WATCH OUT!!!!

WATCH OUT!!!!

THE CHADS ARE COMING TO GET YOU!!!

>mfw when they have all have bigger dicks than me

been looking for this webm. anyone have it?

Best name my band band thread ever

>uncut dicks

fucking ew

fuck iphones

>circumcised dicks

fucking jew

Uncut is gross

Vaginas are gross. Kill yourself

This is why having an uncut Dick does

Staged. Regular pussy though. Fucking kikes. You literally ask females if youre jews or not and say god is a woman with a gf. Fucking dykes. All pussies have three times more. No paid collections required. There are vagina soaps and funguses. Nothing like that for any dicks. Swords need sheaths. Flay yourself. Dirty rat bastard pig. Traitor of the gender. Boring cripple cock tiny tim sand glans dick. And ugly as sin. Fucking neapolitan two tone paint swatch iced cream frankenstein dick nearly falling off. Mmm mmm! Scar lines and herpes from a rabbi. Dont you hate dicks? Lawn mower them off. Adam did everything. Eve is a dindu

I'm restoring. You going to cry about it?

Clean your dick nigga!
How hard is it to play with yourself in the shower once a week?

My dad's gonna be pissed

>no genital mutilation
>men enjoy the same rights as women in Europe
no. this cant be. stop this antisemitism right there.

That shit is dirty as fuck.. not even Jewish but I'm so happy my shit is cut

are your other holes dirty? no. so why would a dick be dirty?
>did your dad tell you natural dick is dirty, to justify bowing down to the jewish traditions?

You mean my asshole? Ya it gets pretts dirty.. you mean my belly button? Ya i get lint after only a couple hours with my shirt on plus it can get smelly.. you mean my ears? Ya they get pretty waxy.. what was your point again?

I dont get it. Watching a cut fag fap is like watching a cave man figure out how to unscrew his first pop bottle. Yet people still do it

Lol I don't really get much out of watching dudes fap so that means nothing to me

That vaginas are the same and stink but nobody cares. Maybe his point is what we already told you. Cut off all your skin and holes and you have no worries. Just a stinky vagina left over. Not like your fiveskin is the size of a tennis court or anything

Sure you dont. We all should have optimum seed squirting abilities

You're hanging with some nasty chicks bro

so youre saying.. you clean 6 holes but for the 7th you cut off a substantial part so you dont have to? why havent you cut off your ears yet?

Johnny?

I dont need to. I smell em at work thru their pants and concrete walls

enjoy living the rest of your life with a dry, disgusting, and unattractive dick my friend

Lol I need my ears.. and I didn't cut it off but I sure as shit won't miss it.. my dick is important to me so whatever helps keep it clean and looking pretty is fine by me

So you're not hanging with any girls?

Youre a fucking bitch and a liar. You made it your religion to say you know better than God. And then dont even worship Him

Why would i after so many randos pollute the hallways with that shit? Im forced to coat the back of my throat with their cancer fungus anyways

Well I don't worship god you're right about that

Lol

Thats why you dont know what youre talking about

What does posting a pic of you're brothers cock prove?

That you dont have one

A brother? I have a half brother does that count?

No. Also youre not allowed to use masculine terms like brother. You need to own a dick to speak to me unless i talk to you and not with a fresh mouth, dont make me backhand you im sorry

Wait what? Are you implying im a woman now or that i just don't have a dick?

Hey buddy. My dick has a sleeve accessory on it. Makes it look intriguing. Adds new factors to the penis. Does all sorts of fun stuff. Keeps it functioning 100%. Versus: hey buddy im missing half of it but im still a man right

Lol what? Are you saying you hand your dick decircumcised?

>this is why having an uncut Dick does

Having an uncut Dick does what?

Had*

That's possible but not really the point there. I got cut at 21 for memes. Shit's retarded now. So yes im getting it back now lol. You couldnt know any different. Out you came. Face creams, autism and brain damage were made and you've never known any different

POST MORE PENISES BITCH

>My dick has a sleeve accessory on it. Makes it look intriguing. Adds new factors to the penis
>new
What is being said here?

Youre right. Not a huge deal is it. Put "more" instead. Link wont post...