Ask a Schizophrenic anything! I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient

Ask a Schizophrenic anything! I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient.
Free (you)s for all posters!

Do you like Elliot Rodger?

Is, is that you?
Did ya return?

Are you the prophet from the other thread?

>Do you like Elliot Rodger?
I'm pretty indifferent towards him.
>Is, is that you?
Who else would it be?
>Did ya return?
I was gone?

Have you ever taken medicine for it and gone full parkinsons? Or is that the other way? Or am I thinking of something else.

How've you been? seen heaps of your threads, never been in one.
It any fun being a schitz? Or is it mainly a rollercoaster?

Well fuck I haven't seen ya in a long time

how many shinobu pictures do you have?

Hi again mr. schizo. When did you realize that shinobu is the best waifu to ever exist?

>Are you the prophet from the other thread?
What other thread?
>Have you ever taken medicine for it and gone full parkinsons?
Nope.
>Or am I thinking of something else.
I'm not sure..
>How've you been?
Okay, I suppose.
>It any fun being a schitz?
It can be, but not most of the time.
>Or is it mainly a rollercoaster?
Primarily, yes.
>Well fuck I haven't seen ya in a long time
How's it been?
>how many shinobu pictures do you have?
Right around 400

Fair enough then. Sounds like a mediocre kinda life then. the same as all of us really, just with a bit of a twist.

It's been, alright? I guess?
I've forgotten most of this year and I'm falling back into a project I abandoned forever
How have ya been?

There is a woman who I believe to be schizophrenic who wanders around my neighborhood. She always catches me looking at her which I am sure feeds her paranoia. I'm sure other people stare at her too and she probably sees people actually talking about her all the time because she's so odd.

Here's my question.

What do you think would happen if I approached her and said "Everyone stares at you and talks about you because you look crazy. Relax."

>Hi again mr. schizo.
Hello.
>When did you realize that shinobu is the best waifu to ever exist?
When I first watched Bakemonogatari.
>Sounds like a mediocre kinda life then
Yea, it is.
>It's been, alright? I guess?
At least it hasn't been bad, right?
>How have ya been?
Pretty meh, flat, empty.
>What do you think would happen if I approached her and said "Everyone stares at you and talks about you because you look crazy. Relax."
Probably nothing, honestly. There's no real telling though.

I guess
Nothing new happening?

>Nothing new happening?
Nope, nothing new happens around here.

Fair enough man. Do you have any hobbies?

Spanks is that you?

why are you such a feg?
why havent you killed yourself yet?

Well fuck, that seems boring to me
How long has it been already since I last saw ya here?

>Do you have any hobbies?
Mostly just playing vidya
>Spanks is that you?
Who?
>why are you such a feg?
Why not
>why havent you killed yourself yet?
don't feel like it.
>Well fuck, that seems boring to me
Quite.
>How long has it been already since I last saw ya here?
Who knows?

Oh sweet, what types you into?

Wait. What's the time over there? I'm trying to get my brain to wake up

wow, she didnt even speak in bake. Thats basically love at first sight. Props for your dedication comrade.

>Oh sweet, what types you into?
Types of vidya?
Mostly RPGs.
>What's the time over there?
10:46PM
>Thats basically love at first sight.
Pretty much how it went, as the show progressed I just fell in love with her more and more.

Oh fuck that
Fuck how do you call it
Difference in time zone thing

Fuck yeah, what's your favorite RPG? I know it's technically not a video game, but D&D is a fun one i find.

>Fuck how do you call it
>Difference in time zone thing
Exactly that. lol
>Fuck yeah, what's your favorite RPG?
Dark Souls, hands down.
>I know it's technically not a video game, but D&D is a fun one i find.
I've always wanted to get into D&D

Shino I finished all the kizomongatari movies.

YOOO another good one. DS is such a good game, though ds3 i felt was a bit disappointing minus the Ring city DLC.

