ALT-LEFT

ALT-LEFT

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=595_1471182513
liveleak.com/view?i=f78_1465289610
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tme1k/jason_kessler_organizer_of_unite_the_right/?st=j6cl856c&sh=c52aacd4
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/random-man-protests-interviewed-msnbc-ny-times-deep-state-shill-linked-george-soros/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tl7r2/viral_charlottseville_car_crash_witness_brennan/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6t9wfg/unite_the_right_is_a_sorosfunded_honeypot_psyop/dlj5wys/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tjsxk/found_on_craigslist_actors_wanted_to_dress_up/
youtube.com/watch?v=yBVXozgE6sI
youtube.com/watch?v=L58T2dl997A
youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w
youtube.com/watch?v=UGpFTrCYhoc
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-13/charlottesville-police-called-when-violence-began-“we’re-leaving-it’s-too-dangerous”
famousbirthdays.com/people/george-soros.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n6mk8kuTTu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OLD-FAGGOT

ALT-ALT-ANTI-CENTER

THE PEDOPHILIC GLOBALISTS ARE FUNDING ALT-LEFT THUGS WHO ARE TRYING TO SHUT DOWN 1776

STOP THEM BY BUYING MY WATER FILTERS

ALT-BIER

CTRL-LEFT

Controlled by this man.

WAR IS PEACE
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
BUY MY SUPPLEMENTS

liveleak.com/view?i=595_1471182513
liveleak.com/view?i=f78_1465289610

The left is totally silent when things happen like this on a weekly basis but the one time the right hits back the internet loses its fucking mind for a week straight. Im glad trump called it out. 99% of violence is going towards the right. I hope there is more violence like this until leftists get to taste alot more of their own medicine

It's like they forgot all about those 4 BLM activists who kidnapped and tortured a literally autistic Trump supporter.

I heard business is about to be booming?

Yes, stock value for helicopter manufacturers will start rising any day now.

or the assassination attempt on the baseball field or the muiltiple fucking blm members who openly posted on twitter about hating and wanting to kill white cops and then doing it. Theres so many fucking examples of the left acting like violent animals and its fucking IGNORED. I really hope things like this keep happening the left deserve a taste of their own medicine.

Cops have had that sort of thing coming for decades, no big deal.

You joke but this is very serious. We're seeing the rise of fascism again and it's scary. My girlfriend just called me from her other boyfriend's (open relationship, he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock) apartment bawling her eyes out how right wing politics are on the rise again.
I just can't believe this is the state of things. Makes me feel so ashamed.

ctrl-right

MY POOP IS TURNING THE FROGS GAY!

Buy my placenta sniffing how-to guide.

not even remotely

False flag operation? Deep state , Soros , obama fingerprints everywhere
Turns out the guy(Democrat) organizer of the United rally ( hate group) was a full fledged Obama supporter for 8 years, Was Involved in the Occupy Movement, totally changed his views in November 2016.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tme1k/jason_kessler_organizer_of_unite_the_right/?st=j6cl856c&sh=c52aacd4
The guy who just happened to record like he knew something was going to happen has with worked with a the Obama admin and CIA over seas also the 1st man the media interviewed
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/random-man-protests-interviewed-msnbc-ny-times-deep-state-shill-linked-george-soros/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tl7r2/viral_charlottseville_car_crash_witness_brennan/

Turn out Soros funds both United and and Antifa
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6t9wfg/unite_the_right_is_a_sorosfunded_honeypot_psyop/dlj5wys/

then you have ads on craigslist for Actors and flash mobs/paid protesters
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tjsxk/found_on_craigslist_actors_wanted_to_dress_up/
The fact the Neo Nazis looked clean cut and not rugged as usual, and flags that just came out fresh out of the packages still had the fucking fold marks…

You have the chants and tiki torch march that lines up with what happened in Ukraine was which an part coup that happened there, was sorros funded , CIA ukraine - DNC CIA connections looks like this whole thing is a psyops
youtube.com/watch?v=yBVXozgE6sI

another video
youtube.com/watch?v=L58T2dl997A

Charlottesville CRISIS ACTOR COMPLETELY CAUGHT LYING!! Staged Car Crash
youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w

You have a Democrat gov and mayor, police ordered to stand down, united protesters forced to go though the violent armed antifa mob
youtube.com/watch?v=UGpFTrCYhoc
ACLU is sueing and confirms the stand down order
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-13/charlottesville-police-called-when-violence-began-“we’re-leaving-it’s-too-dangerous”

and the whole fucking even happened? On George Soros birthday…
famousbirthdays.com/people/george-soros.html

>Alt-Right, Ctrl-Left?

Some rich person is trying to enter a cheat code irl.

yup lots of antifa get to scalping them facists

DAY
OF
THE
ROPE

alt right is a made up term anyway, why not alt left?

Oh look, it's someone off their containment board, Have you solved the Seth Rich murder yet? Or is Kimdotcom still playing you guys like a fiddle?

Sooner or later they're going to knock on the wrong door
youtube.com/watch?v=n6mk8kuTTu8

>Seth Rich
Who?

lel

7/10 bait m8

WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE! TRUMP 2020

>Posted stuff about soros, doesn't know seth rich

>muh George Soros
>forgetting Trump appointed two of Soros' businesspartners to his cabinet

>abortion
>welfare
pick one

Edgy 12 year old is edgy

Seeing those niggers getting punched today gave me a big fuckin hardon. Too bad that Ohio guy did not rent a semi.

The biggest thing they seem to forget about, along with what will be a big increase in crime if they ban abortion and take away birth control.

CTRL - ALT - DEL

Kek

It's not edgy to point out that the jackbooted thugs we employ in law enforcement deserve to have violence directed at them and their families for their misdeeds. Cops are intent on protecting each other from being outed as criminals so it's appropriate to take matters into out own hands. The shootings in Texas and Louisiana were well deserved and long overdue.

complete bullshit. nobody condones any of the shit you guys are talking about. name one person who said the killing of texas cops was a good thing? bunch of you al right degenerates thought the act of terrorism was ok

thos kids were anti trump. you can't just fucking call everyone BLM bc they're black. it's an actual organization.

we're suppose to come together and all hate what the fuck happened. you fucking white trailer park, meth lab cum bucket

get off of breitbart user, you're dellusional

these fuckers read tabloids like they're textbooks. all the big pictures and thought bubbles, they're comics not news publications dumbass

made up by the same person, bannon

as credible as any meme on the internet

>jackbooted
go douche with a pretzel von krautz. you elect anyone but merkle and you're can brexit yourself

kek