Pic Related is what Islamic Terrorists do

Pic Related is what Islamic Terrorists do.
>then they killed 2 Sheriff's Deputies when they came en route to help re air support

The alt-right/kkk/Nazis are Islamic Terrorists in my book, who hate America. We killed millions of Nazis in WWII.

Maybe we have to start again.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13716220
bfy(dot)tw/DOiV
nytimes.com/2017/08/14/us/oklahoma-van-bomb-domestic-terrorism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Nazis are Islamic terrorists
nice meme
You have to go back

we're probably going to have to kill some of you in legal self defense.

I hate nazism, but can lefties stop calling everyone who doesnt agree with them on this whole charlotesville shit a nazi? Do i think attacking and provoking these nazi idiots is a good idea? no, Do i think we should stamp out nazism with logic and reason? Honestly, If nazism is such a failed and shity system, why do you believe violence and not exposing it for the nasty shit it is not the way to go?

Pretty sure that was a helicopter accident

>Maybe we have to start again.

Snowflakes and the Jew media are what we need to trim back hard. Fuck the snowflakes. Fuck the Jews and fuck Jew media hard.

This was a traffic accident, but the Jews/NPR have painted it as a second Holocaust. I call bullshit.

ok, nazi

There's, like, maybe 10,000 hard-core nazi racists in this country, and like 50,000,000 Negroes. Why anyone worries about stupid nazi assholes is beyond me.

The Left is just using this to try and get to Trump. Pure and simple.

On a side note: The negro with the Flame Thrower looked like a Boss... kek.

Quick poll. Let's see how many Nazis are among us tonight.

strawpoll.me/13716220

standing in the middle of the road.... literally asking for it

it was.

it wouldn't have occurred, if you guys didn't run a car into protesters.

AFTER ALL I'VE DONE TO LEVEL WITH YOU!?!?!?!?!

Ya'll-Queda

Not a Nazi. Nor a Nazi sympathizer, but think the Anti-Fa dickheads should have stayed home and ignored the dickhead nazi's.

> (OP)
>I hate nazism, but can lefties stop calling everyone who doesnt agree with them on this whole charlotesville shit a nazi? Do i think attacking and provoking these nazi idiots is a good idea? no, Do i think we should stamp out nazism with logic and reason? Honestly, If nazism is such a failed and shity system, why do you believe violence and not exposing it for the nasty shit it is not the way to go?

Ok terrorist

>complains about people advocating genocide.
>advocates genocide

act like a Nazi, die like a Nazi.

So, you agree we shouldn't let muslims in?

If this is what Islamic terrorists do, and the entire alt right is possibly going to do this, it stands to reason you don't want muslims here

4 out of 5 milfs approve.

Nazi is like a magic rage word for you now, isn't it?

when I see the alt-right, guess what automatically happens now...
>why do you guys piss your pants?

btw I'm more conservative than you'll ever be.
And I'll have more, better weapons than you'll ever own.

Picture with time stamp or go fuck your Muslim loving ass with a cactus

Pic related is what the alt-right will use next.

Nazi, kkk or not, they're the same as Islamic terrorists.

no difference now. they drew first blood. remember that.

the alt right are pro america you fucking idiot. its the libtard leftists who want to destroy it

this thread is a shit meme :/

except they didnt...
it was a peaceful gathering until the nazi scum antifa showed up.
and even after it was a lone man who committed any violence

>nazi scum antifa

nigger are you retarded or trolling?

So, you agree we shouldn't let muslims in?

If this is what Islamic terrorists do, and the entire alt right is possibly going to do this, it stands to reason you don't want muslims here

Drew first blood? Maybe you think in your shithole urban hell that people support your comunist bullshit with your faggot ethical consumption and class traitor bullshit. Isn't class traitor a fancy way of saying race traitor for the left? Eat shit, faggot. Not a nazi

Real conservatives never bought into your faggotry. But the only republicans we like are Tim Scott and Rand Paul.

Anyhow, you racist fucks want a war, you picked the wrong side @ the Nazis and kkk.

We stand with establishment GOP and Dems anyday over you terrorist fucks.

We killed you in WWII. You killed and enslaved black Americans.

Off topic but isn't it interesting someone can afford a Challenger on $650 a paycheck?

no im not, antifa are currently the closest thing to nazis in this country. and thats saying something considering we have neo-nazis

>Off topic but isn't it interesting someone can afford a Challenger on $650 a paycheck?

No. That's 2600 a month.

I have mortgage, a 2013 Silverado and I make around that.

>they drew first blood

Not sure if bait or just stupid. How many cops were killed by BLM followers?

Fuck off KIKE.

>BLM rioters
fixed

0 cops killed by BLM.

2 cops killed by the alt right.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyone have a webm of the chick actually getting hit by the car? was it when he was plowing forward or going in reverse?

I'm a leftie and I'm waaaaay down to start killing some nazis. I'm sick of this shit, lets take our country back.

talking about the chick that died btw

lol bullshit
bfy(dot)tw/DOiV

most people get paid bi-weekly you faggot

I agree it's about time to hit this governments reset button but def not with what the left propose, and def not what the right propose.

Time to stamp out the problem.