D&D is really fun man, if you can find a group it's pretty mint. Though I find creating worlds for a D&D campaign is fun as well~

Can u see things that doesnt exist? Like demons?

i dont know if you remember me i asked about ldr a while ago

everything could be better, downs and ups like in everything but looks like is going to last

how are you user?

Why do I forget it

I might remember you..

Yo I just finished owarimonogatari 2 and it was amazing

Also were you born with skitz or did you develop it? Recently I've been hearing auditory hallucinations, having really vivid nightmares, and I can't keep my mind off of the western front during ww1

>Shino I finished all the kizomongatari movies.
Did you like them?
>DS is such a good game
The best game.
>though ds3 i felt was a bit disappointing minus the Ring city DLC.
I really enjoyed DS3, it was better than DS2 I think.
>D&D is really fun man, if you can find a group it's pretty mint.
That's where my issue is, I don't socialize with people at all.
>Can u see things that doesnt exist?
Occasionally, yes.
>Like demons?
Never seen any demons.
>i dont know if you remember me i asked about ldr a while ago
I do.
>everything could be better, downs and ups like in everything but looks like is going to last

Well, it's good that you're still holding it together.

>how are you user?
Pretty meh.
>Why do I forget it
Forget what?

English words and stuff

hahaha, the best game then. Especially with that level of lore to it~

Oh definitely, DS2 was a disappointment to me, especially the stamina consumption...

I can get that, i generally struggle talking to people irl~ But I dunno, slipping into a persona is easy enough for me, that i just become my character? If you can do the same, or something similar, it defeats the social tension of the situation, especially if your character is a reclusive rogue~.

Yeah it was nice it explained why shinobu didn't talk much for baka and neko monogatari, anyway I got this good question for some reason I think people can listen to what im thinking about does that happen to you alot?

>Yo I just finished owarimonogatari 2 and it was amazing
Glad to hear you enjoyed it.
>Also were you born with skitz or did you develop it?
I believe I was born with it.
>Recently I've been hearing auditory hallucinations
That's no good, have you been under a lot of stress recently? (it's a cause of hallucinations)
>English words and stuff
Oh, I dunno. I forget a lot of words too.
>hahaha, the best game then. Especially with that level of lore to it~
I love the amount of effort they put into the lore of DS. So good.
>If you can do the same, or something similar, it defeats the social tension of the situation
I can, but just being around people is so draining. I can't do it for long periods of time.
>does that happen to you alot?
It does happen, but not a lot, as I'm not around people often.

Do you have any way to reverse it?

Definitely man~ It's so vague, and you have to dig to find it, like a treasure hunt. Absolutely brilliant for those who want a reward for looking. And how DS1 is tied into the other two, with the cities and shit~ So brilliant.

I can understand that man, it's draining to have to deal with them, especially if they're of a different "type", like an ignorant optimist~. I generally stay reclusive most of the week because of those types who don't get it. Ah well~

Do you think its bad because I feel weird when it happens?

Yeah I am. Work primarily. A lot of other stressor that I can't really convey to anyone because Im a lunatic and really don't know how to word it

>Do you have any way to reverse it?
Reverse what, user? You have to be a little more specific than that.
>Definitely man~ It's so vague, and you have to dig to find it, like a treasure hunt.
That's the best part of it. Nothing is ever handed to you. I love that about the DS series.
>especially if they're of a different "type", like an ignorant optimist~.
I can't stand hanging around those types.
I can really only stand hanging around people that think similar to me for extended periods of time. And I don't think a D&D party full of nothing but rogues would be too effective. heh
>Do you think its bad because I feel weird when it happens?
Dunno, I'm no doctor. If that's the only thing you're experiencing you're probably fine.
You could just have a paranoid personality.
>Yeah I am. Work primarily. A lot of other stressor that I can't really convey to anyone because Im a lunatic and really don't know how to word it
It's probably stress that's causing it. Try to find a way to relieve the stress and you should feel better.

