Hey you! Anons & the like...

Hey you! Anons & the like. If you got something weighing you down or something you want to talk about I'm here to listen. Want some advice or a hug or maybe a fortune? Put
>advice
>fortune
>hug
at the top of your post. If you get dubs while asking for a fortune I'll get you an... okay.. tarot reading!

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/193875/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fortune

First time I've ever been on this thread, not sure what exactly I'm doing/supposed to expect.

You have been visited by the Shrine Maiden of Support. Call her cute and you will sleep soundly tonight!

Fortune!

Just on the future in general, I guess

oh poo no luck with the fortune.....
well you'd be surprised how many people started off asking that same question. Typically you'll see a few kinds here
>ava people usually giving advice or chatting
>anons asking for advice or a kind word
>the occasional trolls (it's not Sup Forums without them!)
>and some anons that just come to chat or help out other themselves!

ohmai! You are the cuteness!

Also, if someone gets dubs and they want to donate them to another person they are more than welcome E>

You're cute.

If I don't sleep tonight, does it break something?

I'd probably be more of the second category...
This is more or less a throw back to how the internet used to be. Though not really classical 4tan()

If I get dubs, push them back to my other post @

and you're a fun person to be around! Don't worry i won't sleep tonight either. I just wanted to call Reimu cute....

mm well I like to think you can find a kind word or gesture even the darkest places if you're in need. So how are things in life?

Is there any point in resisting the temptation of falling back on substance abuse?

I'd like my fortune please.

whotf are you

Oh, hey Velvet. I haven't seen you in a while.

I feel as though it's required I say yes, and perhaps that is correct. If you continue to resist the ill effects will fade, and eventually you should feel free and able to continue. But who can say how long it will take, and how hard it will be? It's a difficult road user, and I wish you the best of luck in traveling it.

>hug

I just stood for 30 minutes on my balcony and thought about my life. I still don't know what I want to do with my life, or where to go with it.

Too many problems at the same time, and I can't put them in any order.

And still, I'm the most wholesome guy between all my friends because love life. Why?! :(

It's been over 8 months. Maybe a year. Afraid I beg to differ. I don't see it going away.

mhmm. A few in fact.
>It's a good escape, drug use that is, but it's not a problem solver. It's a get-away that won't fix the underlying problems.
>It's worth living a life that isn't controlled by access to a substance. We live with enough restrictions already.
>Even the most functional of users have at least one area of their lives that is totally wrecked by substance abuse. When you add in something like substance abuse/dependence something else in life has to give.

I used to work in a prison for substance abuse/drug offenders. ... I know you can do it. I saw life changing things there that I got to be a part of.

I'm adding you to a list of anons that'll get a fortune if someone gives theirs up E>

Some people call me Satori, most people call me Sky, but I've been called a lot of things... some derogatory, but not always hehe..

(me)

I guess I should probably just use the same character to ID myself, that's what you guys do in these threads anyways.

That said, things are going pretty good more or less. Can't complain about a ton, but I do wish I had a bit more self-control with picking at my skin. I've been pretty good about it recently, but the scaring is pretty bad :/

Dubs to:

so are you some kind of slut

fuck off

My life isn't together now, so why does it matter? Besides, it doesn't seem like I'll ever stop wanting it. People have limits, don't they? Is one really expected to fight it until they die?

Waking up is half the battle, user. You are already doing better than so many people just by wanting to live.
Do you find yourself often comparing your life to the lives of others?

Well, you're depression and lets call it what is... depression over your life isn't a reflection of who you are personally. ... it's part of you right now, but it doesn't define you....
second... when you say standing on the balcony contemplating life, where you considering suicide?
third: Let's take inventory of the things you have degress of control over. Start at the bottom with the problems you have no control over currently, and make your way up to #1 being the problems you have the most control over. (even the lil bitty ones) and then that list going down is where you start! Work with what you have control over and with time you'll get to the bottom.

and *hugs*

It'll always be in the back of your mind.... drugs are nefarious that way.... your mind will always be susceptible to the sway of *easy* & *quick* the relief is.... it's that brain process taht works off of immediate gratification... but overlooks long term consequences... which is why it's important to resist...

