Drawthread if you hate drawing get prescribed adderall edition

Drawthread if you hate drawing get prescribed adderall edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtube.com/watch?v=i0bl0T_Cb7A
youtube.com/watch?v=gP0Neif7Y4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

GRRRRRRRRRRR Im a scary gost

Incase the guy that drew this missed it I seriously appreciate it because its fantastic.

Hm

weren't you dead or something?

not great tbh, just kind of dealing with it

requesting dragoon

. . .

You gonna be okay bud?

You doing requests

I was once diagnosed with ADHD (as most kids tend to be nowadays) but haven't been back to rediagnose or anything cause doctor would only prescribe yoga like some sort of broken record

also discussing mental health on Sup Forums because im also diagnosed with the stupids

im dying from boredom

requesting anything cute please if you don't mind drawing her again, or drawing for a repeat requester

I like where this is going.

Yes.

would this thread like lewd Lorraine or a stressed out, lowly degenerate L?

????

nah

taking other requests. i can do shitty ones, not that shitty though.

Mix degenerate with lewd and maybe we will get something nice.

How do I get everybody here to literally just fucking hate me?

show butt

> Those dead eyes
What have you seen

can you draw a cute robot girl

hope is not lost my friend, although there are some hoops you will have to jump through to get your meth. First you do not go to a GP they are hyper sensitive to "drug seeking behavior" you have to go to a therapist. You being diagnosed before will help a lot. Second you will have play the game do the "mindful meditation" bullshit and explain how its not working and you know someone prescribed meth and how it seems to help them. If they are resistant get a new therapist and repeat. They might make you take a test, its complete bullshit but it can cost a bit. Thats about it, that's all i had to do.

Requesting Isaac Clarke aiming a plasma cutter at a necromorph

Why do you look like a candle? Candles aren't scary

repeat requests. or just be a drawfag

I also believe all posts made by someone to be an undoubtable fact about them on anonymous image boards. You seem, I suffer from the same condition.

Be Marc/Entity

Did I miss out on Moco belly pudge grope from last night?

request the same thing over and over again
insult people who draw things for you
stalk people on tumblr/deviantart/whatever
be a weirdo

It's not gonna happen. You can get some people to hate you but some will like you just because

see*...there it goes again.

Yo I am super appreciative of the sweet art that was drawn for my request and glad that anyone at all drew it let alone like 3 or 4 people. I'm not begging or even asking for more to be drawn but people semed to like drawing my big ice skeleton guy so I'll leave this here and wont mention it again.

"It is a large armoured skeleton, like 7ft and bulky or something like that, covered in frost/flecks of ice with it's skull incased in a large clear block of ice. Not like a square block but more like ice that starts around the neck of his armour and goes up and tapers off like fire would but its solid ice. Optionaly drawn with large frosty sword like a claymore or something. The skeleton is undead and animatedand would be able to move, so you have a better idea of what I'm talking about."

GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR

> although there are some hoops you will have to jump through to get your meth
Hello?

New shirt, user.

I come in peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=i0bl0T_Cb7A

become bawble
IT HURTS. YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE

lewd

I mean, I don't even want drugs tbh. Some sort of therapy if it worked would be fine. The only thing I've ever had in relation to mental health as an adult is one of those depression surveys your primary doctor gives before referrals to other shit

I ticked a couple boxes that are for sure red flags but he just wanted yoga, which didnt work cause i still wanna make myself into a wind chime

maybe to some degree. if someone says an off color comment even if they dont believe it they still think that comment is something they can say under some sort of context

youtube.com/watch?v=gP0Neif7Y4E

>become bawble
only like 3 people have actual hate bawble newfag they just loudly samefag and spam when shes around its super annoying

I am inclined to agree however to just what extent can you use that to judge an individual in the context of an otherwise anonymous setting in which identity has no visible meaning.

?*

i dont trust your new shirt one bit

Im genuinely sorry to hear that... Im not gonna pretend to be a doctor though.. If you need some help you gotta go get it, if you need meds you gotta tell them.

