Minutes into the airport battle, when Ant-man gets beat up...

Minutes into the airport battle, when Ant-man gets beat up, there's a moment where ant-man gets hurt and says "Does anyone have any orange slices?"
THAT'S what was missing from BvS. A character who wisecracks. A Han Solo type. Someone we can identify with because he's human and says human things.
I was so delighted with that small moment right at the top, telling the audience that this wasn't going to be all self-serious and bloated like Dawn of Justice was.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/FwROoK_npLYN0bmqBzhOGw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this the new pestposting?

We need some QUIPS over here stat!

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ORANGE SLICES?

I didn't understand why he asked for orange slices. Can anyone explain?

It's really hard to identify with modern characters, because so few of the men are raising their wife's son

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/FwROoK_npLYN0bmqBzhOGw/
Its actually confirmed shilling to get some impressionable people to buy the bluray. They did the same thing when dredd was coming out.

you eat orange slices in half time when playing football

>TFW NEED ORANGE SLICE

????
No I don't.

Literally every player has a bunch of orange slices at half time. Including you.

>is an ex convict
>has a daughter
>makes an enemy of the United States Government
>commits terrorist acts

clearly the guy who should have quipped.

what the fuck? do i know you?

>making wisecracks only way to be human
you can't be serious

It's true though
>watching movie
>character gets into serious situation
>no one ever cusses or say anything profane
>in real life people would be resorting to fucks and shits within minutes

>you eat orange slices in half time when playing super happy fun time no-score playground kickball

FIFY

i thought alfred played that part well. i dont need to laugh every 5 minutes to enjoy a movie.

>THAT'S what was missing from BvS.
Oh shit, you're seriously still going on about that? Are you for serious?
What the fuck is the matter with you? Are you physically incapable of moving on?

Are you fucking retarded? There is a difference between making a realistic character and a character that acts like real life. It's a movie, you autistic piece of shit, screenwriters are taught to not write dialogue like real life dialogue.

Was getting orange slices part of your plan

Captain A promised him delicious oranges if he agreed to fight for him. Now he's just asking for his reward after getting his shit kicked in.

Kek.
I see what you did there

what? why?

is antman a football player?

Reminder LXG did it first

The comedy felt forced as fuck in Civil War. They should've tried to give him some motivation other than paying back a favor.

Don't most soccer games end with like 2-1 ?

Only part that made me laugh was
"Can you move up your seat"
Because it was so stupid

Yeah a tabletop football player

this.

it should of been at the end of BvS, say during that emotional moment where sups sacrifices himself stabs doomsday then gets stabbed himself as he screams in pain "DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ORANGE SLICES!?" then falls down instantly dead

citrus helps with cramps

>tfw you reached the point where you dont think the dark and grim stuffs can get you to success anymore that you have to copy Marvel's way of making superhero movies.

enjoy your Quipfest League, dcucks

You know, the last three Batman movies basically nailed doing a cheesy superhero in a more serious and grounded (if still not all that realistic) setting. Why are DC finding it so goddamn hard to just do that again? Why do they keep going over into comically grimdark?

DC is fence riding way too hard rather than just finding a talented person to hand the reigns over to.

The movies feel like they were made by a room full SJW's voting on a storyboard.

I think sneider did a fine job with what he had to work with. Jessie Eisenberg and Gal Gadot very heavily bring the movie down instead of elevating it to be more memorable.

Your underselling the other 10 harrison ford types in the film quiping their balls and pussys off, they should be recognised for how jokes they are.

kek