To remember stuff and so on
I'm a little vague

Yeah, definitely man! It's something refreshing to have a game that doesn't care how much you learn. But it feels so immersive to find out connections and story to the characters and place you're in. It's like a baby being introduced to a new world.

Yeah, me too man. There's something inherently frustrating about someone who tries to make you smile and tells you to "cheer up buddy, you're making me feel depressed too"

Yeah hahahah, had something like that actually, so many rogue like silent types, funny as shit when it came to making a battle plan "what's your idea" "...fire".

Satan trips check'd

>To remember stuff and so on
I don't really have any tips on remembering things, unfortunately.
>I'm a little vague
Just a little, that's okay though.
>It's like a baby being introduced to a new world.
It just sucks I can't play the DS games for the first time again. The first playthrough of them is always so good.
>Yeah hahahah, had something like that actually, so many rogue like silent types, funny as shit when it came to making a battle plan "what's your idea" "...fire".
I could see that happening. "What are we going to do" "Let's just kill them all" "But, we're in the town center" "Yea, kill them all"

What do you think about most of the time?

Aw man
Well, I have to wake up

>What do you think about most of the time?
I try to keep my head empty as much as possible.
But, when it's not empty there are a few things I think about.
Most of the time I think about "existential" stuff. Like, the concept of "god" "being alive" shit like that.
I spend a fair amount of time thinking about her too, though I try not to do that too much. As it puts me in a bad mood.
>Aw man
Sorry anonski.
>Well, I have to wake up
Have an ice cold water, it'll wake you up.

u better post lolis without cloths..

You try not to think im different I have to be thinking of something or else my mind starts drifting into those dark corners that will give me a panic attack.

Definitely man, that was the best first playthrough of a game i've experienced, though hellkite in DS1 pissed me off because i didn't figure to just run -_- and i missed the bonfire shortcut...

hahahahha yeah, it's a lot of fun when that happens.

But i'll have to catch you another time man, hope you have a good night/thread mate~

Nah man, coffee all day

>u better post lolis without cloths..
That's not a very polite way of asking, user.
>I have to be thinking of something or else my mind starts drifting into those dark corners that will give me a panic attack.
That's the opposite of the way it is for me. If I start thinking I can't keep my thoughts in control and they start drifting. Then it's just uncontrollable and loud and I can't think.
I like thinking in the dark corners, I think it's fun.
>But i'll have to catch you another time man, hope you have a good night/thread mate~
See you around, friend.
>Nah man, coffee all day
That's a good way to dehydrate yourself, gotta drink that H2O.

What so fun about them for me is just that everything will go black?

Well, coffee is what keeps me awake and some other sweet drinks too, just water is an awful taste

Favourite game when you were a kid?

If you had to choose either to never be able to eat or never to be able to drink again, what would you do. Note that you will survive without that resource from then on so its just the enjoyment factor

>What so fun about them for me is just that everything will go black?
Huh?
>just water is an awful taste
What kind of shit water are you drinking, user?
>Favourite game when you were a kid?
Conker's Bad Fur Day.
>If you had to choose either to never be able to eat or never to be able to drink again, what would you do.
Probably never eat. Saves a lot of time having to prepare a meal, also saves a lot more money not having to eat.

The Dutch kind

>The Dutch kind
Is the water there full of chemicals or something?

What I was trying to explain is the dark corner in my head are where my fears are, what about you?

>What I was trying to explain is the dark corner in my head are where my fears are
Oh, I see.
>what about you?
That's where all the answers are at. You have to walk through the dark forest to find the light at the other side, you see? The answer for whatever you want to know lies in the darkest part of your mind.

Meh, I know that the sink water is filtered and shit, but I don't like water even when it's sold in bottles and stuff

So your saying I should accept if I accept my fears I will find what I have been looking for the entire time.

I should accept my fears is what I meant.

