Most of you wont read this because you cant be bothered to read a fat block of text

Most of you wont read this because you cant be bothered to read a fat block of text.
But for those of you who do, I have a question.
This is not meant to insult but simply to inquire. Why are most of the people on here so deranged and fucked up. Why so many of you enjoy "CP" and like watching videos depicting extreamly graphic gore. What happened in all your lives that makes your mind release dopamine when exposed to the previously mensioned stimuli, were you raped, abused or were you just born this way. How did all people effiliated with all these mental illnesses find this place. I guess you're bound to see this kind of stuff on an anonymous message board. It really does how humanity is still as violent and sociopathic as it use to be. You are born primal and will die that way. We wont change we will just be able to hide it better, maybe even trick ourselves into believing the lie. Its not that the fucked up people find this place but how the people who do decide visit realise that deepdown we all want it. And we can realise our primal self since no one will ever know its us. This whole world is fucked up. Or is it just Sup Forums?

Nigger.

tl;dr

also op is faggot

Bump

Get your wall of faggotry out of here.

Autism

Welcome to humanity ... if you think it's just limited to Sup Forums it's time to get off your moma's tit.

it's cute

Personally, I don't enjoy looking at all the gore and horrible sights on here. I'm here because it's a place of anonymity and speech. Some of the funniest, saddest, most thought provoking texts i have seen here, it's amazing what can happen when you give people freedom and hide their face.

It's just a place where people can show themselves how they really are. Without worrying about all those stupid social shit or being judged by anybody. That's why this place is so magical.

We all hate faggots and we are coming for you next.

Because humans can be used at everything, especially if Young. The good news is that many of us will die alone e without offspring

These people can't express their inner desires out in public because they probably have friends and family who believe they're wholesome and normal. Sup Forums gives them a chance to release those inner thoughts and feelings without repercussion, though I'm pretty sure the CP bait is the FBI

Why are the dogshit threads always with such a long long paragraph?

If only a place that free actually existed on the internet.

people want to get weird! society tells them not to be weird. this place liberates them!

This is one small spot, a shining diamond of evil in the clearweb.

My question was, why are so many people on here so fucked up in the first place

Go away stupid normalfag.

It's very simple actually.
People on Sup Forums are usually introverts with no friends that spend most of their time on internet. Thanks to which, they are completely desensitized of everything you can find there, since they are exposed to it so much and can find satisfaction only in very extreme stuff.

This newfag doesnt know the context of bait

Shit, I've been here so long now, it's like your favorite bar. Ya know? You just kinda gravitate back to it.

Honestly people on Sup Forums seem extremely tame, haven't seen anything to convince me otherwise

clearly a newfag. the shit i've seen here over the years...

>@ n e w f a g c a l l i n g m e a n e w f a g
>There hasn't been anything juicy in my days of being here

I take my daily dose of red pills

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

>Why are most of the people on here so deranged and fucked up
Why are you so closed-minded and judgmental?

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

pic related

OP, we come here because no one else will have us. We laugh at anything and everything because life is a slaughterhouse and we're all meat for the grinder. So fuck it all.

Stop asking questions

Idk man, last thread I really liked was when some guy derailed a shitty FBI/instaslut thread with pics of his model WW2 tanks. No one called anyone a faggot,nigger, or faggotnigger the entire thread. We made requests and asked questions about his hobby and he delivered promptly.
Those rare and strange "eye of the storm" moments are why I'm here. That and to destroy fucking trap threads.

Maybe years of lurking Sup Forums have made us into degenerate scum...or OP is just a faggot.

This guy gets it.

Anyway, we're not any more or less "deranged and fucked up" than any section of society. The only difference is that Sup Forums allows us to release what's inside ourselves anonymously. Here, humanity is revealed for what it truly is.

That's what I enjoy. Seeing what people really think when they don't have to pretend to be or think a certain way.

Don't worry friend, OP is always a faggot

This

Well put

(giganticfaggot)

I have autism. I used to browse Sup Forums for funny shit. These days there are so many dick/trap/sissy/blacked/cuck threads that it's hard to find a reason to look anymore and genuinely funny threads are hard to come by. I guess it's like a train wreck these days, hard to look away from. Also, I'm still trying to figure out how many posts are actually trying to make a point and how many are just posted to push the real ones aside.

Never change Sup Forums

from what I can tell the cp is just pedos who are pedos but I think the gore is just to get rid of normie's in the same way sometimes people are super toxic on this

OP should fuck off and die.

Don't take my trap threads!

Oh dear God...

I think the better question is why are you on Sup Forums.
There are other boards on Sup Forums, and all of them are better than this one, even the bad one, and that's if you subtract the deranged stuff.
Fuck, man. Some of my comfiest moments were had on this website, but not on this board.

Simply we're so ascended we're completely numb to everything offensive/vulgar that worries normies.

Literally the people you find here just realised life aint that fucking deep, free your mind BITCH

Used to watch anime, seen a few memes about the asshole of the internet on the forums and decided to check it out.

Told my friends about how fucked up some of the shit on Sup Forums was, and became a regular on boards like Sup Forums, /gif/ (before it was nsfw), /wsg/ and /x/.

Eventually started using Sup Forums on the daily and became "immune" to all the queer shit always getting posted then one day I just realized how warped my brain was. Basically said fuck it and let go of all my morals and here I am today.

>p.s.
>op is a faggot

We are here for the same reason, just like you want to be anally raped. We like it, just as you like it.

Just learned to laugh at it, most of it.

This place is an escape from reality that you can never seem to leave

Which is good

Who would ever want to return to reality and face it..

What is the bad one?

What are ou talking about, this board is almost full of moralfags, alot of people on this site hate gore and all that stuff. I honestly think that facebook, instagram and other mainstream social media site are more fucked up than the actual site. Alot of stupid shit, lies and leftist propaganda and feminazi bullshit on Facebook. Sometimes I felt I actually belong here on this site. I don´t like Facebook, too many normies and idiots here. I felt like home when I´m browsing Sup Forums. Facebook is just a shithole with full of brainlees degenerates.

I´v been myself a long time ago, but you get the point I felt litte bit more freedom for being ¨weird¨.

*bad ones
fuck
And I'm also not gonna tell you that.
Look around on your own, spend a few here.
One of two things will happen; either you'll get disgusted/disinterested and leave, or you'll get trapped here and either begrudgingly accept it as your home or fucking hate that you're stuck here forever(or as long as the site stays alive).
Either way, for the former, you're going to stay here because you'll realize that this really is the best website out there when it comes to discussion, no matter how much you hate it.

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

This place made me ill.. now the illness is all that I am.

Imagine. Warm creamy logs slidding down your fucking throat. So fucking hot.

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

I lurk rekt threads not for gore but just to see what kinda random shit gets caught on cam. Only other shit i lurk are ylyl but most of those suck.

^