Ok. Real shit, no cheating/lying, how many and what drugs are you on right now?

Ok. Real shit, no cheating/lying, how many and what drugs are you on right now?
Me:
Adderall
Alcohol
Cannabis
Gabapentin
Lisinopril
Metoprolol
Cetirizine
Lunesta
Melatonin

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=2846
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

800 mg of ibuprofen
Shit will fuck your headaches right up

4 grams of LSD

Lorazepam nicotine

5-HTP, L-Arginine, Gonna smoke some weed soon. First time trying 5-HTP, thus far I'm more nauseous than relaxed. L-Arginine is a great companion for weed.

What are those first two things? Esp. the second...

Alcohol - 5-10 drinks per day
Kratom - ~10g per day
Hydros - Rarely

Excellent mix imo

Speed
Alcohol
Oxapax

Used to take L-arg when I was weightlifting

And 5-HTP when in school for anxiety. Shit didn't do anything to me at all

L-Arginine is just an amino acid supplement. It makes you feel a bit tingly. I started taking it to regain a bit of motor control from carpal-tunnel. 5-HTP is L-5-Hydroxytriptophan. I've heard it help with sleep and gives you crazy dreams. I rarely have dreams (at least that I can remember) so I'm giving it a shot.

For dreaming I would suggest mugwort or a zinc supplement. Maybe both

You cant mix adderall and alcohol you lying faggot.

none

shut your bitch ass up i'm not op but you can mix up it up but not with a high dosage or else you will OD. same thing with xanax you can pop a xan and maybe drink 2-4 beers depending on yourself and not OD. go smoke your trash weed user.

I'm wearing a nicotine patch. crunk as fuck

Just finished smoking meth, waiting on dealer to bring half gram of h
>inb4 get a job junkie
20/m currently in master bedroom of my house

I'm taking zinc already, but I'll try mugwort if the 5htp doersn't do shit.

Rip your liver

gabapentin is lit

y gabapentin?

It sure as fuck isn't helping with motor control though, lol. Feels like I took a bunch of benadryl

Also have prescription for my k pin in front of me

Aren't you worried about your teeth tghough?

But full list is
Heroin
Meth
Weed
Live resin
Klonopin
Gabapentin
And second week from smoking cigarettes...those things will kill you

Seroquel, lamictal, remeron, paxil, gabapentin, klonopin, 3 x 16 ounce Alaskan amber. The voices say it's time to clean the guns and sleep.

1200 mg makes you feel like nothing else exists but your soul in the universe and you explore as the existence of life passes you by in an array of different colors in 3d and only you the soul survivor of lifw on earth as you know it knows everything and no one else ever will; religion will exist even though you know where we came from and that there is no god; and yet, you are at peace.

Read my full list that I replied to myself. And meth and adderall are the same chemical and high. If you need more evidence I'll grab link in sec
Captcha: road stop

ho lee fuk. my gf is on it bc of a severe concussion she suffered. never heard of it before, now wondering if she'd notice if she lost a few...

erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=2846

Been taking gaba for nerve pain from collarbone surgry for 2 years. 400mg every 4 hours. I've popped 15 of those suckers at my morning and feel nothing. First month I had them I had noticed the high but not anymore.

Jack Daniel
Xanax
Benedryl

Gabapentin is pretty much the lite version of Molly, Molly lite is the nickname given to it around here. I get a large s

script of 4000mg a day (5x 800s) and I just sell it for a buck an 800.

you're not dreaming cause you smoke too much weed, try stopping for a week

They stop working after a few weeks

Ok, but isn't smoking it what kills your teeth? I've never fucked with it because I get wired and stay up for 36 hours if I take too much psudoephedrine, so meth will probably kill me.

No one calls it that. You're fucking stupid. If they do, they must be 14

vicodin, flexeril, klonopin and benadryl
30mg vic, 50mg flex, 1mg klonopin and 225mg benadryl

and of course weed.

Yes I will have 1 drug please.
Obviously you know that you wouldn't be able to talk on even a gram of LSD

Lol lisinopril and metoprolol - Hardcore man, you can like, lower your blood pressure.
What. A. High.

Took adderall from 3rd grade till senior year and haven't had it since for 2 years but after I graduated I tried meth and totally thought it was just amphetamine but learned they have same high so I use it now and again to stop the kittle withdrawls I get from heroin. I prefer h

>inb4 junkie
Captcha: press judge

So to answer your question, no I don't do it often lol

Maybe, but I think it's insomnia. I don't smoke every day. Usually 2 or 3 times a week. I just stay up too late, sleep too deep and wake up too early. I'll see if a week with no weed helps though.

none.

Sometimes i take melatonin but thats about it.

im high on depression

>not knowing what a lowered blood pressure can do to you when you drink an smoke weed

Suboxone 12 mg or more depending on my mood

Well shit. I was thinking of trying adderall for my a.d.d. but now I know it would turn my moderate insomnia into a Stephen King novel.

150mg oxy, 2250mg methocarbamol

>lisinopril

That's a fucking blood pressure medicine and has no recreational benefit.

