/balk/

Zaev will be known as the one that made Macedonia great edition

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpvt-quJQvE
express.co.uk/news/politics/784389/European-Union-EU-chiefs-secretly-promise-Macedonia-accession-talks
youtube.com/watch?v=AicCiG03O3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why not? albanians are not humans to me, I can't exactly tell it to you with accuracy, but have you seen in those horror movies where people keep other people naked in cages, and when they let them out they beat the living shit out of them, and feel actual joy, (like, legitimate realistic joy, like they haven't felt actual joy in months or even years) then put the guy back in the cage only to repeat the same thing over and over again for the next few months until they die?

that's what albanians are to me

I sometimes crave/long/whatever you call it for the day when I do this to an albanian, make him happy and have good company with him, make him have the time of his life being buddies and all that crap, but this isn't the part I long for

the part I long for is fucking him over big time after this, I'll punch him several times just for the thrill of punching him good and hard, feeling his bones on the middle part of my fingers, and maybe even putting his nose between my hands and cracking it, or even shoving my finger in his eyes and just slowly, and I mean, slowly gough his eyes out, I want to see how his inner eye socket reacts to this, will it bleed, will it try to suck the eye in again? who the fuck knows! I'll just have to find out this shit for myself

another way I dream of killing the albanian is get him to a maximum level of happiness, then shove a knife in his stomach, if he won't scream, guess what? I'll jam it around in his stomach, if he still doesn't scream, I'll shove the whole thing into his goddamn motherfucking stomach and then he will scream, with 100% guarantee, he will scream, maybe then I'll enjoy myself and do the things I mentioned doing above, if he has any wounds i'll get a knife and open them up again, maybe enjoy myself to an even bigger extent and cut parts of his flesh off

Who do we stab in the back next lads?

Because you steal our heroes while we only appropriate people who are blood related to us - other macedonians

kliment ohridski and car samuil were not bulgarians

youtube.com/watch?v=fpvt-quJQvE
Aleksandros o Megalos himself hated democracy.

that nigger corfu never showed up

Dont talk shit you insecure fuck, I have passed Bulgaria many times including in the mid 90s and I know very well what it was. I didnt allow my father to stop as I was afraid of this african savage hellhole. Beggars everywhere, gypsies everywhere, people shitting on the streets, people having nothing to eat, a currency you can wish your ass off with as its cheaper than toilet paper. People used to trade instead of pay, because it was so worthless. Now this was never the case here, as much as you want it you underage shit. You havent seen anything yet you post your shit here. I have SEEN it, therefore your bullshit doesnt interest me at all.

>kliment ohridski and car samuil were not bulgarians
OBO
B
O

He's anti-r*sshit, they wouldn't be able to explain it.

>Vasilce Levoski je mAkedonski razbojnik za pravda i sloboda koj gi e raspusnal bugarite-mongolo-tatari od osmanskoto ropstvo. On je najgolemiot rusofil i srbofil v naibliska mAkedonska istorija. tipicen etniceski mAkedonec - rusa, kaso istrizena kosa, dzrkela sivi, i pravi golemi cekori.

on je napravil mnogo za makedonija, ama go predal jeden beden tataro-mongol bugarin za 2 cerveni.

levoski je ovesen za grloto i praven da se spominuva vo skopje na ulicata sofija.

This pasta again

I didn't know there was a Samuil car brand.

>almp*shits still here

Bye

This is pathetic, You know as well as I that France has always backed Serbia. Why doesn't this propaganda "backstab" poster meme die?

Read up on history to see who the real backstabbers are. 1% compilation in pic attached

>tfw you will never fuck dozens of gypsy teens with your bulgarian bros at zlatni plasci

>repeating 8's of truth

i laffed most when i read somewhere that the french gave the s*rbs french rifles, and when they touched them, the s*rbs were compelled to surrender

Yes, he was. Just like Delchev. Just like Sandanski. I can go on and on.

You're right. I have nothing but pity for them.

Why is it a double edged sword to give them the three towns with majority Albanians though? This will make sure we don't have an Albanian problem ourselves. Like this Make said I'm regards to how brainwashed they are, onice a union is formed they will come to their senses. After all, they will benefit a lot more than us. Those that don't can be shipped to Serbia to live in poverty.

leafbei, you lack subtlety and a sense of irony

that's why he's a bey
how do i become a bey

he's diaspora so he's immune to those requirements

>He's anti-r*sshit
Ah, I see.

Autism, nothing else

Bulgarians are subhumans

Macedonians and Serbs are natural allies

Find something autistic to spam

first of all, did i allow you to talk to me? im superior to you so you need my permission first before talking directly to me, you dirty arab. second of all, since you dont have schools in your ''''''country'''' you dont know that bulgaria is not a slavic country, greece on the other hand is an arab country. third, there is already thousands of you here, so i dont believe you, your culture is to lie and cheat, there are alredy thousands of you fucking arabs here, i cant stand watching you. i have one question for you, what is the point of your life? you obviously dont contribute to anything, you are dumb, ugly, you have nothing, therefore you should be dead. there is no point in yoru exisstence. your entire existence is an obstacle for others, your existence poisons others, therefore you must be killed. either kill youtself or ask someone to kill you.

