Can we take a moment to appreciate the best argentinian player...

Can we take a moment to appreciate the best argentinian player? I already said before the WC final that we were lucky this guy was injured and not Messi.

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/football/news/11667/9740563/manchester-united-winger-di-maria-was-too-ugly-for-real-madrid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He gave us ladecima, best player during MOU and carletto era.

Tito Floren is shitting bricks rn

against argentina I always feared him way more than Messi too

I'm still mad at how poorly LVG managed him.

thing is, when it comes to argentina+finals he's always injured, cant't rely on a cunt like that.

Argentina was lucky Reus and Khedira were injured and that Neuer removed Chokeguain.

nice kneejerk thread OP, you would fit right in at reddit

He's a pedophile though

But can he do it on a rainy night in Stoke?

It's absolutely bizarre. He seems to play well in stacked teams in garbage leagues and then he's completely anonymous when he's taken out of that comfort zone. Then, by incredible coincidence, he joins a stacked team in a garbage league and he's world class again. I just can't understand it.

true. I never understood why they sold him.

>la liga
>garbage league
pick one

I still remember thinking how unlucky Argentina was from having Di Maria injured, he was doing a great cup and he's always been a good player.

Glad he was though, I prefer krauts from the other side of the world winning than argentinians.

Better finisher than Higuain too

skysports.com/football/news/11667/9740563/manchester-united-winger-di-maria-was-too-ugly-for-real-madrid

Messi plays wth so much heart

It's almost as if you haven't watched him play this season other than just tonight.

>implying any other game mattered

That's a tap in and he almost skied it.

>"""men""" making a heart with their hands to celebrate a goal

He's a big game player and nothing more. Play him against a midtable team on a Saturday evening and he'll jog around the pitch and struggle to kick a ball.

because they got a crazy offer for him. also his performance in the final is insanely overrated. he made one good run and took a retarded shot that luckily enough bale managed to finish.

yeah he plays well in big games that's why he is at PSG and not a europa side like man U

>He's too good for United.

Fuck, I'm not even going to take this bait.

he never wanted to be at Manchester United and obviously hated playing there

>BarcaOrRealWinslol
>competitive league
Pick one, Bjork

Bjork is not a dutch name.

What league is competitive then?

The league where Chelsea are 10 points clear?
The league where Juventus wins by 20 points every season?
The league where PSG wins by 30 points every season?
The league where Bayern buys all their closest rivals best players?
We can maybe settle on Portugal.

Manure customers are delusional

7-1

Dutch and Belgian leagues are pretty competitive to be fair but no one seems to care about them

>The league where PSG wins by 30 points every season?
Nice is trying to pull a Leicester, Monaco is on rollercoaster mode with 3 goals per game and will probably end up champions this year. Ligue 1 is way better this year than EPLel

Ligue 1 is really competitive this year

But PSG will win in the end so who gives a fuck?

Pepe and Modric are far uglier than dimaria

Meme Maria was exposed by an actual competitive league. Same as Ozil who would also be world class if he got to play on a stacked team against the likes of Bastia and Metz every week.

PSG will win cups but Monaco got the league.

>le funny exposed meme xD
Was he exposed tonight ?

>argentines dislike Di MarĂ­a

He was exposed against Arsenal in the group stage.

Man of the match in the 2014 CL final too

>1 good performance means you ignore all of the bad performances

k.

Watch the brazilian league.