>le every man that hates gays is secretly gay himself propaganda

What did liberals mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/>le every man that hates gays/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>person finds about something like this happening
>woh that really made me think.jpg
>makes movie about it
>turns out thousands of other people know someone like this, not just in relation to homosexuality but also a million other things because when someone is trying to suppress or hide an aspect of themselves they dislike they pretend to hate (or try) to hate it
>10/10 oscar bait

OR

>Jewish liberal conspiracy to paint everyone who hates or dislikes homosexuals as closet homos, in an attempt to dissuade people from openly hating on them

name one other movie where this happens

>'''''''''''every homophobe'''''''''''
Not every homophobe, but some of them. It's no coincidence that while most homophobes are heterosexual, *some* gay-hating preachers and politicians keep getting caught of pursuing man-on-man action.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/>le every man that hates gays/

op is an insecure closet fag

The dude was obsessed with faggots though. Like he'd bring them up for no reason.

This was the first kino I ever watched

What I find the most interesting is a father wanted to get involved with the man who he thought was having a relationship with his son. More to it than just "omg he gay?!"

I saw it as him being exceptionally confronted and just confusion rather than being a closet gay.

so you're secretly gay

look at the Orlando shooting. dude was totally gay.

It isn't 100% true, necessarily.

But when a "straight" guy spends more time thinking about how "disgusting" gay sex is more than gay men think about fucking dudes, it raises a few questions.

I think most truly straight men are actually mildly homophobic. But the real "fucking queers are disgusting kill em all" types that just won't give it a rest are often latent homos. Do some digging into guys like that's pasts, and I guarantee there is some gay shit in there.

Example: my drunk friend that spouts "faggot" all the time kissed me on the neck when we were rough housing drunk once, and I had him pinned.

>Example: my drunk friend that spouts "faggot" all the time kissed me on the neck when we were rough housing drunk once, and I had him pinned.

Man everyone's got a fantasy about another guy. You just have to bury that shit deep inside this is america dammit

If I masturbate to traps, but hates faggots, what does that make me?

Being a top isn't gay m8

It's statistically true, though. You can't argue with facts and science.

got some news for you OP, you might be gay as fuck

madmen do

Did you hear about this on Weimerica Weekly OP?

We have this thread everyday.

Yeah man he only wasnt a secret faggot he also was a pervert wanting to suck the same dick that his son sucked.
If he'd only want to suck a dick like in the old times were he was in the army he only had to drive a bit and find a place with gay men.
>b.. b.. but he wanted to be cought
Yeah like making it out with the next's doors dude was safety.

Thats why i thought this film had some flaws.