Do Bulgarians hate Albanians?

only the russophile subhuman does

So for a moment I am going to assume you are not trolling. If Samuil is Macedonian why the fuck the only sources conforming to your beliefs are Macedonian and partly Serbian? Doesn't that activate the almonds friend?

there's 1 mistake in that image, though

effendi, he smokes the cigarettes from the butt first

>only albania doesn't have a bey

No, some of them bleed for greater albania

did you seriosuly rate this 3 in infrastructure you mongol piece of shit?

5 is when it's a one lane from the 20s, 4 is when there are cracks and 3 is when there are craters. Look around you. We're at least a 7 on average and it goes up to 10 in the new parts. You just try so hard to trash us with the "hurr good food but wez better" to look like you're being objective but I see through it.

When are you gonna stop living in a world of polar extremes?

Just because someone doesn't like the lowest-IQ savage m*slim balkanians doesn't make them a r*ssophile.

Kek. Gruevski is done. Macedonia will be breaking free of the Russian/Serbian cancer and will leave Serbia in the dust

We don't have an opinion of them in general. They don't concern the average tatar

This. Also:

What are the communist dogs from Skopje posting in here for? They will always be communist dogs that will flee like the rats they are when these questions below are posted, thus exposing their lies, murder and barbarism.
Pigdogs to the end without redemption.

1. Why did the Yugoslavs rename their province Vardaska, adjoining the Greek province of Macedonia, to Makedonija (Macedonia in English) on 2nd August 1944? In addition, why did they consider it necessary to kill almost 200,000 Greeks in their failed 1944-49 effort of conquering Greece and especially the beloved Greek province of Macedonia - the Heart of Greece?

2. Why did the written language of these Yugoslav-Makedonijans first appear after 2 August 1944?

3. The Macedonians conquered lands in 3 continents as Rome and England (5) did. The Greek language was used in ALL inscriptions and writings in the areas controlled by Macedonia, just like Latin and English was used in the lands conquered by the Romans and English. Why would non-Greeks solely use Greek and why has there not been even ONE Greek writing with the typical Slavic endings of "ov" and "ski"? Why is EVERYTHING in Greek? What kind of conquerors spread a so-called enemy language and culture?

4. Why is it that ancient and modern Macedonian names like Alexandros, Philippos, Krateros, Ptolemaios, Kleopatra, Cassander, Thessaloniki, Antipater and Macedonia are Greek?

5. Why is it that after 700 years of the ancient Macedonian state's existence, tens of thousands of writers from every class wrote only in Greek?

6. Why did the leader of Yugoslavia Josif Broz Tito, a communist-atheist, give the newly created province of Makedonija a new Church? What kind of people accepts a newly created church from an avowed and rabid atheist?
Anonymous

Can't wait for a (((multiguldural))) masedonia in the EU.

Pic-related is when it will happen.

>дoбpeдojдeни

you really take the дaлeкoглac meme to a whole new level

We're indifferent towards them. The few that are in Bulgaria are well assimilated and intelligent from what I have seen. And I've never heard an Albo speak negatively about Bulgaria. So why on earth would I hate them?

>Macedonia will be breaking free of the Russian/Serbian cancer

We are 100% for eu and nato but greeks won't let us

We don't really have dumb debates about east vs west because it's clear we are westerners

nice taqqiya

We really don't have anything to get violent about desu.
Now if they gave us a reason, I think we can do better than the makes and kill that fat pig.

This is great news. Shame that you let Russian/Serb shill Gruevshit lead you for so long.

express.co.uk/news/politics/784389/European-Union-EU-chiefs-secretly-promise-Macedonia-accession-talks

should have pulled a zaev on tsatsarov and peevski kek

tsetska tsatseva, tsvetanov and tsatsarov

>it's clear we are westerners

Yeah right...

What is wrong with these Slavic Macedonians? how deluded can a group of people be? they are Slavic people. DNA - Slavic. Language Slavic. Culture Slavic, names Slavic . How on earth can they claim they are related to Ancient Greeks. They are outrageous. We have some freaks in this world like the Scientologists who believe in spaceships but Slavic Macedonians are worse than that. What they embarrassingly argue to the world is beyond offensive. Its just dumb. Can the EU please fund DNA tests for FYROM before they engage with them again. EU list of demands should be:
1. Compulsory DNA testing to prove they are Slavs.
2. Name change courtesy of the most influential nation on earth - Greece.
3. Renaming of their airport.
4. Renaming of their Highway.
5. Change their flag. 6. Remove their cheap reproduction Italian statues from their city centers.
6. Teach school children both Slavic & Albanian language.
7. Formal apologies to Greece & Bulgaria for cultural theft.
Once these items are complete the EU can allow them into Europe.