It's just a new shirt, and a new me.

requesting this bear spreading her puss

well
it is a nice shirt

never joined a drawthread before, now what happens?

also what I mean by the off color comment thing is that Sup Forums routinely has people spouting racist shit when they couldn't actually care less about race. Kinda related but also not related to the whole true aspect thing when it comes to user shitposting

Its all assumptions after all, but if someone says a racist ting, but truthfully isn't racist, they still find saying a racist thing either comedic or whatever

Same thing with exposing one's self on other issues. The race thing being easy pickings cause this is Sup Forums

yeah, thats how it is. When that visit actually happened it was a build up of a couple years of uber depression to get me want to visit a doctor. took police coming to my apartment cause someone thought i'd off myself as well as realizing i was just planning spooky depressing shit too often to be healthy

Then the dude offers nothing to help but yoga

what does the shirt look like in color

You're either welcomed ignored or asked to draw lewds

Now it's the fun part

Thanks!

Mahogany-yellow? Turquoise-red? Indigo-violet-purple?

i don't understand 90% of your memes, idk if im just stupid or if they are inside jokes but i dont think i want to play

yo, i wish there was something i could do for you, i just can tell you im sorry you gotta deal with this... Visit a different doctor make an appointment tomorrow.

DRAW LEWDS

>>torturing...whats his name? not shitstain but the other guy who is a cuck like him
>>pic related

something happened with my brush settings what the hell
L-Like this, user..?
this pajeet language makes it impossible to tell if you're calling me a newfag or not

None of that is funny.

oops

lazy cunt

i can do lewds....but gimme something good and ill try it out

You nice and chub. Eat a hotdog for me.

oh boy cant wait

Hi, one request?

>2017
>not drawing in the 3rd dimension
ishygddt

Show me how you fuck the thumbnail like that

protip: it helps if you narrow down what kind of requests you want/ are even capable of producing otherwise you will get a bunch of replies for weird shit that you don't care about

now draw loli sex

>Memes
>Inside jokes
That's the problem I am having with everyone. It's NEITHER! I'm being serious.

Nor was it suppose to be?

draw some hot anime babes

Ducks on head pls

In your opinion, who are the best drawfags on thread? Or, if you don't want to answer that, the ones that you witnessed improving the most? Subjectively, of course.

i'll draw some stuff or whatever.

eons of peach smegma inquiries... neverending, gaping, black holes... poo...poo everywhere....user...pls help our future drawbabes.

it is a mystery.

da fuq

minimal effort maximal output.

>hot anime babe

:D

how do i draw an OC as cute as yours

halp

>In your opinion
I don't really wanna give my opinion about stuff no more.

do you think that Pineapple is a good ingredient to put on a pizza?

Alright, that's fair.
Cool new shirt, by the way.

okay but color the shirt in you are a big boy
new shirt new you
new you should color the shirt in cause old you wouldnt

ironically once I moved back to my home state with the insurance I had expected to lose from family shit that never happened I called to set one up, they said they'd call me back

never did. only found out in the past couple days the doctor is leaving the state so need to get a different primary fucko either way

this is true user; i completely forgot lmao;

im just trying to improve a bit forgot about the clauses and likes and dislikes

>>dubscheckkem22 here (boxer-guy mask main oc)

>>likes lewds, lolis, anthropomorphing animals, pervy stuff in general; and can also do funny and cool stuff provided my skill level

>>dislikes: gay shit; any body fluid other than jizz blood pee and spit and tears or sweat; non-creative requests; repeat rq'ers like mamapeach and rukia fag

Lemme touch ur butt

Requesting you draw Four using her gauntlet to beat the shit out of some fool

Depends who eatin'.

Thank you!

Old me would've just draw the shirt with red lines.
New me let's you think what color the shirt is.

here's to start you off user

>da fuq
You never played Dead Space?

Not the or, but damn. Could I get that in a bathing suit that is a size two small?

Preferably with a pattern like polka dot or cow print?

what's the lewdest request i can take?

its a meme

well that's probably good, there is literally nothing i can think of to say that isn't a cliche

so would you agree that this is this an accurate depiction of your analysis on this topic?

Like you can draw or request?

thanks

although this pic would look better if the tentacle was bulging her intestines through her stomach and coming out of her nose/ears from her vagina thanks

i wanna draw something lewd or sexual

a loli succubus being drilled in all holes by a plant with MANY phallic like vines toe jeaculation

Oh yes Thank you so much

draw a sexy and or slutty ghost pls