Source: been taking it for 3 years.

omeprazole cause heartburn sucks trap cock

I've always has good sleep even though my extensive past with stims. When I was 11 I was taking 60mg a day, doctor prescribed, and I'm surprised I didn't vibrate out of my chair. Kids are taught that adderall is a study aid and meth is need in your teeth when really both are bees in your teeth lol

Always enjoy teaching other about drugs, I've read up on every drug due to adderall and not being able to sleep and just tweaked and couldn't stop researching. I've tried everything but crack and I'm barely turning 21 Dec

heh, everybody's different. I've never had a good experience with stims but on the plus side, it's very hard to put me down with sedatives.

>4 grams of LSD
>4 grams
>grams
how did you fight off the fractal demon alligator that used to be your computer on 4 grams of acid? seriously, you'd be a drooling, twitching potato if you ate 4 grams.

Melatonin is good for sleep. Take 10mg tab and then another 10mg tab 30 min later. Staggered dose prompts sweet sleep.

I'm the same way, been using heroin for 2 years but first year was on and off now for past year I can't stop because of no sleep without it

Get off your drugs and learn some proper fucking grammar and sentence structure.

/thred

4 ludes

This is OP. I didn't post this as a "hurr durr I'm so hardcore" kind of thing. Some of these, like the Addy & herb, I take bc I enjoy them. Some of them, like the BP meds, keep me alive. ;)

Grammar nazi appears and disrupts peaceful drug assembly.

you degenerates do way to many fucking drugs.

too* (im high)

Normie nazi

I need to start taking like 4 grams a day of that stuff to help my boner fight off the effects of my blood pressure and cholesterol meds.

I used to party with oxy's and booze, but it got too itchy and too expensive. I won't do opioids now that I have a better income. I'll get more addicted than I ever was and I already nearly killed my liver lol

Prescription Adderall (15 mg) in the morning.

10 mg of Amphetamine Salts around 1:00 pm.

10 mg of Zoloft before bed.

Probably weak shit but whatever

It's pretty cheap to get.

Popped two 30mlg addy I got from work today. Feeling great. Cleaned my house. Listening to music and drawing. Drinking plenty of water and eating so I don't crash too hard.

Cool. I had some tablets from GNC but I hear stirring powder into yogurt seems to be the way to go.

Good shit. Gotta keep productive and on-task imo, or there's no point in all that focus

bro what the fuck is wrong with your heart? why is your blood pressure so high?

I was on 200 mg of zoloft when I was 15-18. At the time they didn't know that was a bad thing lol. Might be why I'm a bit fucked in the head.

300mg Seroquel (Quetiapine)
2mg Klonopin (Clonazepam)
80mg Prozac
2mg Biperiden
Caffeine

I parachuted 2mg of both Xanax and Klonopin like 2 nights ago.
I do Ketamine like once every 6 months
Im also trying to quit smoking because they found out i smoked but fuck it, im gonna smoke, i feel like shit everyday.
Might do adderals or heroine.
I wanna try lean tough

It doesn't have much of a taste. Sometimes I put it in my breakfast drink.

Just dropped close to 400ug of LSD, I also have half a zip of ganja and a whole bottle of Jesse James whiskey

Don't do heroine you dumbass try literally anything else... It's not worth it

Yeah. All the focus has to go to use. I'm just glad I didn't pay for these. My coworker has a script and tosses the extras to me.

5-10 drinks of what tho?

None been clean for 3 days 'cause detoxing and it fucking sucks

>Prescription Adderall (15 mg) in the morning.
>10 mg of Amphetamine Salts around 1:00 pm.

user those are both literally the same fucking thing

60mg Xanax
0.5 mg molly
6 tabs of acid
60mg adderall XR
5g weed
lots o beer

Keep up the good work.

Yeah, that'll do it

Excuse me do i need to get the bottles out

Why would you do xans on L? I thought that would bring you down from the trip

I've heard that ketamine helps with depression, like one dose helps for months at a time. Is that why you take it? I'm thinking of trying it just for that.

I'm poor now so just beer. But soon I'll try to get some potz and i have a prescription for xanax rn

Alcohol and weed. Its a great combo

You're not wrong

i can get them out too. my perscription adderall says amphetamine salts on the front of the damn thing. thats adderall is.

i thought this was how much you had in your possession. Im pretty sure youd die on 60mg xan

thats *what* adderall is. sorry for being retarded

It's not that great unless you're coming down from weed and coming up from alcohol imo. There is a sweet spot that makes you feel the king of the world. Hard to hit though.

So about 4,000 hits? Bullshit.

Probably, but I'm not wrong am I? Wouldn't xans lessen your trip?

>4g of LSD

top kek. Enjoy permanent psychosis.

Oh man I used to love kratom but now it just makes me puke and feel like shit. Any tips?

This guy is gonna have HPPD immediately

When you're getting too old (like me) to properly party, a bit of weed after drinking a lot just before passing out helps to mitigate the hangover.