Cuck looser here fuck my gf

cuck looser here fuck my gf

age/location?

21 germany

Sure op. I'd have her ride me and make come from behind and alternate between sucking my balls and and eating her asshole. All the while my hard cock is stretching her wet cunt.

mmhh but only if i can lick her clean after

too old... too far...

(ok, lying about age.. but sooo far away.)

You'll do as I say. Finger our assholes now. We both could use the extra stimulation.

mmhh yes master

(Show me her spread ass) that's better. At least now I can keep it up for this discusting whore you use as your gf. I want to fuck her ass now. Have her sit up a bit and grab my dick and force it in her ass for me.

shes my gf but ure slut

I didn't feel any strokes! I almost wasn't hard enough to get in her fatass. Pull me out and do it right before you slide me back in her. (Keep posting her asshole)

of course sir may she should suck u hard

I suppose. I want to watch you lick her asshole. And this bitch better take me deep. If she only gets my head in on her own I'll hold her down and force the rest in. (Is she with you?)

mmhh fuck sir (nope we dont live together)

Looser? Looser than what? OP can't spell.

I'm done with her mouth lay her back. Reach down and and hold her meaty cunt wide open for me. I guess I should try it. (Post any anal abuse photos you still have) or full body with face

mmhh fuck master she loves ure cock

honestly OP if that's how you feel you belong in panties being a little bitch for her bull too.

the only sexual stimulation you would get is fluffing and cleaning up.

Post more nudes. Are you fucking serious? This bitches cunt is so worn out my big swollen cock can't even feel any friction! Get this whore to stop crying it's not my fault her cunt is ruined. Congratulations you actually get to be useful and help. Been her over me and slide your tiny cock in her pussy with me. Hopefully your at least big enough to push me against the side and I can feel something. Fuck how do you expect me to fuck your whore gf when she's wollowed out like this?

i already did and love it
only fuck her all night long till she cant anymore

Want me to fuck you too?

She'd spread her legs for me on my bed and I'd pound her pussy so long she feels it when she walks the next day. When I'm ready to finish for the last time that night, I'd use her mouth and come inside without warning her. It's always fun to seem them gag a little and swallow it anyway.

I'd send her home to you without her bra and panties, but I'd give her some special instructions. She'd get in the door and give you a long, deep kiss with the mouth I just drained my balls into only 20 minutes ago. Her hand would slide down your pants, teasing you to attention and playing with you through your underwear until you can't stand it. Shortly before you burst, she moves down to your balls, slowly massaging your swollen, tender spheres.

As you ache to explode - even in her hand (it's been a very long time), she stops kissing you and suddenly smiles as her fondling slows and her grasp begins to tighten. Before you realize what's happening she's squeezing your balls and laughing at you while she lifts you to your tiptoes. She quickly lets go and her foot slams into your testicles.

When she finishes giggling at you clutching what's left of your bruised manhood, she snaps a picture of you at her feet to send to me and her friends, and says that it was fun, but that she's tired and going to bed now.

You mouthed off so I hit you and you fall to the floor. I flip your Bitch over and start fucking that ass again. (Post asshole shots)

mmhh fuck that was really hot but pls give her some cum in her pussy for me to eat out

she has a very nice ass

oh yeah? you belong dressed up like a little sissy serving her man while she gets fucked? you're little better than property, cucky

Post more of this sluts asshole. I'm trying to jerk off

mmhh ure absolutely right
ofc sir

Hand me another toy. I'm going to slide my filthy cock back in her cunt to clean off for a while and I need to shove something in her to keep her asshole stretched. And shove something in her mouth! For the last time I'm tired of hearing this slur cry. And what the fuck are you doing over there?

sorry master i thought i better should serve u drinks and food

Force feed her while I fuck her. I'm finally getting somewhere with this slut. Show me her spread cunt.

And don't you fucking leave again. Your going to watch close as my hard cock slides in and out of this whore.., I mean your gf. Same thing

mmhh sorry master u save her pics?

Yeah I'm going to jerk off to this slut for my next couple fap sessions. She's about to make me cum.

mmhh cum to my gf i have to go now sorry master

You better lick my cum out of her ass first.

mmhh i really would do

So why do you want to eat my cum out of her?

because i know my place and love the taste of cum

Have any more nudes? And you both need to clean me off before you leave