>but I don't like water even when it's sold in bottles and stuff
Yo dawg what's wrong with you? Water is the shit
>So your saying I should accept if I accept my fears I will find what I have been looking for the entire time.
Accepting your fears is just the start of the journey, but yes in a nutshell.

Water is shit*
But that's mostly because I only drink or eat salt/sweet things

Have you found what you been looking for yet?

>But that's mostly because I only drink or eat salt/sweet things
I drink primarily sweet things, but water is always refreshing.
>Have you found what you been looking for yet?
Unfortunately.

I should go for now I might bring more anime gore next time

Seems like Watanabe changed up Shinobu's design a bit recently. What do you think of it?

I love you

I don't know if you remember me, but I'm a guy who told you some weeks ago that my crush have schizo.

Well, finally a told her that I like her, but in that moment she suffered a panic attack.
After that, she recovered herself but could not speak, so she messaged me in WhatsApp (in that same moment): "maybe I like you too... give me some time".
A week after, she says if better we stay as friends, because she doesn't feel something like "love", well yes, but don't feel that is "that kind of love" yet, and told maybe she's aromantic, besides that I'm very special for her and don't want to lose me if something go wrong.

Well, yes, I'm friendzoned now, but still happy that I can still talk to her.
What a cucklord I am.

But after all, thanks you for give some balls to do that, I don't know if I'll get another chance, but at least I tried once.

Again, sorry if my english is bad, and thanks for reading me.

I'm talking to the more of the thread then you OP

If you want a FinDom email me here: [email protected]

>I should go for now I might bring more anime gore next time
Se you around
>What do you think of it?
I haven't watched it since Otori came out, so I don't really know.
>I love you
Why?

>I don't know if you remember me, but I'm a guy who told you some weeks ago that my crush have schizo.
I do.
>Well, yes, I'm friendzoned now
Who knows, maybe it will change in the future. What counts is that you made an attempt and let her know how you feel.
>Again, sorry if my english is bad
Worry not, your English is fine.
>If you want a FinDom email me here: [email protected]
That's an interesting way to go about it, user.

>I haven't watched it since Otori came out
Why not?

What else do you suggest?

bc i admire you a bit.

>Why not?
Because every time a new season comes out I have to rewatch the entire show, so I've been waiting for everything to be released.
>What else do you suggest?
That depends on exactly what you're trying to accomplish?
>bc i admire you a bit.
For what reason, though? I haven't done anything admirable.

Get money and pleasure from teasing people out of their money.

>Get money and pleasure from teasing people out of their money.
How about if I manipulated you into loving me and spending all your money on me?

If you ever want to watch Shinobu animated again in your lifetime, you might need to break that rule. It doesn't look like Nisio is going to stop writing or Shaft is going to stop animating for years to come.

Are you a lolicon?

I like that DS is your favorite game, that you are still alive and that you keep making these threads.

Idk, that could be nice maybe.

WWater, nah

Do you ever pity yourself for living inside a bubble and not being able to enjoy life viscerally? Also,how hard did this diagnostic affect your life?

>If you ever want to watch Shinobu animated again in your lifetime
I'm patient, I'll probably pick it back up eventually and rewatch it again.
>Are you a lolicon?
I guess you could say that.
Those are all my best attributes, especially being alive.
>Idk, that could be nice maybe.
Why would you want that though?
>WWater, nah
WAter is dank bro.
>Do you ever pity yourself for living inside a bubble and not being able to enjoy life viscerally?
Nah, I enjoy the solitude.
>Also,how hard did this diagnostic affect your life?
It didn't really change much.

Idk, that could be nice.

>Idk, that could be nice.
But, isn't that the opposite of what you said you wanted to do?

Idk, that could be nice.

Are you okay, user?

>Those are all my best attributes, espacially being alive.
Yes, I probably love that the most about you. Also your love for Shinobu is really cute.

Idk, that could be nice.

>Yes, I probably love that the most about you.
But, you don't even know me, user. How do you even know I'm alive?
Do I need to call someone?