Sup Forumsros I need urgent help...

Sup Forumsros I need urgent help. Sitting with this girl(pic related) that I met off tinder and she really wants to fuck. Shes packing a pipe right now because I told her weed makes me horny. Should i go for it? I'm not really into indian/paki but she was the only one who wanted to meet.

Go for it fag

Why not?

I say you're a liar, sir.

sure, it's prob the only pussy you'll ever get....make sure to wear your rain jacket

Go for it, son.

Post updates with pics. Tell her you want to blindfold her. Lmao

Dubs of truth.

tell her lets go somewhere .... you can show me your tits and ass
thats where you whip out your cock and get her to grab and likely suck it for starters /
i just need a bush or the inside of a car and a wild chick for the action to work out .... ive had head at stoplights XDDDD
if she wants to your in for a treat its no bigdeal but its not likely to be boring

reminder you only live this once better live it to its fullest

she's totally fuckable...

also she seems desperate so milk her for morning blowjobs, sandwiches, borrowing her car, getting new sneakers, etc

haha whats up levneet

ew

>tell ehr les go somewehr
>'you can sho tibs an ass'
>wip cokc she starter succ

nvm i got bored halfway

more pics?

no worries my dick gets wet as it pleases

hows uc davis treating ya?

Dude, Indian/Pakis are awesome, as long as they're not religious or too obedient to their parents (huge factor).

Their culture is massively repressed sexually, and women's "needs" are largely taboo. You barely have to pretend to be a decent person to impress them, if they or their parents are recent immigrants.

If not, she's the same as most other girls. Looks like she's going for you right now, so just roll with it and get laid. She's already doing the work for your beta ass.

fuck no are you insane that bitch carrying more than a pipe she carrying a couple of stds in that cooch. incidentally that’s probably where she stuck the pipe since she had to go through TSA security a few hours ago.

get that isis bitch away from you man. gross.

I got a thang for them paki India girls.
I'd smash
For days

Pics or it didn't happen.

kekd

STICK IT IN HER POOPER! If it's a hairy starfish, it's like jerking-off with a brillo pad...Bonus!