Hey guys

Hey guys.

14 y/o fag here. 2nd day of freshman highschool. I can't deal with this shit. How do you guys relieve stress other than Shitpost on this board? I need help. My dad is a drunk and my mom, although I love her so much, doesn't understand me and the American culture that much. She tries her hardest and I try to help her. But I can't even do that because I'm such a fucking disappointment to the family. I got into some magnet school but I don't belong there. I deserve to die so I don't need to bother anyone.

So I'm asking you Sup Forums, how do you cope with this? I can't handle it.

b&

Start lifting. It's strangely therapeutic to push weight.

When I was 14 I would leave the house, get on my bicycle ans ride around town.

Pick up an instrument, learn how to play it and use music as a release. Don't practice to be good at it or to impress people. Play music you love and write music for you. If you have that it will always be a part of you. Plus it's something to do other the online noise.

Said the obvious homosexual.

however bad you think you have it i have it worse. I go to highschool in chicago and i am one of the only few white kids in my class. this school is dirt poor and i want to kill myself everytime i walk in. I am not a NEET retard or a awkward person in anyway, but i have no idea how to relate to these spics and niggers that im suppose to call my 'classmates'

I was having a lot of migraines at that point in my life.

Maybe try that, it really takes your mind off your troubles.

every single child can benefit from smoking weed

I played a game

Underaged and b&.

this. biking and lifting are great stress relievers and it ends up benefiting you in the long run. the barrier of entry is really low too, you probably already have a bike, your school may have weights and equipment, and there's youtube to learn how to do this shit.

fuck off with that "I deserve to die" bullshit. youll realize in a few years how stupid and pointless it is

Oh I bingewatched how i met your mother and the office in that order.

Work out

Bro, hang in there. Life got 1000 times better once I graduated highschool. If your home life is shit, just stay afterschool and get your homework done.

Hang in there. You are not alone, and a lot of people have been in your shoes. Don't do anything stupid and just get through it.

Listen to this guy here

Why is everyone actually giving him advice. Ban the underage.

all these are good. listen to them

Eh, I mean after that then what?

Sage goes in all fields

>come to Sup Forums after two years
>see a hi guize I'm 14
>underage b&, but still here, with anons giving advice
What the hell happened.

No one cares.
Deal with it.
We all have our own shit to try and figure out, and I'd rather do that than try and win some kind of sad, shameful, pity party over who's the most pathetic. Roll up your sleeves, get over yourself, stop blaming everyone else, get to it. You're normal and you can handle it.

Felt that way too when I was your age. I personally found singing and playing guitar as a kind of therapeutic way to deal with all the bullshit life slings at you.

If singing isn't your thing, then just find a hobby you can pour emotions into. Don't worry about being a cringelord, because everyone needs someplace to cool down or vent.

Try (((actually talking to people))) who share the same interests, although you should watch who you end up hanging out with.

I find that it also helps to see things from another perspective so I can truly appreciate the little things. If you can't do that, ask a friend or two about how they would feel about your situation while offering to listen to their issues and problems too.

I'll just reiterate my suggestions:
>play vidya
>learn the guitar + a few songs
>hang out with like-minded people who aren't (((baseless diots)))
>look at life from a different perspective

It really helps to have other people in life you can rely on. Don't lose hope, OP ^-^

Just try and make friends. Even the most autistic, fucking unlikable, asshole of a human being can still make at least two or three friends in high school. Trust me, I know.

This place is fucked now

This place has been long fucked. I don't think it can be repaired so why put the effort.

Just masturbate your problems all away you fuck.