>advice

What on earth can I use to motivate myself besides hatred? I can't seem to find anything worth doing or living for that doesn't involve killing and creating chaos. I know that I'll never be normal (schizophrenia, ADD, depression, social anxiety (all clinically diagnosed)) and sometimes feel like it would be better for everyone else if I just offed myself, but never do because I want to kill them more than myself. I've done shit things. Stood there and watched a person bleed out when I could have helped him. Stuff like that. I'm constantly terrified of the people around me and only manage to keep myself functioning by sheer hatred. I don't even know what's going on in my head anymore. RIP my sanity if I ever had it. It kinda sucks knowing that I'll never be able to get close to another person because I'm scared of them and can't trust them. At this point I'm really just spewing thoughts to get it off of my chest, feel free to ignore them.

tl;dr I'm a pathetic piece of crap driven by hatred and fear and I don't even know why I'm here.

That's asking too much, with too little reward.

Fortune, and why make this thread?

These threads have actually been running for quite some time at this point (years)

They're probably a staple of this community at this point tbh

Why should I stay alive when the universe has no meaning?

attention whoring

>advice
How should I masturbate and what should I masturbate to

There is no point on living, but there isn't a point on dying either. You can not say that life is worthless if you do not fully comprehend that death is just as pointless.

This might sound crazy, but one of the most helpful things I've ever heard, was:

"If you were to meet your past self, would you hate them?"

That is to say, if you met your past self, would you hate them in the same way you hate yourself now? You have to learn to love yourself before anything else

nah... I mean... maybe....
mm are you seeing anyone about it? Therapy can help & there are meds that help with reducing obsessive/compulsive behavior like that.

that's everyone user...... thats what life is. The fight to achieve something, to be something you want to be. Making your own goals, living up to them, making new ones. Leaving your mark, helping others, getting rich... it's all part of making your life yours... so yeah... fighting for it IS life. It's what gives value to our actions.
That isn't to say it's the end of the world to relapse, but the key is to have strategy for every step of the road from *I'm doing ok* to *I've just shot up (or w/e)* and everything in between to help you not get to that point. Is that something you've worked on?

Depends I suppose.... what do you consider the reward?

oooh I'll make your reading in the next post *promises* and why? mmm I like helping people... I spend 8 years in college to do it and I don't get too much at my current job... plus I feel better when I do.

Yep, the universe has no INHERENT meaning. You are the master of your fate. You make the meaning for your life.

>I spend 8 years in college

you must be an old man by now

True I have seen the jill threads already, anyway I just want a hug right now.
Who cares just ignore me

>fortune
Or just a hug if singles.
I hope everyone is in good spirits tonight.

Guess I should probably give up then.

>advice

Parents taking me to court over a PINS petition, wat do

>Do you find yourself often comparing your life to the lives of others?
Sometimes, yes. But not in a judgy way, to make myself feel bad or something, but to see it as a possible goal.

>where you considering suicide
No, I'm hella scared of dying at the moment. Also, I tried it in the past and it didn't work. So, the world needs me someday, otherwise it would've worked.

>Work with what you have control over and with time you'll get to the bottom.
My living place, my work place and my weight are the biggest problems. And all 3 of them are something I have the control over. Other problems are my untidiness, lazyness or lack of good memory, but I can live with that.

And thanks for the hugs. :3

>nhentai.net/g/193875/
One handed. Knock yourself out, user.
Hello there.
>-hug-

The answer to that is an strong yes. For as long as I remember, the person I hated the most was my past self. As for loving myself now, I don't know how well I could love a freak who lives for nothing more than bringing death and destruction to all he encounters. Before that, I don't even know what it's like to love something at all. It's an unknown emotion.

user, the one thing I did that made me happy was to learn to love my own solitude. Don't base your path on what works for others. Cultivate whatever it is turns you on. Take time for yourself, find new music, read a book.. some times we can convince ourselves that the world is so small when it is really unimaginably huge and complex.
Just do what makes you happy and wake up each day trying to be a better version of yourself. Sorry this is kind of cliche advice but without knowing more about your situation its all I can offer.

Tarot Time!
I'm doing past present and future reading for you.
Past: King dude upside...down?
>Too firm of control may have been sought. What could you let go of to help out now?
Present: 2 girls... IV cups?.. wut is this?
>Don't look inwards TOOO much that you miss out on the beauty around you.
Future: Cup knight... is that like shovel knight?
> Be wary of getting caught up in your feelings and don't act too heated in the moment?

8 years what were you studying?
Are you nep?
>hugs back

>So, the world needs me someday, otherwise it would've worked.

That's a dangerous way to think.

You are thinking too much on it, going to deep and trying to bring reason to all of it, you seem to harvest a deep resentment against people around you, but is there anyone specifically?

Gimme my fortune

Love in an unconditional feeling which makes you content with something. More or less.

You have to accept that what has happened in the past cannot be changed. If you deny that, then there's no point in trying to fix the present.

