depends on the guys body

Not my thing, but yeah ive been

Dont come to the Northeast

Where at? In Rocky River. M/F?

216 Lakewood here. Looking for either nudes or hookup. 24/M

937 master race

wht drugs u gt?

I'm from Ohio though, white boy.

I can find pretty much anything around here, depending. If you're into dope, we would have to go out east.

330 here

216 fag here 44121 reporting in

whatchu want nigga

Just moved from Florida. No fucking clue what cantons area code is but yeah canton what's up

you driving? I can show you around if so.

740 here

In some shithole town in PA for work currently. Towanda I think?

740 here as well

What do people do for entertainment around here, dude? There's nothing but some expensive ass move theater

I'm from Cleveland and live here currently, if you wanna do anything come up here bro. There is a bunch of shit going on around here. Akron/Canton is pretty small comparitivly.

elyria here

Any Columbus nigs in here

wasabi!

Southside off Parsons here

I think I did some work on a new 8 story shopping center under construction near the projects in cleveland like my first week in Ohio. Didn't see much but hookers and crackheads but that's about all of the city I got to see. I'll have to come check it out soon

What part of 740? M athens

Portsmouth

What's the music scene like up there dude, they got a lot of live bands playing and stuff?

Shoot me a way to get a hold of you, throw away email or something. I can show you the sweet parts of the city, and am in construction myself.

Nice! Never seen anybody that close on here

Same user, yeah we used to have a lot more back when Peabody's was open, but when they closed that all we run with is Nautica, and the Agora and the house of blues. Which are all alright. Peabody's was awesome bands most of the time, really small venue. Seen mushroomhead there plenty of times.

...Huber?

not a single pic

I have all of them on my phone, and i got this one of this massive booty bitch from Westlake if you know anyone from that way.

name?

513 faggot here, in Cincinnasty

Michelle F? now that i think about it I think she is from Olmsted Falls actually

Same user here. Body shot

Same. 513 niggaaaa

513 here too up north among the corn though

sorry dude not ignoring you shitty hotel wifi keeps going out. What you into? I love all music, guns, and working on cars. Only drink cuz random drug tests for work, I'm a land surveyor

Katie Jones?

Sounds like me tbh. I work a lot, like music and guns, and working on my car. I dont really do anything as far as drinking and drugging. Been clean for 8 months. I was a heroin addict so i just cut everything out of my life.

Good shit dude mad props for that, my sister just got out of rehab for meth s couple months ago. Seen how hard she had to try to keep together I know it ain't easy. How old are you? I'm 20 and married, bought our first house and moved to canton with my wife and my other sister

I only ever smoked weed like a fucking chimney before i stopped delivering pizzas like 2 years ago never did any hard drugs. Never really drank till i had to stop smoking just cause i needed some kind of release. Was totally clean first 6 months but too much stress.

216 checking in