leave it at that

Yell at her. Then drag her back to her mother by the ear. Then yell at the mother. How is this hard?

Dude just be a normal person and tell the little cunt's parents that she's disturbing you and they need to keep a fucking eye on her so she leaves your door alone.
Or rape. I mean you could do either.

If your door has a peephole, wait for her to come to it and knock on your own door right before she's about to. I know if I were a kid that'd scare me.

12 guage loaded with oo buck!

Well, have you talked to the parents? If you did and nothing happened then proceed to scaring her.
Tips:
1-Use the classic scream with the exorcist girl face
2-make her go into your dark apt and then scare her for good
3- make a trap to throw water at her, she will not be scared and confused, and probably learn her lesson. May lead to problems with knocking on doors later in life.
5-Install a magic eye, and when it's her you just ignore
6- Be a pedo and do your thing

This.
Talk to her parents about it

LOLMAOROTF

I would break into your apartment at 3 a.m. and murder you and your goldfish.

Make the little cunt watch you kill her parents

>2017 not using glass slugs

Be a responsible adult and educate her that it is wrong to knock on peoples doors because you are disturbing them and she could potentially knock on the door of somebody that might want to hurt her. And then rape her.

Stand at the door all day looking out the little hole thing (assuming you have one). Open door right before she answers wearing some kind of Halloween mask covered in fake blood

Drag her into your apartment and auction her off here on Sup Forums!

You should just off yourself so she can keep having fun with your door

?

I vote for this one

>LOLMAOROTF
What does that mean? Just type it out . Besides, you couldn't raid my place. I'm up all night, and I always have a gun next to me. Thank you ptsd.

Give a friendly complaint to the kids parents like an adult?

How about you just go talk to her parents you faggot. If that doesn't work tell your landlord. Quit being an autist and let her be a child

What you got ptsd from user?

this

Where'd you two come from anyway

What a faggot.

call child service

Take her to child services. The mother will have to prove that she can manage being a mother.

Is this girl too young to be on cam? cam-x.com

Two tours in Iraq, but this is derailing the thread.

A uterus

>sex offender
yeah, this. I mean the parents will promptly lose their shit, and give you the suspicious eye pretty much every time you pass, but it's better than having some little shit disturber fucking up your day every day. THEN, if the mom tries to report you or anything, throw it in her face that you only went to HER door and that she should be more observant of her child's environment.

tours in Iraq?

like to see the mountains and desert and shit?

samefag

I'm too lazy to prove it but I only posted one of those

she's fucking 5, put a halloween mask on and say boo. she'll never come back again and if she says anything to her parents she'll just say there's a monster downstairs.

If you have money to spare

>buy train horn or some shit off eBay
>hide it where she won't see it
>wait for her dumb clueless ass to knock on your door again
>blast the fuck out of train horn
>kid runs away with shit in their pants

In the end it's only a harmless joke and worst case your neighbors are a bit pissed.

Are you trained in harambe warfare?

Don't answer the door. Surprise the little human from behind.

Rolling for this

was it an expensive tour?
it's about 1500 for a jamaican tour all inclusive.

No. As in door to doors, security patrols, weapons raids...etc go fuck your self. Some of us contribute to this world. Right or wrong, I tried to do right. What do you do?

Did this once to some tticker treaters, get a skull jester mask and full ren-faire regalia, skeleton gloves. Bonus points for real bells on the mask.

First time she knocks jingle the bells and shuffle your feet a little.

Second thime, repeat the jingle and audible movements while also chuckling in a high pitch. This is when she will either be scared off or more curious.

If she returns, crack the door open so that if curious she can come inside. Be prepared in costume in a hunch on the floor out of sight, wait for her to touch you. Be still, you are a toy, a weirfd decoration. When she touches you, jerk back violently with a high pitched cackle then scurry away on the floor like a demonic insect. Bonus points if you have a wood floor and can use your fingers to make extra scurrying/scratching noises.

If she's still there after a moment scurry up to her and look into her face twisting your face as you consider her meatures. Bonus points for licking your lops

But in all seriousness how was the actual terrain of the country?

I bet they have some amazing sunrises and sunsets over there.

Yes. I can kill a gorilla. Are you trained in...anything?

>first two posts in the same thirty seconds
>samefag

no john, you are the fags

Why are you upset at me? are you having PTSD?

I work at wendy's btw.

I wouldn't know. I was the one asking him about the Iraq tour and he cursed at me like I owed him rent money.

WENDY'S MORE LIKE WENDTITTIES

I hope I fucking die

>implying you can't make two posts exactly 30 seconds apart

you can

No

no

Did this once to some tricker treaters, sorr of. Get a skull jester mask and full ren-faire regalia, skeleton gloves. Bonus points for real bells on the mask.

First time she knocks jingle the bells and shuffle your feet a little.

Second thime, repeat the jingle and audible movements while also chuckling in a high pitch. This is when she will either be scared off or more curious.

If she returns, crack the door open so that if curious she can come inside. Be prepared in costume in a hunch on the floor out of sight, wait for her to touch you. Be still, you are a toy, a weirfd decoration. When she touches you, jerk back violently with a high pitched cackle then scurry away on the floor like a demonic insect. Bonus points if you have a wood floor and can use your fingers to make extra scurrying/scratching noises.

If she's still there after a moment scurry up to her and look into her face twisting your face as you consider her meatures. Bonus points for licking your lips and making jerking movements.

Then in your deepest, most otherworldly voice tell her "this house belongs to me. If you stay, you will belong to me too and you can never leave. If you leave tonight you must make sure the door never opens, otherwise I will try to escape and keep you here, now run. I must give you one and only one opportunity to escape.

If she ever knocks on your door, knock back. Hard. And tell her how much you want to keep her and how you will find her one day.

Extra points for putting a novelty medieval oversized lock on your door.

future tits and timestamp or it didnt happen

Talk to her parents naked

That's the best idea so . Tell them you're in nudist and you don't know that they will approve of your lifestyle for their daughter