But why would you hate your past self? They clearly did not know better. Why would you walk up to your younger self and tell them you hate them? What would it accomplish? Would it do anything useful?

I'm not doing either :/
My family is a bit of a mess, and they don't exactly take mental health serious outside of flunking out of life. Even then, it's more of: let's try this soma! Than actually addressing the problem.
So I'm basically on my own with that, which isn't very helpful. I'm also a bit scared of that to be brutally honest, though there's no good reason :/

The base of my resentment seems to be rooted in relationships as a whole. Particularly of a sexual nature. Knowing that there are people out there doing... things pisses me off to no end. When I find myself in situations where I know it's happening real time out of my reach I would give literally anything to be able to kill those people. But pretty much everybody does this kinda stuff. So I aim to kill them all. Or as many as I can.

Or woman?

Masters in Mental health counseling.... and old.. is just a number right?... right...

Are you doing this on your own? I would hope not... life is too short and filled with too many wonderful things that can pass us by to try and do something alone when there is help out there.

I'm glad you made it past that point and that you aren't considering it anymore. As for those 3 problems. Break them down into goals you would like to achieve next. Understand weight loss is a process and can take time. Your living situation will likely build off of your work. What's up with work?

another!? Ohmai.. I'll get right on it!

Well you tried and I appreciate that

I don't know why I hate my past self. It's not myself from a certain point in time. Just... the past. If I could walk up to my younger self I would fucking gut the piece of shit. No questions asked. That's how much I hate him.

Any interesting things you learned from it?

>implying he's a woman

Damn, what's a certified psychologist doing on Sup Forums?

We obviously have no way to tell

DUBS!

I'm afraid there isn't any help to be had.

Holy cow dubs again!

We have a new contestant for a high score? Anyway, you sound like a Larper but in case you aren't, you sure have a huge amount of pent up sexual frustration, jerk off, hire a hooker, go out and date a girl, get married and have kids, stuff like that change your way of seeing life, help you settle down and bury the boiling hatred you may feel now.
No, I'm Osaka.

...is... is this deck upside down or something?
Situation: 9 upside down Harry Potter Sticks
>You may feel like there are too many responsibilities and you are on your own. Don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help
Action: Upside down Tower (Dante's inferno time)
> When you see great trouble coming don't shy away... even if you mess it up and the pain is terrible... you'll learn so much from it.
Outcome: FFVIII... wait... 8 or swords... gunblades... yeah gunblades!
>The beliefs you may find troublesome may become an important aspect of yourself. Even if you have to change some beliefs. You'll learn how important your belief system is too you!

I totally forgot to ask, can I have a fortune?

statistically we can make good guesses

No your tomo and im the devil.

Rerolling for this man's fortune.

I lost someone to another dude and i dont know how i can keep going after it.
>met this girl
>fight her ex from committing suicide
>meet her family
>finally gain the trust of her closest friend
>gain her trust
>move in with her
>happy
>have no where else to go but i didnt want to leave
>one of her exes says he loves her
>she says shes going back to him but i can still live with her
>leave
Ive been homeless now out of my own respect
I reduse to watch my happyness be with someone else

Very interesting. Thank you for your time, OP. I think the cards have convinced me to take on new challenges in uncharted territory.

Plenty, but theory only goes so far. All the experiences I've had are so valuable.
Licensed professional counselor actually. Not a psychologist. That's more of a research field.

no
>fortune
requested *lowers head*
*whispers* you can donate those if you'd like.

maybe ask the kind user above that got dubs!

>Just do what makes you happy
This is what I try to do a lot of times. But still nothing. I'm not giving up, but the path is getting steeper by the day.

>That's a dangerous way to think.
Why?

I once lost a lot of weight, but it came back after a year. Since then I kinda lost the energy to do it again. Mostly because I think it's just temporarly again.

And work, well, I'm not happy, it feels like I'm doing nothing of meaning, even though I help people work. (IT Support)

Larper? No way. I couldn't stand being around people like that. I would literally rather kill myself than have sex. Even get a fucking blowjob. Not a chance. No way.

I refuse to take anothers dubs.

Think about your younger self as a random kid in the streets playing. Would you still beat them up?

I honestly don't know where else to go with this tangent, but I think it would be good to just think about why you would tell your past self you hate them.
I was heavily bullied when I was younger, and I wound up hating myself, a lot. I more or less ended up struggling through it myself, but some days despite how hard I try I feel like I would go up and beat up my past self too. But, I came to realize all the reasons I thought I hated myself for were not reasons I actually hated myself, but rather the ideas others had imprinted into my psyche and made me think who I was. It's a lot to grasp, but for me headphones and a nice long music session before bed really helped me sort out those thoughts

why you all avatarfags are such a colossal faggots?

