The comment with NO replies wins. Alternatively, if no one posts ITT and the thread gets deleted, I win

The comment with NO replies wins. Alternatively, if no one posts ITT and the thread gets deleted, I win.

better luck next time

Yes.

If you reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

/thread

America! Wanna play road tennis?

no reply please. thanks.

lol no

Joke's on you, faggot, I have two dads.

ok I won't

no

Murica

usa

Don't you idiots see that you're giving into the OP's reverse psychology? Don't reply to this post and he loses his dumb little game!

Nice trips, user.

Cunt s a

no ones replied to me! i win!

wait! FUCK

No one shall win today

not even you

lol

not even close retard

If you do not reply to this thread your mother will die in her sleep yesterday

j

no

;)

nope. also no1 replied to my old comment ;) i am gonna win blind idiots

fucking cock suckers

:^)

You guys are missing the point of the thread. Have you never done of these before? You're supposed to quote EVERY post when you post, because someone can just samefag quote themselves, and that doesn't count, then they win.

how is proof tho

Reply to this and pic related is the only way you'll ever cum.

I've already screencapped my posts ITT that don't have unique IP quotes. I'm going to post another thread with the pictures and tell you all how much you all suck cock.

>2216996▶
>
No.

This guy gets it.

I've already screencapped my posts ITT that don't have unique IP quotes. I'm going to post another thread with the pictures and tell you all how much you all suck cock.

2edgy

Reply to my post and you'll be infected with my Judaism. It's not so bad really.

Fuck

>
No.

Reply to this post and you will have an adverse reaction to the chemo.

You will still survive the cancer, but your suffering will be prolonged and your treatment more painful.

O

win

reply to this post and your gay

ur dead

got it

Cancer