Ask a nigger anything

ask a nigger anything

who's typing for you?

are you a nigger?

can you come round my house and fuck my sister in front of me while I beat off and take pics?

>can you come round my house and fuck my sister in front of me while I beat off and take pics?
sure

yup from the great State of Virgina

I have a high school diploma

Are you a "nigger" nigger or just a nigga?

are you a nigger or are you black?

ged* there fixed.

How do you feel about the rising race war?

where are you going to hide when white people start lynching blacks again in 2018

Let's ask this bitch what he thinks of that www"DOT"facebook"DOT"com/el.cappyton?pnref=story

When was the last time you saw your mothers pussy?

Do you believe in the whole WE WUZ bullshit?

How does this make you feel ?

Can you easily stimulate your perineum with mobile body awareness into heightened root chakra activity ?

I would not fight a race war all my friends are white probably just move and come back whem it's over

why couldn't it be longer I'm not done jerking it yet

how do you feel about white discrimination? like If you're white you can't be discriminated against because you already have white privilege to balance any discrimination you may incur. Think of it in terms of an RPG , you choose the white race you get a -10 to discrimination so if you do get discriminated against it only drops your race debuff by 10 so it would fall to an even 0 where as your average negro starts with a +50 to discrimination.

thats fake

Watch yourself buddy might cut yourself on all those edges

both

I'll just act as white as possible white people usually don't care if your black as long as you don't act like a monkey

and if I'm actually tugging one out?

Would you rather fuck a black girl or white girl ?

white over black
asian>white>latina>black>arab>jew

Do you get mad at white guys that only fuck hot black girls?

Do you see it as white men "steelin' all ya'good wimmens?"

when i see people with dark skin i always think they are dirty, especially gyppos

This may or not be my fetish, I'd kill all those faggots doing that to her, just so I could do it over and over again myself.

I'd let her live after I was done though... takes a real coward to not face the consequences of his actions.

I think white discrimination is whats making whites join the alt-right and become Nazis and black people complain about everything so when we actually have a problem no one cares

no

Why can't people see that Trump is trying to unite the groups that the previous administration segregated?

no I think black girls are only good for sex it's hard to find one thats not ghetto and loud but a nerdy black girls are alsome

Are you aware the black culture in the US is counter-productive to the advancement of blacks and creates of cycle of victimization, victimhood, and single mother families that are incapable of dealing with the reality of raising a child to be successful?

>Am a nigger

Can I be the vice thread nigger?

I rarely run into the "ghetto" ones, but I stay out of clubs.

I usually pick girls up off fetish sites, libraries, and conventions.

Is that a teal game? I pay tree fiddy fo it.

somewhat I just think most black people live in bad areas and get shitty education so they just keep repeating what their shitty fathers do and end up in jail or robbing people and doing drugs

>vice thread nigger
sure

Would you?

really

no

r u a nigger or just black

I'm probably just black

Get that AIDS all up inside ya...

>Anonymous 08/15/17(Tue)18:51:33 No.74221743

>ask a nigger anything
I HATE NIGGERS

Everybody does in some way or another.

what do you do as a job?

I do believe this is propaganda.

Also, sperm count is not based on racial genomes.

It's based on a complex set of fertility, age, testosterone, and health variables.

Vegetarians tend to be more fertile and have higher sperm count (in number and activity)... so if you want to go that way to say who's the "most manly" that might change your skewed world view.

Also, having an unerect penis, as seen in figure two creates issues for mating in general.

You are uneducated, or directly lying about this, I ask you to please take the picture down in respect to the dedication of universal truths.

I work at a grocery store

I hope so

what kind of music do you listen?
what is your favourite artist/band?
what do you thing about the 55+ genders?

Do you like f1 driver Lewis Hamilton? it's a black man like you.

what department? I worked produce for a couple years in college

>what kind of music do you listen?
Japanese rap
>what is your favourite artist/band?
kohh (japanese)rapper
>what do you thing about the 55+ genders?
pretty stupid

dairy and frozen

would that work?

can play chess ?