I bought shimapan today and it's cute as fuck. also I made a tumblr if anyone cares

I bought shimapan today and it's cute as fuck. also I made a tumblr if anyone cares

trapsecret dot tumblr

lol definitely meant to post this in the existing trap thread oops

Post your boy pussy anyway.

how often do you plan on posting on it? Maybe some more lewds tonight?

does it turn you on that i'll probably end up cumming to pictures of you?

slowly but surely :)
a lot tbh

My dick is getting impatient. Boy pussy or bust.

honestly you'd probably like it more if I was cumming on your face and boipucci

You like plugs? Thinkin about a diamond stud one

I've heard that playing around with longer glass beads can make your boy pussy gape even harder. More.

so impatient :) maybe I'll post some leads on my tumblr if people are interested enough

lewds lol

I want to fuck you in the ass so bad. you would be a sight for sore eyes after a long day of work

I don't like rushing people but you've got one prime pussy. I'd like to pull out that plug and watch it gape for a bit before I went balls deeps on you. More.

maybe post something for me to daydream about? ;) also nice post#

what do you want? to be used as a fucktoy or a loving/gratifying relationship?

i think about throwing away my current life to be a sissy sub sometimes

Spread your boy pussy.

What are your parents doin fag?

nobody does trap cancer

I somehow convinced a female friend to help me cosplay in a lolita dress. If that's not good enough, she took me today to "figure out" my panty size because she wants me to wear panties under it

Post pics now.

that sounds fucking fun, i'm super jealous

Of? I'm in bed and I have to be at work in 5 hours so no panty pics tonight
Oh it was. She picked the panties out because they were having a deal and I was pretending to be embarrassed. Next I'm gonna have to order the shoes, stockings and a few other things

From the perspective of that image. I would press your legs back towards your

ugh. i'm a perfect sized medium for pink stuff so maybe one day ill just grow a pair and pretend im buying it for my gf or something

go on..

Everyone. This is white genocide. You don't see any other race doing this. It needs to stop.

You may not see it coming now. But your manhood will be needed to defend our race in the future

Mate I love traps.

But we need to preserve the white race

ok jared

op here, I gotta go :( here's one more for the road. Gonna post more on my Tumblr tomorrow

fuck you fag

dont come back