We are probably a couple years away from another Oklahoma City bombing if these people keep going unchecked.

depends on the job faggot, and seeing as how the majority of jobs in this country are for walmart, and they pay weekly, looks like you're wrong

I agree we need to restart but not with communism. I'll be damned if I see my countrymen starve to death and be forced to eat their own kin

they already caught one

nytimes.com/2017/08/14/us/oklahoma-van-bomb-domestic-terrorism.html

Well he was a Nazi so he probably lived at home with his mom in her basement.

That car was probably his only expense aside from donating to the Trump campaign and buying Alex Jones' protein shakes.

Yeah we have been way too nice and tolerant to these nazi white supremacist fucks. Unfortunately these fucking psychos are going to lead us into another civil war because no good society allows humans like them to survive.

Saying heil trump and shit, what a fucking nightmare.

Found the hardcore Nazi racist

lol
>calling any non-trumpanzee a commie

Pretty positive BLM denounced both of those guys almost as soon as the events happened.

Not the guy you're replying to btw, I don't think it's fair to attribute the two cops in Virginia to the alt-right protesters.

Dude, Hillary lost. Get over it.

he did actually.

he beat up his mom.

most of these guys live at home. and are unemployed/unedudcated, statistically.

>Leave Queen Hillary alone!!
LEL

Nice one russian troll, reeeeaaaaal nice. We still hate your country and vladimir putin, and nazis

>Hillary lost
She sure did.

If there is another civil war it will be started by the same people who started the last one, niggers.

and im pretty sure the guy op was denounced as well, doesnt stop you people from using him as a strawman

Easy targets for recruitment because they eat up all the propaganda.

>not educated
>shitty job
>lives at home
>probably a virgin
>angry at life
>turns that anger into racism

Drives his car into a group of protestors.

Suck an egg bannon

Russia, c'mon. we're trying to hate on nazis in this thread.

>an lefties stop calling everyone who doesnt agree with them on this whole charlotesville shit a nazi
bruh, watch the documentary. so many of their ideologies are directly related to nazism. they identify as it, at the very least their leader does.

it's not some generalization; it's literally what they are. some people may have tagged along, but the United Right is an outright, self-proclaimed white supremacist group.

I've seen him get a lot of praise, actually, even from some of the groups involved in the rally.

I wouldn't call it just an "accident", but you're right.
You'd think Hitler had risen from his grave, hopped in a Challenger, and ran down a bunch of people.
It was a terrible crime, to be sure, but he's just some dumb kid who got all worked up over everything that was going on, and lost control of himself for a moment, yet he still should be punished for it, it was nowhere near what actual Nazis would do if they were trying to take over the country.

>Russia
>Literally lost millions fighting real nazis
Keep crying snowflake.

source he was denounced?

it was an organized protest, allowed by the city. you know, like a parade is allowed to happen in a city street. and regardless of that, don't even try to argue the legality of ramming into pedestrians, even if they do whack your car with broom sticks.

Best timeline ever.

This is literally their goal.

Distrust in democracy, civil unrest, split up America.

Pedestrians have the right of way nazi

And a large number of cops killed by so-called "sovereign citizens"

They use everything, no matter what it is, to get at Trump.
I don't care for Trump, and didn't vote for him, but I gotta admit, they seem to be over doing it, and I'm getting tired of seeing that shit 24/7.
I wanna hear about the work they're doing to fix our country, not this bullshit.

>if you guys didn't run a car into protesters.
ya got me, i was personally backseat driving for the incident

Way to squash the first amendment there bitch ass nazi

>Distrust in democracy, civil unrest, split up America.
You just described the goals of Antifa, BLM and other US based communist influenced groups.

Let's not forget that Antifa and BLM are the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party

There's plenty of legitimate shit to criticize him over, and it's not hard to criticize and not sound like a whiny bitch.

I dunno why the fuck CNN shit all over itself like a retarded baby with their constant berating of Trump.

Terrorist

Charge the DNC with treason

>charing an organization with treason

nigger are you fucking retarded?

kek

When they say charge the DNC, they clearly mean the leadership.

It's not that hard to understand. Are you fucking retarded?

Are we going by real nazi standards or what the left is calling nazis?

So which leaders are you charging with treason?

Which enemy did they collude with against America?

What country are we at war with again?

Alt right are terrorist

I'm a Demorat, and I never did any of that stuff.
I saw the election and was like, "Welp, the next few years are gonna suck for sure", and complained a bit about policy changes and what not I wasn't going to like.
Or, you know, the way a civilized fucking adult is supposed to act when their candidate loses an election.

Let's start with Clinton and work our way down from there.

yea.... in the crosswalk

Lol you realize the only reason the nazis in Charlottesville aren't gassing liberals and anyone who doesn't support them is because they don't have the power to yet.

At this point hitler was the good guy

Didn't answer my question.

Okay describe to me how that's treason.

If Antifa hadn't instigated shit in Charlottesville there wouldn't have been any violence.

These violent animals have no idea how to conduct a peaceful protest.

You literally don't know? Wow. I always knew lefties were uneducated.

Fuck off summer fag

>Lol you realize the only reason the liberals aren't gassing anyone who doesn't support them is because they don't have the power to yet.
fixed

Yes it does.

They are the same. The only difference is that the Nazi's in Germany had the power to do the stuff they talk about. The ones in America don't have the power to yet which is why they're stuck using vehicles as battering rams.