Peevski deserves to get opened up like a swine, I'm not sure what is up with tzatsarov, I don't keep up.

Disembowel Peevski and feed him to the refugees. 2 mpirds with 1 stone.

well they are close friends

This.
All muslims must die.

And here I was falling for the "fat people have kind hearts" meme. WTF I hate fat people now.

Macedonians are just fine with themselves

Remove yourself from Humanity or stop being angry and bitter towards the Macedonian people who have not done anything to you
Macedonians owe you NUTTER and nothing is about you

Find yourself or just be told
Explain why Greeks and Bulgarians get so emotional if Macedonians if they don’t exist?

I will give you a hint

You family ancestry isn’t from Greece, you aren’t even Greek and you have hidden a skeleton in the closet the cultural Genocide of the Macedonians by every successive Greek Government

which you benefit from
No go away little man

>Shqips think they can fight people who slayed anglos

Btw not gonna happen. Greece might have a shit economy (now) but they still have the diplomacy and lobbyists to prevent this.
Not just that, but considering Tsipras is already quite unpopular there, allowing us to start any negotiations with the EU would be almost political suicide.

rashisti first

>6. Teach school children both Slavic & Albanian language.
>Analbanian language
Kill yourself cockroach.Analbanians belong in Analbania.

That was a quadrillion years ago tho. Nowadays those same anglos' grand-grandkids are vitamin D-deficient cucks who operate deadly drones from their semi-detached houses in Wimbly Womblington.

DEATH TO TURKEY!!!
DEATH TO RUSSIA!!!
DEATH TO AMERICA!!!

DEATH TO MUSLIMS ALL AROUND THE WORLD!!!

SO
*collects skinheads*
YOU BE SAYIN
*bribes police guards*
WE
*breaks into parliament*
WUZN'T WESTERN
*bloodily beat each other to a pulp*
N SHIEEET

>Macedonia is gonna be eligible for EU entry when the EU no longer exists.

HAHAHA

Albanian is already a second language in Fyrom, haven't you been paying any attention to bikepath threads?

Nothing a little ethnic cleansing can't fix.

Greece cannot affect Bulgaria - Macedonia union talks. This is how you will join the EU. Perhaps even before Montenegro.

>first larping as servs
>now larping as bulgars
what's next

Once we get rid of Rashist traitors, the literal subhumans who would sell their own country to an Asian satrapy,, we can investigate the efficiencies of bikepath construction.

grek

greeks? ancient makedons?

SO
*looks at styrofoam monument*
YOU BE SAYIN
*gets hemorrhoids*
THAT WE
*pepper spray falls out of pocket*
WUZN'T
*smells cos he hasn't taken a shower in a week*
WESTERNERS
*gets on double-decker bus*
AND
*no money for ticket cos he gave it for bribes*
THAT
*grabs chair and stands on it cos he's a manlet*
WE
*takes picture of bike paths*
WUZN'T
*starts up his VPN*
CIVILIZED
*false-flag shitposts against bulgaria*
N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Not everywhere. Only in places where they are at least 20% of the population.
Internal administrative borders were intentionally changed in 2004 (and the US "motivated" the government by promising that if the referendum failed - aka the changes will pass - they recognize us as Macedonia instead of Fyrom in the bilateral relationship).
The best evidence you can see is pic related. Notice the cancer 10 and how disproportionate it is to the rest of the municipalities? It has zergs in it and they were forcefully inserted so Skopje as the capital becomes bilingual. Yet if you go there it's a typical albo shithole not having "c" of a city.

lmao impotent slav rage

soon your country will cease to exist

Once we've assassinated Erdoshit and all muslims are dead on the Balkans we'll talk again.

Hopefully Putin will be dead too and Trump is impeached and his whole family is in prison.

That is the best case scenario, Ergogan dies, and urban Durks rise up against provinciali Islamic peasants.

>masturbating over a siege

Wrong

Ikibey will become Sultan after Erdogan impeachment

WRONG
Effendi will be the real sultan.

I still have no idea how the fuck did they even settled south of Skopje. I am 99% they are Torbeši larping as Albanians so the 2002 census reached 25%.

kek

do you think the one who changed the wiki pic has been found and assassinated yet?

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=AicCiG03O3c

Literally anyone can change Wikipedia pics, but they will be rechanged in less than an hour and your IP will get banned

So what's the point of changing the actual wiki pics when you can just MS paint the page and pretend like you did?

Bulgaria

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that Bulgarian women are the sexiest on earth.

So that they will be kept in Wiki "change story"

>when you can just MS paint the page and pretend like you did?
others seeing it

Yeah notice how it changed from turks to albanians from the 60s (yellow below skopje)

Did albanians use to identify as turks before?

the butthurt you will cause

but i thought the admins can delete the chayngis history

i did this on my personal wiki to save up space

Was it really that pic the reason?

Still, it will be kept in internal storage of changed history, and some can still check