Hmm.. have you challenged yourself recently? Taken on any new responsibility? Do you have goals, even small ones?

Did you ever tell her about your feelings?

I mean, it's too late now but did you?

Alright then, grumpy bastard, you do you.
Rolling for Velvet I guess.

Because its more fun than being a colossal celebfag, creepfag or responding to shitty bait.. which is all the rest of Sup Forums is
You mean to tell me you don't come here to be someone other than yourself?

B-but I got dubs...
>fortune

Can you list some if that not too much trouble.

You're not good enough to be anything more.

You do have a point. I would join you guys but I don't wanna feel /b s rage

I might hold out, but only because I have larger plans in mind with more people dying. Otherwise he gets to bite the dust. Still can't think of a reason why I hate him though.

yup yup. Thanks. I already know I'm way beyond fixing, just wanted to talk for a bit before I get back to work.

ohmai! How generous. Coming up!
too bad! hehehe

I've lost 80lbs and kept it off. You can do it! .. but it takes a lifestyle change that you can't go back on. As far as work goes, have you tried applying for a new job, or even transitioning inside your current workplace?

I mean... I never said I wasn't ....so I guess....OP is a fag meme?

1. Don't punish yourself over someone else's choices. Find yourself a place to go.
2. If she left you that easily ... then that's a reflection on her not you. Think about how flimsy it was on the inside. You can do better....it may not feel like it... and she may be on a pedastal ... but that doesn't mean she's immaculate. You deserve someone that cares deeper about you.

I suppose the burden is on *me* to explain why.
Half the fun is pissing people off and wasting spammers' time, my friend.

thats the most stupid shit i have ever read kys
fucking faggot what if you ask your own question

Still, what's a counselor doing on Sup Forums?

I told her this
>I can't make you want to be with me. My plan is to be with you and be happy. Whatever decisions you make I will respect them but I will react how I want to. If the decision is made that you go back to your ex I'm not staying out of my own respect. I love and care for you and all i want is what we have right now
After about 20 minutes of holding each other she looks up and says
>I think it's for the best this doesn't continue
Five minutes later I'm out the door with nothing but a guitar a shotgun and 5 bullets as well as a pack of cigerettes and my dwindling pride

Fuck it. Sup Forumss rage is entirely impotent at this point. I come here to grab this board by its shriveled balls. Do what makes you happy.. chances are itll make the board better than following the status quo.

revy what if you gtfo with your vocaroos cancer shits?

Thats not even me faggot im being milly tonight

Long time no see, blue dude guy.
I bet you like trap threads.

Not her, I just like this gif

But did you tell her about your romantic interest before all of that shit?

Because if not, then you kind of got what you had coming.

>have you challenged yourself recently?
Yes, I'm looking for a new job, and try to get some money together. And, like every month, losing weigh.

>Taken on any new responsibility?
No, not really. I'm trying to do more in the household, but I can't do anything, because my mom already did it.

>Do you have goals, even small ones?
Not really, atm. I'm just trying to get 110% out of my experience, so I'll take things as they come.

>I've lost 80lbs and kept it off.
Congrats! :D That's always nice to hear, and a little help to know I can do it too!

>have you tried applying for a new job, or even transitioning inside your current workplace?
Yes, but I'm not sure if those jobs are the right thing for me, since I don't know, what I want to do. And no, I can't, because my firm doesn't do that kind of thing.

Where have you even been?

I'm not quite sure what you mean.
Sure this might be tamer than some of the infamous things Sup Forums has done, but there has more or less been these threads for years

Even the original anonymous crew wasn't about doing wrath upon people, but rather those that sought to exploit others for gain

sucking dicks wbu?

>Fortune
>Advice

I've been struggling to find motivation in life, in general. I don't apply myself at work, and I don't pursue the things I know I'd rather do. Apathy grips me so tightly it's a wonder I have any semblance of a fuck to give anymore.

I'm a straight guy, and due to a situation where I got hurt I needed a home. So I met a guy who would take care of me under one condition. That i was with him. I tried for almost a year to make it work. I wasn't trying to use him but what he wanted was something i couldn't give. This guy wanted sex every day. And I, desperate for a home, agreed and was relying on her to help me over that situation of using my body to not starve on the street. And she didn't care about it, even though I just helped her out of that situation i had been stuck in for almost a year.
Absolutely and we were dating. We had already had a sexual/romantic relationship for a bit and were coming up with plans on how the future was going to play out

Best girl. Well, except for Neo, but it's close.