I'm bored. Tell me something funny

I'm bored. Tell me something funny.

best thing I got

communicate with fruit
> finally, a way back into my son's life

How about Boneless

(you)

Holy shit man, what is up with this myth? I hang out in some pretty liberal circles. Like, I'm acquainted with four transwomen and one chick who recently started going by gender-neutral pronouns.

I have never, ever, not even once, met a real live person who thinks traditional muslim social views are OK. We look at them the same way we look at Christian fundamentalists. Basically the same people, and it's comical how they think they're different. The taking-in of refugees is because they're still human and in need, not because we like their ideals.

There are a few liberal liberals out there like you said.

lmao computer engineer/physics major here, 24 years old currently making 140k+20% yearly bonus... $700 rent, $280 car payment i have plenty of fun money to fuck off. It helps my parents are rich so i dont have any student debt and i went to a top tier college.

dumbest fucking job: youtubers
People like ricegum think that kind of $$$ will always be there so why not blow thousands a day shopping and $40,000 rent? It's temporary just like a job at McDonalds. Which youtubers who were huge 5-10 years ago are still huge today?

I agree, they do make a lot of money from it but if youtube fails they're fucked